HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
close enough. Post from 9 hours ago

I'll have the update out tomorrow.

I've had some minor family stuff the last few days that took away from my time to work on the update.

I'm polishing and error checking the closing scene of the update. I'm stopping for tonight because I'm afraid I'll miss something.
It will be out tomorrow for sure. Sorry for the delay.

Take care,
OBD
1708348716437.gif

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
After seeing so many others crash and lose it all, I keep an external back up with all the RenPy folder files, and all my finished and ongoing VNs, including most recent zip files. Had a crash, but it was after I started so I got lucky. Of course, I'm not as prolific as some of these guys and all of mine still fit on a 1Tb external.
I sometimes switch between computers when playing VNs, so I've gotten into the habit to keep backups on a series of small USB drives. When I reach the end of an update, I zip a copy of that VN's save folder to one of the drives, then zip a copy of the entire main game folder to a separate drive. The latter in case I want to replay part or all of the last release at some point.

I also keep a zipped copy of VNs that have been completed in this drive system, in case I want to replay any of them later. All zipped copies of entire releases would also include any mods I've installed on them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anabsoluterandom

Aug 6, 2023
I sometimes switch between computers when playing VNs, so I've gotten into the habit to keep backups on a series of small USB drives. When I reach the end of an update, I zip a copy of that VN's save folder to one of the drives, then zip a copy of the entire main game folder to a separate drive. The latter in case I want to replay part or all of the last release at some point.

I also keep a zipped copy of VNs that have been completed in this drive system, in case I want to replay any of them later. All zipped copies of entire releases would also include any mods I've installed on them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm personally too lazy to keep up with a system like that so I just hardlinked the Renpy folder to my google drive. Keeps my save files consistent so I can seamlessly switch between desktop and laptop. As a bonus, don't have to keep track of usb drives, knowing myself I'd lose them all the time :D

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I take it Mass Effect isn't the one here on 95 as it states abandoned
Mass effect is "PC game" game
im sure you heard "commanders sheppard" before( if you have tried artemis the costume june and the MC wear at the party is from that game)

Reactions: motseer
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes