Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
are we gonna get to keep Jessy to ourselves or are we gonna be forced to let her sleep with other women and have threesomes

• Haha
Reactions: Ggwpglhf

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Long Road Home [v0.4.0] [OBDGames] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.3 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.28 GB

Compressed PC Size: 375.5 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 358.6 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
That's cool, not much further to San Berdoo. (San Bernardino) That's my part of SoCal. The Inland Empire.
The jewel of California. (not Really) :ROFLMAO:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Long Road Home [v0.4.0] [OBDGames] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.3 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.28 GB

Compressed PC Size: 375.5 MB MEGA
Compressed MAC Size: 358.6 MB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
Thanks for your hard work (y)

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
So does the "good" route still end at the same place? Like is it worth playing "good" if you want new content? Or do you need to go the "bad" route

Nov 11, 2018
Last time I played it looked like the game ended. What's this 1000+ new images now? I played the good route. Both mom & daughter were with me and it looked like the end. Do I need to play some other route now for this update?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Last time I played it looked like the game ended. What's this 1000+ new images now? I played the good route. Both mom & daughter were with me and it looked like the end. Do I need to play some other route now for this update?
As of last update if you want to have a good life with the two ladies you are done with the game. The dev has now changed it so that you don’t earn good or bad points, instead you receive “respect” points. However, as the dev has said the game will get darker going forward from the end of the last update I doubt there is content for anyone who didn’t want a “bad” path.

I wandered onto this thread when I saw the update, your post reminded me why I stopped following this game.

Poutsos

Jul 9, 2020
Great game but difficult to play without a mod or checking the script. An in-game help would be good

Nov 11, 2018
As of last update if you want to have a good life with the two ladies you are done with the game. The dev has now changed it so that you don’t earn good or bad points, instead you receive “respect” points. However, as the dev has said the game will get darker going forward from the end of the last update I doubt there is content for anyone who didn’t want a “bad” path.

I wandered onto this thread when I saw the update, your post reminded me why I stopped following this game.
So the dev wants everyone to become an asshole. Why dev? Why? Isn't the real world dark enough for you?

Ok, I'm gonna wait for someone to post about the update just to be sure. The bad route is not my thing tbh.

• Angry
Reactions: Ggwpglhf and Ceesko

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016

For someone who hasn't tried the game yet, what does the 'bad' route entail? Do you pimp out women to others or just treat them like shit/slaves or something else?

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017

Yea that is pretty awfull writing, i did the good pad and that was rushed like crazy the last update. I have the feeling the dev only wanted a dark path but wanted some clout from the people that like to play the good guy, and hoped they tried the bad route and hoped they stick with it/

• Angry
Reactions: Ggwpglhf and Ceesko

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018

stopped...yeah seems like you havent bruh.:p

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
What's your problem guys? If you are a good person you already got a great ending. In general good people aren't obsessed with vengence and don't leave their loved ones behind for that shit.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
What's your problem guys? If you are a good person you already got a great ending. In general good people aren't obsessed with vengence and don't leave their loved ones behind for that shit.
I think that is kind of the point. If you were on the "good" path your game is completed as of last update so there really isn't any reason to continue playing anymore, which is why people are talking about it.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes