Trinot

Aug 4, 2018
Hey Dima, you've been unusually quiet lately. I hope everything is okay with you, and I don't mean with the game, although of course I'm impatiently waiting for an update, no, I mean, is everything okay with you personally?
You're rarely so absent here.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Hey Dima, you've been unusually quiet lately. I hope everything is okay with you, and I don't mean with the game, although of course I'm impatiently waiting for an update, no, I mean, is everything okay with you personally?
You're rarely so absent here.
usually so shortly before a update he goes dark on community interactions, so most likely hes ok and hes focusing on finishing up the update

Last edited:

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I gotta restart the game since my computer nuked itself lol. and by chance starting next update can we get a gofile link? since the apk has it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I gotta restart the game since my computer nuked itself lol. and by chance starting next update can we get a gofile link? since the apk has it.
up to mod, report op and ask that would it be possible to have gofile link.

anyways jdlownloader works on all links (even mega and pixel if size is under 5 gigs).

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
up to mod, report op and ask that would it be possible to have gofile link.

anyways jdlownloader works on all links (even mega and pixel if size is under 5 gigs).
Works even if over those limits Cx...will just time out after limit reached and then restart downloading again when it can.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Works even if over those limits Cx...will just time out after limit reached and then restart downloading again when it can.
sure but doubt players have patience to wait over day (on pix's case).

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
So, any news yet or are the Rogues still on the road to deliver the update?
Checked Patreon and Subscribestar, nothing there yet and already comb the desert and we ain't found shit.;)

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
So, any news yet or are the Rogues still on the road and to deliver the update (checked Patreon and Subscribestar, nothing there yet) and already comb the desert and we ain't found shit.;)
Last we heard it's in the hands of the testers. Think it's one of those "any day now" thing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Funny slice of life, watched a short mystery drama series and thanks to this game and Dima I actually understand a whole lot more when a biker gang was introduce for one of there plot.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Funny slice of life, watched a short mystery drama series and thanks to this game and Dima I actually understand a whole lot more when a biker gang was introduce for one of there plot.
oh you haven't watched documents on hells angels?

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I thought i had a restore point but when i checked it was blank. So ima need to make one now that you mentioned it
After seeing so many others crash and lose it all, I keep an external back up with all the RenPy folder files, and all my finished and ongoing VNs, including most recent zip files. Had a crash, but it was after I started so I got lucky. Of course, I'm not as prolific as some of these guys and all of mine still fit on a 1Tb external.

4.40 star(s) 123 Votes