Charon83

Nov 11, 2020
Well, I cannot wait for the next chapter in that game. So far, all was interesting, with plenty of unique characters, as mentioned already by so many more.

Cannot wait to see more of the "Sons of Anarchy" kind of action. As it definitely seems to be such a kind of game.

Reactions: Freddy90 and fkrfxr

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
What do we know thus far about the MC's family? I believe it was mentioned that he had/has a brother. What about his parents and extended family?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
What do we know thus far about the MC's family? I believe it was mentioned that he had/has a brother. What about his parents and extended family?
Not much more than that. He has/had a little brother who is/was also in the Navy. That's his only sibling. His parents are both dead. His father and grandfather were both 'lifers'. We haven't been told any more than that, that I can find.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Holiday2020Special APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Your choice, of course. But I have a suggestion for you.

For the first two Episodes, make any choice that appeals to you. Then in Episode 3, do NOT turn JD in to the police. You will still get to Episode 4. For that matter, if you have a save at the beginning of Episode 3, or at any point before the decision on how to handle JD, you can use that one. It really doesn't matter which choices you make, except that last one.

A warning, though. That JD choice, leads to a violent and messy scene. Fortunately, it can be bypassed, if you so choose. If you bypass that scene, JD still disappears for good, but you don't know any of the details.

In Episode 4, there is nothing in the Respect (Red) choices that any rational person would consider bad. The Disrespect (Blue) choices aren't bad either, just not those that would get one in the good graces of this particular biker gang.

As for the biker gang (The Rogues), they are dramatically compared to another biker gang (Satan's Minions) that you run across. Believe me, gaining the respect of the former, as opposed to the latter, is a very good thing.

Of course, what will happen in future releases is unknowable to anyone but the developer. But there is no way I would abandon this game at this point. It is just too damned interesting.
honestly unless red yarn is graphic that was pretty tame, though ill admit it was interesting was trying to kill some time so went back to that, also noticed shit kinda fucks up if you change to taking out jd at the last moment and it just expects you did things you didn't

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
honestly unless red yarn is graphic that was pretty tame, though ill admit it was interesting was trying to kill some time so went back to that, also noticed shit kinda fucks up if you change to taking out jd at the last moment and it just expects you did things you didn't
That's what happens when a developer changes from having points matter to having everything ride on a single choice.

I suspect our developer just decided it was time to pull the plug on the 'Good' path and get on with the story he really wanted to tell. Perhaps in the future he will take time to go back and clean up those inconsistencies for the benefit of new players.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
That's what happens when a developer changes from having points matter to having everything ride on a single choice.

I suspect our developer just decided it was time to pull the plug on the 'Good' path and get on with the story he really wanted to tell. Perhaps in the future he will take time to go back and clean up those inconsistencies for the benefit of new players.
lol on an amusing side note, never seen a dev give so many warnings against MFF content, honestly id say im pretty basic alpha male in i don't share with other men but cant say i ever found 2 woman going at it threatening xD and ive been there irl haha just makes shit more fun

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Dimitri57
Great game, just played the 100% good route and it was great. Read complaints here about its length, but i think it was just right. After the main bad guy of that story was taken care of it might have felt forced to go on.

Some things to correct that i found:

Corporal Jones:...rumors that she use(d to) work the pole before she got her government job.
MC: I resemble (resent) that remark...
Tracy: ... Do (you) see me changing who I am...
Tracy: Mama's not use(d) to receiving this treatment.
MC: Damn I'll be like a kid in a candy store when (you) make offers like that
JD's thoughts: Shit he's laying where I'm not going to be able to watch cartoons. (the phrasing is a little weird)
Tracy: MC, please give me (a) chance first.
Tracy(should be Jessy): Hey, MC needs my hug too.
Tracy(should be Jessy):Jeez get a room, or let's get going before it gets too late.
Jessy('s thoughts): Brooke thinks MC and me are together.
MC(should be Tracy): I don't think you should stay at home until i know if JD is serious about his threats or not (Jess just asked what to do and the one answering is the MC and then she talks again to Tracy)
You stop and pick up some beer and wine. Then Tracy drives you (to) a small motel at the edge of town and checks into a room.
MC: Have (you) told your mom about this? She loves and cares about you.
Your thoughts: Now it makes since (sense) why she craves validation.
Tracy: MC, I don't want you (to) do something that will cause you to be put back in prison.
Jessy: Plain black is sooo boring. You need a little bling, a of flash of color.
Jessy: Laters Sasha.
MC: No way I will let that will happen.
Tracy: Thanks hon. Now get out of my kitchen naked man. The oven is hot and I don't (want) you to burn anything I want to use later.
Tracy: ... I on the other hand, enjoy any anything you can throw at me (not sure if the first any is deliberate or not, pointing it out just in case)
MC: I've got (to) figure out what I'm going to (do) for a living.
Tracy: ... No since all that stuff just sitting there until we figure out what to do with it. (Something seems to be missing in this sentence)

Well, that's all i could spot in the 100% good route

Just started the 99% good route, picking to take out JD at the end and this is what i found:

Jessy: I'll drop MC at Angie's. She wanted to show him her apartment (to) him before he leaves town.
Jessy: You guys go ahead and (have) fun without me...
Angie: Did you two enjoy fucking that skinny blonde cunt? MC: Brooke? Angie: Yes, Brooke. MC: Honestly yeah i did enjoy fucking her. (Picking all good and only the last one bad doesn't have the scene with Brooke. reading recent post's seems like this has already been pointed out)
Will let you know what i find in other routes. From what i have seen, there is a lot more content to go through.
Congratulations on the improvement by the way, as the story progresses the quality of the models improves noticeably.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The MC says this when he is in the car with Tracy, who is driving from the prison to her place.

Here's a fragment of that conversation from the script to provide some context:
Tracy: "It started innocently enough with flashing my titties to guys that gave me big tips when I brought their beers."
MC: "Hummm titties and beer!"
Tracy: "*Sigh* Men are such children..."
MC: "I resemble that remark, sorry please continue."

There is no way that the MC is expressing resentment. It's a joke, as has been pointed out by Avaron1974.

It's a good thing that you have taken the time to note all the errata you could find. This particular one, though, needs to stand.

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
The MC says this when he is in the car with Tracy, who is driving from the prison to her place.

Here's a fragment of that conversation from the script to provide some context:
Tracy: "It started innocently enough with flashing my titties to guys that gave me big tips when I brought their beers."
MC: "Hummm titties and beer!"
Tracy: "*Sigh* Men are such children..."
MC: "I resemble that remark, sorry please continue."

There is no way that the MC is expressing resentment. It's a joke, as has been pointed out by Avaron1974.

It's a good thing that you have taken the time to note all the errata you could find. This particular one, though, needs to stand.
I stand corrected. Considered that possibility for a while but just wasn't sure

Reactions: Walter Victor

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Dimitri57
Great game, just played the 100% good route and it was great. Read complaints here about its length, but i think it was just right. After the main bad guy of that story was taken care of it might have felt forced to go on.

Some things to correct that i found:

Corporal Jones:...rumors that she use(d to) work the pole before she got her government job.
Tracy: ... Do (you) see me changing who I am...
Tracy: Mama's not use(d) to receiving this treatment.
MC: Damn I'll be like a kid in a candy store when (you) make offers like that
JD's thoughts: Shit he's laying where I'm not going to be able to watch cartoons. (the phrasing is a little weird)
Tracy: MC, please give me (a) chance first.
Tracy(should be Jessy): Hey, MC needs my hug too.
Tracy(should be Jessy):Jeez get a room, or let's get going before it gets too late.
Jessy('s thoughts): Brooke thinks MC and me are together.
MC(should be Tracy): I don't think you should stay at home until i know if JD is serious about his threats or not (Jess just asked what to do and the one answering is the MC and then she talks again to Tracy)
You stop and pick up some beer and wine. Then Tracy drives you (to) a small motel at the edge of town and checks into a room.
MC: Have (you) told your mom about this? She loves and cares about you.
Your thoughts: Now it makes since (sense) why she craves validation.
Tracy: MC, I don't want you (to) do something that will cause you to be put back in prison.
Jessy: Plain black is sooo boring. You need a little bling, a of flash of color.
Jessy: Laters Sasha.
MC: No way I will let that will happen.
Tracy: Thanks hon. Now get out of my kitchen naked man. The oven is hot and I don't (want) you to burn anything I want to use later.
Tracy: ... I on the other hand, enjoy any anything you can throw at me (not sure if the first any is deliberate or not, pointing it out just in case)
MC: I've got (to) figure out what I'm going to (do) for a living.
Tracy: ... No since all that stuff just sitting there until we figure out what to do with it. (Something seems to be missing in this sentence)

Well, that's all i could spot in the 100% good route

Just started the 99% good route, picking to take out JD at the end and this is what i found:

Jessy: I'll drop MC at Angie's. She wanted to show him her apartment (to) him before he leaves town.
Jessy: You guys go ahead and (have) fun without me...
Angie: Did you two enjoy fucking that skinny blonde cunt? MC: Brooke? Angie: Yes, Brooke. MC: Honestly yeah i did enjoy fucking her. (Picking all good and only the last one bad doesn't have the scene with Brooke. reading recent post's seems like this has already been pointed out)
Will let you know what i find in other routes. From what i have seen, there is a lot more content to go through.
Congratulations on the improvement by the way, as the story progresses the quality of the models improves noticeably.
Wow! Thanks for the catches. I've been through the script hundreds of times and still missed them. Seeing that I tend to be verbose, I guess it shouldn't surprise me. Funny how your mind can insert missing words as you read them. I'll clean them up in 0.5.0. Thanks also for noticing that I have learned and continue to learn how to tweak the models and produce better renders.

Happy New Year to you and yours.

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Dimitri57 More that i found when you pick to take JD out

Angie: Yes, we were very young and didn't really know what we were doing. It was before I knew Jessy. Jessy knows we use(d) to be friends...
Jessy: Shouldn't be too hard. Just tell him you want (to) give...
JD: Well now that's what i like (to) see, cash money!
Tracy (Should be Jessy): Your of course, but I wouldn't pay that much. (In this path, Tracy is not there when you go to buy the car)
Jessy: But when skinny little Brooke took you with no problem, I thought what the fuck! Quit being a pussy...(Picking all good and only the last one bad, killing JD, doesn't have the scene with Brooke)
Jessy: I should have made you take (a) shower first...
Jessy: *Huff, huff* Just give me a second to get use(d) to you.

In the route where you check Brooke out: Jessy: Ah, er, you just have to take (it) slow. MC is very gentle...
MC: I like this "bad girl" side of you. Jessy (should be Tracy): Thanks sweetie, but I'm more like a "bad woman" now...
Tracy: Although, she still hasn't done what (I) told her to do.
Jessy:*Whispering* I like it when you call me "babe. (second " missing)

After you leave town
I omitted some possible mistakes from the russian sisters as they are foreign and might speak a little broken english (other than sistra) Let me know if only "sistra" were supposed to be their mistakes and i will go back over it
MC: I don't (know) how you get full from just salad.
MC: I use(d) to be a long time ago
Biker dude: Boo! We want to (see?) dancers, not livestock!
MC:*Chuckle* What's a (the) matter babe?
MC: Jessy, they will sneak up on up you.
MC: Maybe she is use(d) to rejection.
Jessy's thoughts: Everyone here is so friendly. Well, accept (except) for that bitch bartender.
Jesus: Was (What) is going on over there Paco?
You bend Rip's wrist and thumb back against the joints with a wristlock causing him the (to) shriek in pain.
Jessy: Speaking of bad ass, I lovedyour (space between loved and your) dancing!
Jessy: I was proud of you for standing up for Chloe, but if i hadn't stopped you(, you) would have killed Rip.
Bad Bob: ... I'll have Quack look at it when we get (to the) club house.
James: What the hell are (you) two doing pissing them off?
Maria: It must have been really been shitty where you came from...

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I omitted some possible mistakes from the russian sisters as they are foreign and might speak a little broken english (other than sistra) Let me know if only "sistra" were supposed to be their mistakes and i will go back over it
The developer uses several Russian words and expressions when quoting the Russian sisters. 'Sistra' is one of them, it is Russian for 'sister'. It seems as though this developer has some training in and/or working experience with the Russian language. He also throws some Spanish into the mix. Seems to be quite the linguist... at least when it comes to profanities. :LOL:

Good work. (y)

Reactions: Dimitri57
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes