Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Great story so far looking forward to future updates. It's nice having a MC thats not a teenager afraid of his own dick. Any Sigs for this out there yet?

Reactions: Hirnfiedler

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Okay so the first part felt like a long prologue and 0.4 is the actual game starting. I liked the start but I liked the 0.4 version even more. Quality seems increased all around. An interesting plot with the soul into it, I really start to dig it.

Few things, maybe make a decision for Jessy to keep her with MC like a sister-like relationship which he cares for but no romantic involvement or make her actual girlfriend with dialogues but they keep an open relationship for some time since Jessy promised MC not to hold him back with women. I would like a choice like this since Jessy telling everyone they meet that they are best friends just for sake of players can sleep with anyone sounds both unrealistic and childish.

Secondly, the collection of girls in this game is pretty diverse and polarizing. Some people bound to dislike few of these girls while liking others since they are pretty different. I hope this refusing trend you started at 0.4 continues and even gets improved, I don't want to skip scenes like earlier chapters, I want to refuse others and progress the story with that route. Even the simple strip show could have and should have the decision to be refused. Some of the girls are just too different for some people's taste, to say the least.

Screenshot (171).png

This last one is just a personal wish but honestly, these two sold me on for the future of the game. I love em Russian chicks. I hope my MC takes over the club and employ these two under his wings. Better yet I wouldn't mind if these two takes the spot of Tracy and Jessy as MC's best girls, unlikely but a man can hope.

Bookmarked, best of luck to you.

Reactions: Mormont

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Attached is a script fix (Hopefully) to address some of the conversations not tracking correctly. It also addresses a couple of conversations that don't match past choices from the last episode. Just drop it in your games folder and let it overwrite.

Cheers,
OBD
Need to rename to ep4.rpy as filename downloaded has numbers in front.

Rhaenys001

Apr 9, 2020
I'm getting an error screen "an exceptional has occurred " whenever I make an choice , Is this an bug and happening for everyone?

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Okay so the first part felt like a long prologue and 0.4 is the actual game starting. I liked the start but I liked the 0.4 version even more. Quality seems increased all around. An interesting plot with the soul into it, I really start to dig it.

Few things, maybe make a decision for Jessy to keep her with MC like a sister-like relationship which he cares for but no romantic involvement or make her actual girlfriend with dialogues but they keep an open relationship for some time since Jessy promised MC not to hold him back with women. I would like a choice like this since Jessy telling everyone they meet that they are best friends just for sake of players can sleep with anyone sounds both unrealistic and childish.

Secondly, the collection of girls in this game is pretty diverse and polarizing. Some people bound to dislike few of these girls while liking others since they are pretty different. I hope this refusing trend you started at 0.4 continues and even gets improved, I don't want to skip scenes like earlier chapters, I want to refuse others and progress the story with that route. Even the simple strip show could have and should have the decision to be refused. Some of the girls are just too different for some people's taste, to say the least.

View attachment 909472

This last one is just a personal wish but honestly, these two sold me on for the future of the game. I love em Russian chicks. I hope my MC takes over the club and employ these two under his wings. Better yet I wouldn't mind if these two takes the spot of Tracy and Jessy as MC's best girls, unlikely but a man can hope.

Bookmarked, best of luck to you.
I appreciate your comments and critiques of the game thus far. I agree that the game has now started. No spoilers, but I think you'll see there is a reason the "current" bar staff is what it is.

In the one case I didn't give an option to refuse the strip show. It was important that MC saw and heard what happened in the VIP. Sorry everyone had to take one for the team on that... Although, I did have a choice in the course of that event that would have lessened the blow.

Have no fear, Larisa and Oxana (Russian Chicks) will be featured more in the story as it progresses. I worked in the former Soviet Union for five years traveling in and out through Moskva (Moscow). Russian women hold a special place in my heart...

Random question. When you got the HJ in the VIP, did you close your eyes?

Take care,
OBD

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Have no fear, Larisa and Oxana (Russian Chicks) will be featured more in the story as it progresses. I worked in the former Soviet Union for five years traveling in and out through Moskva (Moscow). Russian women hold a special place in my heart...

Random question. When you got the HJ in the VIP, did you close your eyes?

Take care,
OBD
My man! My brother also went to Moscow and few more cities for work and the amount of shit he told me.. I was jealous like hell. Glad to hear you are a fellow comrade lover. Can't wait.

Yeah I did and it was a nice suprise, but dreams/imaginations doesn't feel as strong as a real scene that happens in the plot for me. I hope next time we get the real thing.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Now as much as I enjoyed this update it was the first update without Tracy which for me was the only downside the previous other updates we have gotten to know her a bit better I like Jessy but not having Tracy there just didn't feel the same I do hope we'll see her again in future updates.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Well I gota say I am cursing this game it stopped, that is I came to the end of the update and I REAL wanted it to carry on now I have got to impatiently await wait for the next update, frustrating! I still don't fully understand the points system should I be good or bad and how much different are the story lines (I would hate to miss something).

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Well I gota say I am cursing this game it stopped, that is I came to the end of the update and I REAL wanted it to carry on now I have got to impatiently await wait for the next update, frustrating! I still don't fully understand the points system should I be good or bad and how much different are the story lines (I would hate to miss something).
Sorry for your frustration. The current paths are as such.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this helps.

Take care,
OBD

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
This is a pretty decent game so far. One thing I would like to see is the interactions slowing down a bit. This far in, the main character has plowed his way through every female resident of one town and is halfway through another city as we speak. Not that it's a bad thing, I just like to see a bit more work put into things like this.

I assume I'm not alone in hitting the space bar a lot to get through the dialog of some games. This doesn't mean I want to skip it entirely. I think this game hits the shallow end of that in which I think a bit more substance between sex scenes would help out. Still, I do like where the story is going.

Aside from my gripes, I still hope to see a couple more cast members get down and dirty and some of the previous ladies head back in for multiple rounds in the future.

Mar 12, 2020
Sorry for your frustration. The current paths are as such.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this helps.

Take care,
OBD
So what your saying is that if I'm on the Red path, I can still get with Rachael and Chloe (and possibly others) and am not locked out of pursing them? Also don't know if you answered this or if you already stated before, but will there be a point that Jessy or the others we can pursue get with other guys on the side? Great game so far, unique from most games I've played. Keep up the good work man. Doing pretty good for first VN. :)

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes