SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
This game is really in need of a comprehensive walkthrough or walkthrough mod... i am tempted to start over since i only got the good guy ending that just seemed way to short for a game that claims its a harem and the good guy is just the mother and daughter and not other girls in the town. i felt there should have been a few more of the girls from town but thats just me thinking harem mode not what we got.

Reactions: travin213

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
This game is really in need of a comprehensive walkthrough or walkthrough mod... i am tempted to start over since i only got the good guy ending that just seemed way to short for a game that claims its a harem and the good guy is just the mother and daughter and not other girls in the town. i felt there should have been a few more of the girls from town but thats just me thinking harem mode not what we got.
Yes play again, If I got it right (to get more girls) you have to do things that normally would appear as not good, but what you really need to gain are the respect points not good guy stuff (nothing too nasty I don't think) but not your usual good guy stuff, (you are trying to get in with the bikers that is not necessarily conventional way of thinking) and you definitely get more "options" Good luck.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Long Road Home [0.4.1 Bugfix] OBDGames

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.16 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.15 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 385 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 368 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I don't see what a walkthrough mod would do, that the developer hasn't already provided. Every choice is color-coded, just like any modder would do.

Here's a hint though. To even get to Episode 4, you need to follow the 'Red' (Bad) choices, and you definitely need to choose to 'Deal with JD' in Episode 3. When you get to Episode 4, the nature of the 'Red' and 'Blue' choices changes to 'Respect' or 'Disrespect', and neither 'Good' nor 'Bad' are tracked.

The 'Good' ending has the MC staying in town. The 'Bad' ending has the MC off on the road with Jessy. Kind of like the title of the game. [The 'Good' ending was a short road home.] This is the path that the developer originally intended. If you think about it, it would be nearly impossible to continue the game with one version having the MC in town AND another with him on the road. Those paths are mutually exclusive, with zero common code or renders.

Could the MC have taken Tracy AND Jessy, or just Tracy? Taking Tracy and leaving Jessy would not be an option, given Jessy's strong desire to leave. It just wouldn't be fair to her, and Tracy would never agree to it. Taking both ladies would narrow the scope of the game. Those two would become the focus of the game, which was not the intent of the developer when he thought it up. It would also tie the MC down almost as much as if he had stayed back in town. And would also increase the complexity of the coding as scenes for each lady would need to be constructed. Basically, the developer never intended for this game to be the MC and Tracy and Jessy story.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Could the MC have taken Tracy AND Jessy, or just Tracy? Taking Tracy and leaving Jessy would not be an option, given Jessy's strong desire to leave. It just wouldn't be fair to her, and Tracy would never agree to it. Taking both ladies would narrow the scope of the game. Those two would become the focus of the game, which was not the intent of the developer when he thought it up. It would also tie the MC down almost as much as if he had stayed back in town. And would also increase the complexity of the coding as scenes for each lady would need to be constructed. Basically, the developer never intended for this game to be the MC and Tracy and Jessy story.
You're 100% right but still, Tracy was a fantastic character, I'm gonna miss her so bad :(

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
I am sure he said quite a while ago firstly that he never intended to get so bogged down with the intro but it flowed so well that he went with it (it was always meant to be a "biker / road, story/game" and that Tracy and her new slave (forgot her name) would visit in the future so not gone all together (she was too tempting to distract even kill the story {good guy root})

Reactions: Walter Victor

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
More Rachel!
She's the main gal right now for me, after we left Tracy behind. I would love to see that woman get in there to poke the mc until he crumbles and devour her haha.​

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
i take tracy over jessy anytime of the day,pardon me.i dont know,im kinda into MILFs.plus im an assman so tracy won..LMAO
I like them both, but must admit Jessy feels a little more in the jailbait/barely legal tier than i usually prefer.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
never played a game where they shame you for being the good guy guess ill say good enough since im not a dick and as far as it matters this is over for me since im not one to be a prick

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
Thanks for the wonderful christmas present. I do hope to see tracy in future updates. I mean she did say she would come to visit. Maybe stay a bit. thanks for the share

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
never played a game where they shame you for being the good guy guess ill say good enough since im not a dick and as far as it matters this is over for me since im not one to be a prick
if you stop now you are missing a great story. besides you are not really being a prick, but a bad guy taking out the trash.

Reactions: Dimitri57

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
fkrfxr
every other option is just you being a pig without a good reason i dont really see the point
Your choice, of course. But I have a suggestion for you.

For the first two Episodes, make any choice that appeals to you. Then in Episode 3, do NOT turn JD in to the police. You will still get to Episode 4. For that matter, if you have a save at the beginning of Episode 3, or at any point before the decision on how to handle JD, you can use that one. It really doesn't matter which choices you make, except that last one.

A warning, though. That JD choice, leads to a violent and messy scene. Fortunately, it can be bypassed, if you so choose. If you bypass that scene, JD still disappears for good, but you don't know any of the details.

In Episode 4, there is nothing in the Respect (Red) choices that any rational person would consider bad. The Disrespect (Blue) choices aren't bad either, just not those that would get one in the good graces of this particular biker gang.

As for the biker gang (The Rogues), they are dramatically compared to another biker gang (Satan's Minions) that you run across. Believe me, gaining the respect of the former, as opposed to the latter, is a very good thing.

Of course, what will happen in future releases is unknowable to anyone but the developer. But there is no way I would abandon this game at this point. It is just too damned interesting.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Paths, choices? Honestly, 99% of my saves were made just so i could rewatch some sex scenes.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes