BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Pretty damn good game.. great update. Honestly surprised that the Patreon isn't in the triple digits. One of the better games on site. Hat's off to the Dev. Bookmarked and can't wait for more.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
nice update but too short.

based what's in so far mc will be either rogues new enforcer or boss when game ends.
Pretty much foreshadows who's going to be running the club near the start too.

Tracy talks about managing a strip club for a few years, the scene is set for a takeover.

''Coffee, just how I like my women, hot and black...'' he says to a woman that isn't black..
Doesn't matter who it is said to that line will always be cringy as fuck.

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Ten seconds into the new update and Jessy drops this line "Wow! My breasts feel fuller and slightly bigger. I'm not complaining, but I wonder what's up with that?"
Please dev, don't give me hopes only to break my heart later.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Yeah, my last save was from when the "good end" was made. I used the save from there to deal with him and carry on but it was an old save before this part of the story started.

I wasn't going to bother because originally this was the "bad guy" story but I heard that's changed now so thought i'd give it a look.
Good to have you back Ava! For a game which is pretty selfconsciously proud of itself for having some effed up material, the relationships with the girls so far are surprisingly... almost wholesome in a weird way? I expect you might like the Russian sisters, Chloe's kinda adorable, and Rachael is hot AF.

One point: the split in paths of the early game wasn't really so much about good buy/bad guy. It was possible to get to the continuation of the story if the only "bad guy" decision was to redneck Judge Dredd JD's sorry ass. I would argue that while the MC is able to do some effed up shit due to his military training and experience, he's actually a pretty standup guy by most metrics. Of course, I'm certain more effed up choices are coming his way and it may be possible I'll have to tap out at some point, but I honestly hope not 'cause I'm pretty curious about all these characters at this point.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Good to have you back Ava! For a game which is pretty selfconsciously proud of itself for having some effed up material, the relationships with the girls so far are surprisingly... almost wholesome in a weird way? I expect you might like the Russian sisters, Chloe's kinda adorable, and Rachael is hot AF.

One point: the split in paths of the early game wasn't really so much about good buy/bad guy. It was possible to get to the continuation of the story if the only "bad guy" decision was to redneck Judge Dredd JD's sorry ass. I would argue that while the MC is able to do some effed up shit due to his military training and experience, he's actually a pretty standup guy by most metrics. Of course, I'm certain more effed up choices are coming his way and it may be possible I'll have to tap out at some point, but I honestly hope not 'cause I'm pretty curious about all these characters at this point.
Glad I gave it another go, it seems like it may be interesting moving forward.

I much prefer the open relationship style thing to a harem, it makes sense to let the girls do their thing in the environment they are in especially with Jessy still learning about things.

I know Della would never cheat on Stan but I would love to see her and Jessy have a go. Della is quite possibly the hottest older woman i've seen in a game and I think Jessy could cheer her up some.

The sisters at the cafe are gorgeous.

To be fair, I haven't seen an ugly character yet, even the chubby girls are decent looking.

Repuci

May 1, 2017
There is already an in-game walk, red or blue path, one already have an ending

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ten seconds into the new update and Jessy drops this line "Wow! My breasts feel fuller and slightly bigger. I'm not complaining, but I wonder what's up with that?"
Please dev, don't give me hopes only to break my heart later.
no, she isn't preggo.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Last time I played it was when the Goog Guy ending was made and nothing else, so I didn't know what to expect from the "Bad Guy" route. Usually I'm not a fan of this kind of paths but I must say I'm impressed, the story is very interesting, good characters, nice girls (most of them, at least :LOL: ), good dialogues and a lot of Sons of Anarchy vibes here, so I can't wait to see more of it.

And I'm in love with Rachael. :love:

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
Hey Dimitri57 just wanted to add my 2 cents and just say that I really enjoy the game (kinda suck that it's tocked me so long to find it and try)- great story, nice characters, and the interactions between them, hot models too, and for ones interesting MC (and not the horny teen or school\college setting for the 100 times (not that I complain, but still ;) )). But I have a question (and it will be great if you can answer it without spoiling or anything) - at some point in the game will Tracy be back in the picture and reunite with Jessy and MC (she quickly became my favorite tbh)?
Sorry if the question was asked before I just don't really follow the thread and discussion since I just started the game 2 days ago. Anyways - wish you the best with the game and will defiantly looking forward for the next update. Have a good one.(y)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hey Dimitri57 just wanted to add my 2 cents and just say that I really enjoy the game (kinda suck that it's tocked me so long to find it and try)- great story, nice characters, and the interactions between them, hot models too, and for ones interesting MC (and not the horny teen or school\college setting for the 100 times (not that I complain, but still ;) )). But I have a question (and it will be great if you can answer it without spoiling or anything) - at some point in the game will Tracy be back in the picture and reunite with Jessy and MC (she quickly became my favorite tbh)?
Sorry if the question was asked before I just don't really follow the thread and discussion since I just started the game 2 days ago. Anyways - wish you the best with the game and will defiantly looking forward for the next update. Have a good one.(y)
Tracy being involved heavily later on got foreshadowed near the start.

Strip club not doing well, Tracy used to manage a popular strip club .... she'll be running that place before long.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
This one just keeps getting better. Can't wait for the next update. Got a feeling if those Minion fucks mess with Jessy, they better pray the MC finds them before Della.

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Another great update!
More characters and plot lines keep appeareing, so this is shapping to be a really detailed game. Awesome job, dev!
Between Ashley and James being the traitor... everything seems to point to James, but the traitor not being shown in the phone call makes me think about a bait ans switch. She was trying too hard on making MC like her at the end. And the cameras that James installed and Ashley is not aware of might be what allows us to find Ashley out.

Jessy: ... Have fun changing her Depends... (dippers?)
MC: I'll be right down after (I) give Juanita the rent money.
Jessy: You should know what (I) like for breakfast by now...
Stan: MC isn't cut out for management or even a bartender, but I figure he would make (a) good doorman.
Rachel: ... You don't have anything but suit cases (suitcases) to move(,) right?
Chaz: What? I was just messy(messing?) around with Rachel.
Jessy: ... I'd go naked myself if there wasn't(weren't?) all these building(s) around.
MC: Fuck. I'm going not going to last long if she keeps up like that.
Rachel:*Whispering* Mind (Mine) are very sensitive...
Larisa: Don't worry Jessy. She's played with mind (not sure of same mistake or her way of talking) since we were young girls.
MC: It's not too bad, buy it hasn't (been) busy.
Jessy: Just make sure I'm wet Trent... (not sure if missing something or a mistake in coding to call up MC name)
Mickey: ... He('s) my brother and I love him, but be prepared,...

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes