cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update but too short.

based what's in so far mc will be either rogues new enforcer or boss when game ends.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- Long Road Home v0.5.1

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename MC from menu added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Repuci

May 1, 2017
I think for now only the red route is available.
Well, the blue route is over, and already have it's own ending, the pink color seem to indicate "lust" passage, not sure if it's just side action, or important for later

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Well, the blue route is over, and already have it's own ending, the pink color seem to indicate "lust" passage, not sure if it's just side action, or important for later
For Release v4.0 and after, the red choices are for respect to the bikers, the blue choices are for disrespect to the bikers, and the pink choices are for affinity to some character.

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
i am yet to try this game, but i wanted to first give my thumbs up to the dev/uploader for presenting it in the right way. you can see all (or most) girls in the story, you can see the genitalia used, the skins, the lighting, the setting, the level of realism, and also kind of the type of the story - simply enough to be able to decide if it's a game for you or not. i'm tired of games with 3 screenshots, two of which show a standing dude (one in a room and one in a corridor) and a kitchen setting.

ty, will give it a try!

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Is it normal that the bottom quarter of every screen is black?

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Are you asking about the text box? I have made much of the text box transparent. What remains of the text box is a black strip at the bottom of the screen. The check what you are seeing, press "H" and see if the black goes away.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
That was a really meaty update, pleasantly surprised. Eager to see how things shape up when the shit goes down between the gangs. Although I did find it hilarious when the game had to check with me whether I had a problem watching a lesbian scene or (shock!) participating in a threesome with two girls. You'd have to be quite the sensitive soul to have an issue with this (though I don't doubt they exist). Reminds of when Rocking Robin had a scene where they showed a black girl and then asked whether I was ok seeing these kind of people in the game. Classic.

That surprised me as well. It's proper dead as night black too, not the slightly translucent black that Renpy uses as default. I just used that removes the backgrounds from textboxes and menu choices. The text was quite legible even without the background, so it was nice seeing the whole screen all the time.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
That was a really meaty update, pleasantly surprised. Eager to see how things shape up when the shit goes down between the gangs. Although I did find it hilarious when the game had to check with me whether I had a problem watching a lesbian scene or (shock!) participating in a threesome with two girls. You'd have to be quite the sensitive soul to have an issue with this (though I don't doubt they exist). Reminds of when Rocking Robin had a scene where they showed a black girl and then asked whether I was ok seeing these kind of people in the game. Classic.

That surprised me as well. It's proper dead as night black too, not the slightly translucent black that Renpy uses as default. I just used that removes the backgrounds from textboxes and menu choices. The text was quite legible even without the background, so it was nice seeing the whole screen all the time.
I just checked the latest distro. It has a black at the bottom but it's transparent on my pc. Not sure why it is solid black on yours. Are you running compressed or android versions? I don't have any android devices so no way for me to check.

Reactions: SecretSal

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
I just checked the latest distro. It has a black at the bottom but it's transparent on my pc. Not sure why it is solid black on yours. Are you running compressed or android versions? I don't have any android devices so no way for me to check.
Ah, yes. Could be the compressed version messing with the alpha settings of the textbox. Should've realised that.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Avaron1974

Please use the attached save game. You may be using a save from before 0.4.0 I made changes that broker old saves. Sorry for the hassle
Yeah, my last save was from when the "good end" was made. I used the save from there to deal with him and carry on but it was an old save before this part of the story started.

I wasn't going to bother because originally this was the "bad guy" story but I heard that's changed now so thought i'd give it a look.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Yeah, my last save was from when the "good end" was made. I used the save from there to deal with him and carry on but it was an old save before this part of the story started.

I wasn't going to bother because originally this was the "bad guy" story but I heard that's changed now so thought i'd give it a look.
No doubt what happened to JD was bad. MC administered vigilante justice which isn't good, but he isn't a cold blooded killer either. I hope you give it a look.

Reactions: Glooskabe

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No doubt what happened to JD was bad. MC administered vigilante justice which isn't good, but he isn't a cold blooded killer either. I hope you give it a look.
I'll deff give it a look.

I stopped at the good end because wayyy back when I was playing this was going to be the dark stuff.

Not really into dark shit but from what I can see it's just biker related stuff and bits of violence. I can live with that.

Meeerp

Aug 17, 2018
''Coffee, just how I like my women, hot and black...'' he says to a woman that isn't black..

Ggwpglhf

Feb 1, 2020
When will we be able to dump Jessy? Tired of her mooching ass already woulda left her in redneckville if I could, Now having her live off MC while she's just going through every pussy in the entire game while having some kind of forced "relationship" with the protag gets tiresome.
Let us move onto a better woman!

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes