Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Another great update!
More characters and plot lines keep appeareing, (appearing) so this is shapping (shaping) to be a really detailed game. Awesome job, dev!
Between Ashley and James being the traitor... everything seems to point to James, but the traitor not being shown in the phone call makes me think about a bait ans (and) switch. She was trying too hard on making MC like her at the end. And the cameras that James installed and Ashley is not aware of might be what allows us to find Ashley out.

Jessy: ... Have fun changing her Depends... (dippers?)
MC: I'll be right down after (I) give Juanita the rent money.
Jessy: You should know what (I) like for breakfast by now...
Stan: MC isn't cut out for management or even a bartender, but I figure he would make (a) good doorman.
Rachel: ... You don't have anything but suit cases (suitcases) to move(,) right?
Chaz: What? I was just messy(messing?) around with Rachel.
Jessy: ... I'd go naked myself if there wasn't(weren't?) all these building(s) around.
MC: Fuck. I'm going not going to last long if she keeps up like that.
Rachel:*Whispering* Mind (Mine) are very sensitive...
Larisa: Don't worry Jessy. She's played with mind (not sure of same mistake or her way of talking) since we were young girls.
MC: It's not too bad, buy it hasn't (been) busy.
Jessy: Just make sure I'm wet Trent... (not sure if missing something or a mistake in coding to call up MC name)
Mickey: ... He('s) my brother and I love him, but be prepared,...
Glad you enjoyed the update. Thanks for the kind words and heads up on typos. I had caught some of them and have corrected in the script already. You found others that I hadn't. I returned the favor and caught a few of yours... ;)

"Depends" are a brand of adult diapers. (Sorry for the mental image that just flashed in your brain...)
"Trent" is a reference to the lead singer of "Nine inch nails". You'd need to look at MC's prior dialog to understand the reference. I made another song reference this episode. I don't know if anyone catches them or am I just amusing myself. Probably the latter...

Last edited:
Reactions: Walter Victor

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
So, red choices are "bad" and blue are "good"? Those choices will make important impact if I choose more red or blue? Or are those impacts just for the moment?

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
So, red choices are "bad" and blue are "good"? Those choices will make important impact if I choose more red or blue? Or are those impacts just for the moment?
Initially, the game was structured "Blue" path = Gentle, Love ending, "Red" Harsh, Biker path. This is my first game so I'm learning as I go. As it progressed, I realized that those paths didn't work for the way I wanted the game to flow.

Starting 0.4.0 (MC and Jessy arriving in San Berdoo) The "Red choices" gain respect with the Biker Club and affinity with the Club member you are engaging at the time of the choice. "Blue" choices gain disrespect with with the Biker club and you do not gain affinity with the Club member you are engaging at the time of the choice. That being said, you don't have to make every "Red" choice to stay on the Biker path. It will change how they engage with you and how much you learn about them. It will also give you the option to engage with some of the side girls.

Starting 0.4.0, the "Pinkish" choices gain affinity with the girl you are engaging with at the time of the choice. Based on your choice, you have different conversations and open opportunities for additional scenes.

The change in structure seems to be working well. I don't envision making anymore changes as it broke older saves and caused a lot of confusion for players.

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
My recommendation is making a first play through 100% blue options to get the "good guy ending" in the first half . Then jump back to the choice in the cafe to check the blonde girl's ass (forgot her name) and then pick also the red options when going to buy clothes with Jessy.
In the second part of the game red options seems like the way to go, but i haven't yet explored the blue paths in depth.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Initially, the game was structured "Blue" path = Gentle, Love ending, "Red" Harsh, Biker path. This is my first game so I'm learning as I go. As it progressed, I realized that those paths didn't work for the way I wanted the game to flow.

Starting 0.4.0 (MC and Jessy arriving in San Berdoo) The "Red choices" gain respect with the Biker Club and affinity with the Club member you are engaging at the time of the choice. "Blue" choices gain disrespect with with the Biker club and you do not gain affinity with the Club member you are engaging at the time of the choice. That being said, you don't have to make every "Red" choice to stay on the Biker path. It will change how they engage with you and how much you learn about them. It will also give you the option to engage with some of the side girls.

Starting 0.4.0, the "Pinkish" choices gain affinity with the girl you are engaging with at the time of the choice. Based on your choice, you have different conversations and open opportunities for additional scenes.

The change in structure seems to be working well. I don't envision making anymore changes as it broke older saves and caused a lot of confusion for players.
Hmmm, got it! Thank you for those information!

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
My recommendation is making a first play through 100% blue options to get the "good guy ending" in the first half . Then jump back to the choice in the cafe to check the blonde girl's ass (forgot her name) and then pick also the red options when going to buy clothes with Jessy.
In the second part of the game red options seems like the way to go, but i haven't yet explored the blue paths in depth.
Ok! I'll follow what you said here, thanks!

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes