motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I'm gonna tell Jules you said that! No Mercy!
Hehe... I tell her myself. If she can hear me over her own cries for mercy.

I really tried playing the ME trilogy and just couldn't do it.
To each his own but, you definitely missed out. Of course that's just my opinion.

Have you tried Desert Stalker?
Yep. Definitely in my top 20.

I take it Mass Effect isn't the one here on 95 as it states abandoned
The Mass Effect Trilogy is a three part epic RPG/shooter in a multi galaxy universe made by Bethesda Games.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023

To each his own but, you definitely missed out. Of course that's just my opinion.

The Mass Effect Trilogy is a three part epic RPG/shooter in a multi galaxy universe made by Bethesda Games.
Bioware not Bugthesda made ME triology. I tried on console via Xbox game pass. I'll look at Nexus and see if there are good mods for it.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021

Yeah that's why I feel dumb I play Bethesda games didn't make the connection it's 10 + years since played, I'm big into Fallout now have 4 modded 263 mods can knock up my settlers so don't have to wait for ones to show up put them to work right away LOL

Easylovin84

Jul 2, 2022
Get HYPED

Show less

The PC and MAC download links are at the bottom of this notice.
It’s finally done! Sorry for being late on getting it out to the upper tier. My wife and I care for my elderly mother and mother-in-law in our home. Things are normally pretty quiet, but the wheels can come off the wagon at any time. The last month, it was a challenge for me to have a moment of peace until everyone went to bed at night!
10 Part 3 stats,
1148 still images
84 Animations/loops (8,000+ animation slides)
12,000+ lines of code and text
4 Major story events
4 side events
Overview,
Willow has a big event with choices that could impact her and MC’s future.
Larisa has a small event for her first-time dancing at the Fox Box.
Angelica has a small event at the Fox Box.
Rachael fans will rejoice. Our favorite ginger has a large event with choices that will impact other side stories.
Stan will send MC on a run to pick up an envelope for him. That will put in motion a long multi-faceted event. MC meets an old friend from his time I the service. MC also will meet several new characters that will have side stories in Chapter two. It also will give you choices as to how the war with the Minions plays out.
You may notice that the number of animations changed from the previous update. I pushed those scenes to Episode 10 part 4. I did that because I shifted the sequence of events in the main story.

I also attached a clean save with all girls and kinks in play.
As always, thank you for your support.
Take care and stay safe,
OBD

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Get HYPED

Show less

The PC and MAC download links are at the bottom of this notice.
It’s finally done! Sorry for being late on getting it out to the upper tier. My wife and I care for my elderly mother and mother-in-law in our home. Things are normally pretty quiet, but the wheels can come off the wagon at any time. The last month, it was a challenge for me to have a moment of peace until everyone went to bed at night!
10 Part 3 stats,
1148 still images
84 Animations/loops (8,000+ animation slides)
12,000+ lines of code and text
4 Major story events
4 side events
Overview,
Willow has a big event with choices that could impact her and MC’s future.
Larisa has a small event for her first-time dancing at the Fox Box.
Angelica has a small event at the Fox Box.
Rachael fans will rejoice. Our favorite ginger has a large event with choices that will impact other side stories.
Stan will send MC on a run to pick up an envelope for him. That will put in motion a long multi-faceted event. MC meets an old friend from his time I the service. MC also will meet several new characters that will have side stories in Chapter two. It also will give you choices as to how the war with the Minions plays out.
You may notice that the number of animations changed from the previous update. I pushed those scenes to Episode 10 part 4. I did that because I shifted the sequence of events in the main story.

I also attached a clean save with all girls and kinks in play.
As always, thank you for your support.
Take care and stay safe,
OBD
Wow seems like a lucky day for me, I just asked about the update,
Btw if chance did you know the date release date for public?

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Wow seems like a lucky day for me, I just asked about the update,
Btw if chance did you know the date release date for public?
approximately 10 days to 2 weeks, usually... probably... almost definitely by then or not too much longer than that...

Reactions: wookie ookie

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Awesome update, loved every bit of it, can't wait for the next episode. I'm surprised so much content was managed to get fitted into this release. Willow properly introduced to the family? Rachel proposal? It was a bit fast but I guess yolo, gotta have that citizen wife. Sadie is like drop your pants, cool chick. The second half is where it gets really interesting. One less minion yet again. The whole hospital stuff was great, for a moment I thought they were actually throw down in the lobby, they really don't take shit. Sluggo would have probably mopped the floor with them anyway. While I wouldn't say Tori is fully on our side (she is in it for herself) it will be good not to have her as enemy at least.
Oh and Emily, she is just adorable, must have her :love:

Last edited:

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Awesome update, loved every bit of it, can't wait for the next episode. I'm surprised so much content was managed to get fitted into this release. Willow properly introduced to the family? Rachel proposal? It was a bit fast but I guess yolo, gotta have that citizen wife. Sadie is like drop your pants, cool chick. The second half is where it gets really interesting. One less minion yet again. The whole hospital stuff was great, for a moment I thought they were actually throw down in the lobby, they really don't take shit. Sluggo would have probably mopped the floor with them anyway. While I wouldn't say Tori is fully on our side (she is in it for herself) it will be good not to have her as enemy at least.
Oh and Emily, she is just adorable, must have her :love:
Any netori scenes? (Stealing others wife or girlfriend)

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Any netori scenes? (Stealing others wife or girlfriend)
nope... scenes were: bigger ones with Willow, Rachel, Sadie, small ones with Angelica and Larissa. And two new character intros, Kira (old friend from military days), and Emily (nurse at the hospital)

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes