Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
for the top tiers dev thinks first or second week of February, so... late April?
of course if this were a certain different dev that would mean next January.
Surprisingly, full patch members aren't leakers, this game will probably drop the day after the $5 crew (strikers/prospects) have had a go at it... In my 8 years here in all the capacities I've been in (staff/mod/uploader/compresser/modder, I am shocked that this isn't a "day one" game and I can only surmise that it's true that "Snitches Get Stitches!" just as it should be...

Dimitri57 , I'm counting the minutes brother! ;)
Live to Ride, Ride to Live!!!

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Surprisingly, full patch members aren't leakers, this game will probably drop the day after the $5 crew (strikers/prospects) have had a go at it... In my 8 years here in all the capacities I've been in (staff/mod/uploader/compresser/modder, I am shocked that this isn't a "day one" game and I can only surmise that it's true that "Snitches Get Stitches!" just as it should be...

Dimitri57 , I'm counting the minutes brother! ;)
Live to Ride, Ride to Live!!!
Yep, you hit the nail on the head. Past trend has been between 8 - 14 days after the top tier release. Also, there has always been a sense that when it does "leak" here it's with Dimitri57's (unspoken) blessing. How's that for loyalty? Of course he will say that the rumors of his generosity are greatly exagerated... Jus' Sayin':cool:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Next update will be 2024-02-30
First on since over 300 years I say. Also would still play this update on the 1st March, thus as long as the February "only" have up to 40 days, it would be OK for me. :geek: :p

Trinot

Aug 4, 2018
Hey Dima, you've been unusually quiet lately. I hope everything is okay with you, and I don't mean with the game, although of course I'm impatiently waiting for an update, no, I mean, is everything okay with you personally?
You're rarely so absent here.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes