Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is the gift that keeps on giving to the babes that agree to shelter and share their love with him.
HOpe we can be the lorenzo lamas/van damme/silvester stalone savior for these babes awhile longer!

Reactions: fkrfxr

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Still going solid. Hope we see a return of some characters from the first chapter, but after the second things are still shaping up nicely.

Reactions: fkrfxr

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
I really love this one. Great story and very clear pics. Thanks for the sorta harem good guy ending. but I am so happy you did not end it there. It has really taken a very interesting turn. I hope mom and others do come for a visit in the future. thanks for the share. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Faptime and acewinz

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Dimitri57 Found a bug...

Lines 7003-7007 of ep4.rpy

if della_points >= 0:
jump tob_night_two3 # bruised, alone #####################

elif della_points <= 1:
jump tob_night_two2 # bruised, Jessy met SD

The way it is, we always jump to tob_night_two3 whether Jessy met Stan and Della or not because there is only 1 della_point available so far in the game. We only have two possible states: 1 point or 0 points both of which meet the first if-condition.

I'm not sure basing this branch on della_points is the best solution anyway since it is possible to take Jessy with you and still not get the della_point. It's probably better to set a flag (something like ep4_jessy_met_SD = True/False) and use that for the testing in this if block.

Enjoying the new characters!
Thanks for the heads up. I'll look at it. The intent is you only get a Della point if you have Jessy with you.

Reactions: Glooskabe

MikieB

Jul 6, 2018
Thanks for the heads up. I'll look at it. The intent is you only get a Della point if you have Jessy with you.
I can add a little one i noticed too. When I went to meet Della and Stan, i chose to take Jessy with me. But when talking to Rachael at the Fox later, she asks Jessy how it was being alone in her room and Jessy says that she went to lunch with Oxana, not that she went with me.

Reactions: Glooskabe

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Yup, I noticed that, but it is possible to take Jessy with you and not get the della_point. (If you choose to be evasive when talking to Stan.) I don't think there's a way to trigger the appropriate version of the afternoon Fox Box visit in that case.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I can add a little one i noticed too. When I went to meet Della and Stan, i chose to take Jessy with me. But when talking to Rachael at the Fox later, she asks Jessy how it was being alone in her room and Jessy says that she went to lunch with Oxana, not that she went with me.
That's the exact situation I pointed out in my original post. (y)

Reactions: MikieB

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
thats why i hope we wont be forced to share Jessy with other women because shes the only character im interested in
Unfortunately, I think you're going to be disappointed. Jessy is written as bisexual, and she and MC have an open relationship although I think she has said she has no interest in other men. (Might be wrong about that...)

• Sad
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

taru

Apr 23, 2018
will the or does the mc have hair lol dunno why but cant dig the bald mc look

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
stupid q, but... there is a 470mb folder in /renpy/atom

why? :unsure: for what? :unsure:
That's a good question. I looked back in past episodes and it's been in there from the get go. That is the text editor I use for RenPy but it doesn't need to be embedded in the game. Good catch, that will skinny up the game file size by 470mb. I've got some other bugs I need to address and I'll upload a revision that doesn't have atom bloating the game file.

Take care

Reactions: Ghostly

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
remove that bullshit & not visible ass rape incident. it is the only problem here. But that is a big fu.........ing problem

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes