Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
What's your problem guys? If you are a good person you already got a great ending. In general good people aren't obsessed with vengence and don't leave their loved ones behind for that shit.
People like to complain, the developer already changed the game in the past by removing a rape scene because people complained. Know what? They keep complaining.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Getting multiple errors on events where points for lots of variables in EP4 are not defined.
First line of 0.4.0 change log

"Old saves will not work" (Your mileage may vary)

I uploaded a 0.4.0 save game a couple of posts up

MikieB

Jul 6, 2018
Here is a barebones Guide/Walkthrough for 0.4.0
Thanks for the WT! I have a question though. Having gone through some choices, it seems that maybe you mixed up what RED and BLUE choices gain. Can that be correct? Most Red ones seem to me that they would give disrespect.

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
Thank you for this beautiful day !! I loved the game, it was like a movie spinning in front of me !! Do it diligently because the liking index will be high! Congratulations on everything !!

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
A great game but I had problems with a load of variables; those are the ones for the peoples' points in EP4. I am not a Python programmer but are they meant to be global? I made them all default and did not have any problem further.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Dimitri57 I think that is some bug in game because from beggining I only choose "Blue Path" and only once I choose "Red Path" when MC have to "Deal with JD" and in this playthrough MC don't had sex with Brooke but in scene with Angie MC says that he did enjoy fucking Brooke which is not true because this scene did not take place so I think that you should be change this so game have sense.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Dimitri57 Found a bug...

Lines 7003-7007 of ep4.rpy

if della_points >= 0:
jump tob_night_two3 # bruised, alone #####################

elif della_points <= 1:
jump tob_night_two2 # bruised, Jessy met SD

The way it is, we always jump to tob_night_two3 whether Jessy met Stan and Della or not because there is only 1 della_point available so far in the game. We only have two possible states: 1 point or 0 points both of which meet the first if-condition.

I'm not sure basing this branch on della_points is the best solution anyway since it is possible to take Jessy with you and still not get the della_point. It's probably better to set a flag (something like ep4_jessy_met_SD = True/False) and use that for the testing in this if block.

Enjoying the new characters!

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I think that is kind of the point. If you were on the "good" path your game is completed as of last update so there really isn't any reason to continue playing anymore, which is why people are talking about it.
This is a dark game as the developer has stated from the begaining, where you get to choose between worse or worse outcomes. It is a refreshing change from the happy go lucky VNs in this site. The developer was gracious enough to include a content for the good path but thats it.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
All the prostitutes are fat and ugly. I don't see a reason why you should be fooling around with 4s and 5s and when you have a 10's bombshell like Jessy. So far the sex choices in this new town is between old dusty cougers (the latina hotel manager) and landwhales in the strip club...
thats why i hope we wont be forced to share Jessy with other women because shes the only character im interested in

• Sad
Reactions: Ggwpglhf

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I love the update. The feeling of being on the open road, the tensions between the gangs, the entire biker athestics of the strip club owners. Keep up the good work dev and don't lesson to the snowflakes whom will always bitch and moan and find something to complain about.

• Angry
Reactions: micojive and fkrfxr
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes