Aug 9, 2021
Unfortunately there are still some errors.
1. There are errors playing scenes 3, 4 and 5 on page 7. This was fixed in the mod for Episode 10 Part 1 but I think it was additional fix which I will attach to this post.
2. There are missing images in scenes 3 and 4 on page 1. Most probably the developer changed the script for episode 1 but it was not changed in the Gallery Mod. The missing images are at least since the mod for Episode 10 Part 1.
3. There is missing 'End of Replay' for some of the new scenes. The last scene on page 9 miss it entirely. The second scene on page 10 miss it if you chose to stop after seeing submissive path.
Fixed. Let me know if there's still error

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
for the top tiers dev thinks first or second week of February, so... late April?
of course if this were a certain different dev that would mean next January.
Surprisingly, full patch members aren't leakers, this game will probably drop the day after the $5 crew (strikers/prospects) have had a go at it... In my 8 years here in all the capacities I've been in (staff/mod/uploader/compresser/modder, I am shocked that this isn't a "day one" game and I can only surmise that it's true that "Snitches Get Stitches!" just as it should be...

Dimitri57 , I'm counting the minutes brother! ;)
Live to Ride, Ride to Live!!!

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Surprisingly, full patch members aren't leakers, this game will probably drop the day after the $5 crew (strikers/prospects) have had a go at it... In my 8 years here in all the capacities I've been in (staff/mod/uploader/compresser/modder, I am shocked that this isn't a "day one" game and I can only surmise that it's true that "Snitches Get Stitches!" just as it should be...

Dimitri57 , I'm counting the minutes brother! ;)
Live to Ride, Ride to Live!!!
Yep, you hit the nail on the head. Past trend has been between 8 - 14 days after the top tier release. Also, there has always been a sense that when it does "leak" here it's with Dimitri57's (unspoken) blessing. How's that for loyalty? Of course he will say that the rumors of his generosity are greatly exagerated... Jus' Sayin':cool:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Next update will be 2024-02-30
First on since over 300 years I say. Also would still play this update on the 1st March, thus as long as the February "only" have up to 40 days, it would be OK for me. :geek: :p

4.40 star(s) 123 Votes