Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
The developer uses several Russian words and expressions when quoting the Russian sisters. 'Sistra' is one of them, it is Russian for 'sister'. It seems as though this developer has some training in and/or working experience with the Russian language. He also throws some Spanish into the mix. Seems to be quite the linguist... at least when it comes to profanities. :LOL:

Good work. (y)
I'm a cunning linguist...

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Dimitri57 Last one, finished the update (some paths were left unexplored)

Juanita: I would say you are just making fun of an old woman accept(except) for one thing.
Rachael: They aren't use(d) to people telling them anything.
(Going alone) Your thoughts: The Minions are coming from across town (to) cause problems. The biker dude in the VIP was trying to get Nikki to go to(is the second "to" needed?) work for him in his club.
(Going with Jessy) MC:Yes I do. Is this (the) right address?
Stan: ... As I said, I don't trust anyone there accept(except) Chloe and Rachel.
MC: Would it be out of line if I asked you (a) couple of questions?
Stan: It's evident you haven't forgot(ten) your training.
Stan: *Sigh* Della use(d) to, but that was a long time ago...
Jessy: Oh, like a an older daughter?
MC: I do(Do I) want to be to responsible to protect the FOX in the middle of a gang war?
MC: I'm thirsty. Do you want to go with me to the Fox? I told the Chloe...
MC: Don't ever doubt that. We know (have?) too much dirt on each other...
Rachael: ... We can hang out if you want to before I have (to) go to work.
Jessy: Well let's get nekkid(naked) and get on the bed.
MC: ... Bye (By) the way, you're about to drip on the floor.
Jessy: Give me a kiss so I can to sleep.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Jessy: Well let's get nekkid(naked) and get on the bed.
This is another one that needs to stand. This from The Urban Dictionary:
is not simply being without clothing--It means you are for purposes. Naked is natural; nekkid is naughty.
" , ! I'm getting nekkid!"

Or, as ex-Senator Alan Simpson once said, "Do you know the difference between naked and nekkid?", he asked after he picked up the phone. "If you’re naked, you don’t have any clothes on, but if you’re nekkid you don’t have any clothes on but you’re up to something."
Jessy: Give me a kiss so I can to sleep.
That one is possible, but I would prefer this correction: Jessy: Give me a kiss so I can (go) to sleep.

Reactions: Aner878787

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
This is another one that needs to stand. This from The Urban Dictionary:
is not simply being without clothing--It means you are for purposes. Naked is natural; nekkid is naughty.
" , ! I'm getting nekkid!"

Or, as ex-Senator Alan Simpson once said, "Do you know the difference between naked and nekkid?", he asked after he picked up the phone. "If you’re naked, you don’t have any clothes on, but if you’re nekkid you don’t have any clothes on but you’re up to something."

That one is possible, but I would prefer this correction: Jessy: Give me a kiss so I can (go) to sleep.
About the second one, your suggestion works, but if you want to leave it as is, souldnt it be "too" instead of "to"? But it should be moved a little bit, like "so i too can sleep"

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
About the second one, your suggestion works, but if you want to leave it as is, souldnt it be "too" instead of "to"? But it should be moved a little bit, like "so i too can sleep"
Nope. I don't think the meaning of Jessy's statement has anything to do with the MC sleeping in addition to her. She wants to go to sleep and needs a kiss from the MC to do it. She is very direct and says what she needs and why she needs it. That she needs the kiss is proved by the fact that Jessy falls asleep immediately after getting it, while the MC stays awake thinking to himself.

I also believe that your latest correction sounds a little too erudite for Jessy. She would more likely say, "so I can sleep too".

Developer gets the last word, though. ;)

Reactions: Dimitri57

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
How can I get 4th screen, when both girls hang MC? I only get either mother or daughter, but not both.
I go that scene going blue in all options. Not sure how they interact tough,at that point in the game there are 6 blue options (but only 5 red, not sure if that is something that the dev forgot to color or if it doen't really have an effect) so not sure which ones are needed to get that scene.

Reactions: misterbaobab

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
How can I get 4th screen, when both girls hang MC? I only get either mother or daughter, but not both.
I go that scene going blue in all options. Not sure how they interact tough,at that point in the game there are 6 blue options (but only 5 red, not sure if that is something that the dev forgot to color or if it doen't really have an effect) so not sure which ones are needed to get that scene.
You need each and every one of the Blue choices to get the group hug at the end of Episode 1.

Reactions: misterbaobab

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
never played a game where they shame you for being the good guy guess ill say good enough since im not a dick and as far as it matters this is over for me since im not one to be a prick
This is a game. A fantasy. It's not really you doing these things. Also, the blurb informing you that the game is about a dude who's about to join a MC-gang should give you a hint that you won't be playing a knight in shining armour in this one.

Then again, a knight in shining armour wouldn't fuck a lot of women and then tell the women that they're only allowed to fuck him and you're obviously fine with that mr "Alpha male", so the question is how much of a good guy you really are. If you play the game, maybe you'll find that you're actually fine with the "evil" choices as well, as long as you ignore how they're colour coded...

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
never played a game where they shame you for being the good guy guess ill say good enough since im not a dick and as far as it matters this is over for me since im not one to be a prick
My first run was full good guy and even tough the game ends prematurely following that route, it was satisfying and had a good ending. Never felt shamed for that.
In the second part of the game it seems to no longer apply that blue=good guy red=not so good guy, but that red= correct path. Until now haven't felt forced to do nothing terrible.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
i mean im a felon for what it matters, for what it doesnt matter, nothing like rape though just stupid shit i did as a kid but i mean no need to treat someone like trash and i hate the shit talking "dom" persona i dont need to be a "white knight" but i dont want to feel like a pimp trash talking ho's

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
i mean im a felon for what it matters, for what it doesnt matter, nothing like rape though just stupid shit i did as a kid but i mean no need to treat someone like trash and i hate the shit talking "dom" persona i dont need to be a "white knight" but i dont want to feel like a pimp trash talking ho's
Is there anything in particular that gave you that impression about how the story is going since the MC and Jessy's move to LA? Because from what i have seen so far the options given have little to no relation to that.

Reactions: Aner878787

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Is there anything in particular that gave you that impression about how the story is going since the MC and Jessy's move to LA? Because from what i have seen so far the options given have little to no relation to that.
Where did you come up with LA? IIRC they moved to San Berdoo.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
more making a statement then saying it was that bad, lol i feel a bit bullied when multiple people are commenting on a post i made before i had even gone down the extended path into the main game, and im attempting to make points in regards to multiple posts, so im kind of half assing the response no he isnt that bad with all choices and some end up the same either way with a bit more flare anyways just the emotion used was changed it felt like, i think i already went over this before but anyways ill leave it at that.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I can see why you would feel that way, and in general I agree with everything you have stated in this post. However, I am having a hard time relating your comments to this game. I haven't reviewed the code today, but I don't recall the MC treating anyone like trash (except for those individuals who WERE trash - JD, etc.), or trash talking any of the girls like he was their pimp in any of the four episodes we have been given.

The MC is definitely an Alpha-male and acts like it throughout. So, if one of the girls wants to be a submissive, he will gladly accept the dominant role. But there is a far cry from that and acting like a pimp throughout. Don't confuse the two. One is just role-playing; the other means it.

Still, if that kind of action by the MC makes you uncomfortable, you may never enjoy playing this game.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
I can see why you would feel that way, and in general I agree with everything you have stated in this post. However, I am having a hard time relating your comments to this game. I haven't reviewed the code today, but I don't recall the MC treating anyone like trash (except for those individuals who WERE trash - JD, etc.), or trash talking any of the girls like he was their pimp in any of the four episodes we have been given.

The MC is definitely an Alpha-male and acts like it throughout. So, if one of the girls wants to be a submissive, he will gladly accept the dominant role. But there is a far cry from that and acting like a pimp throughout. Don't confuse the two. One is just role-playing; the other means it.

Still, if that kind of action by the MC makes you uncomfortable, you may never enjoy playing this game.
no i get it like i said to you previously thats a farcry to how it is i was mostly making a point in regards to the white knight reference more then the game it self
they quoted my post i made before i decided to kill jd and such
granted im too lazy to add a pic but we have talked about this previously

Last edited:
Reactions: Walter Victor

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
no i get it like i said to you previously thats a farcry to how it is i was mostly making a point in regards to the white knight reference more then the game it self
they quoted my post i made before i decided to kill jd and such
I am one of those who quoted you. I was not trying to attack you or anything. I just enjoyed the game and thought it was good and felt it was a pitty for someone to drop it something i felt wasn't really there.
I really didn't understand where your comment was coming from, as i in any way felt shamed by the game for playing the good route.
I am sorry if my comment was felt like a personal attack, it was never its intention.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Why oh why did Simone have to be the one free for lap dances rather than Nikki :eek:. Really looking forward to future content with Nikki though. Woulda loved being able to skip over the scenes with other dudes too...talk about a mood killer.

I admit I'm still a bit confused on the Red/Blue routes as it has been vague and rather inconsistent.

Last edited:

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
I admit I'm still a bit confused on the Red/Blue routes as it has been vague and rather inconsistent.
I feel like in the first part of the game, blue was the moraly better option while red was a little more questionable, but not always straight up bad (it went from checking someone's ass to kill someone)

In the second part, red just feels like "the right option" for story development, rather than a moraly "good"or "bad" option.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
That is understandable, since the meaning of 'Red' versus 'Blue' changed between v0.3 and v0.4. Through v0.3 those indicators meant 'Bad' or 'Good'. In v0.4 that concept was abandoned, and 'Red' became 'Respect', and 'Blue' became 'Disrespect' as applied to a biker gang. In other words, in v0.4, if you select a 'Red' option, the biker gang respects you more. The opposite is true for the 'Blue' options in v0.4.

Hopefully, now that this change has occurred, it will stay consistent for future releases.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes