Griftomedia

Jun 9, 2022
How is there not a built in gallery yet?

Now I have to wait till the public version comes out so the mod can get updated :FacePalm:

dagos44

Feb 10, 2023
new version is out on subsribestar $10.00 tier
i still dont understand people putin files biger then the free download limit after you subscribe 5 gig limit 5.10 file smh

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
i still dont understand people putin files biger then the free download limit after you subscribe 5 gig limit 5.10 file smh
Because it's "super easy" and I do mean "super easy" to bypass.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I added Gofile and Pixeldrain links as well.

The game size is the reason I want to finish Chapter one and start Chapter two.

I'll make an Episode 10 Part three patch today to ease the pain.

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
I added Gofile and Pixeldrain links as well.

The game size is the reason I want to finish Chapter one and start Chapter two.

I'll make an Episode 10 Part three patch today to ease the pain.
After reading some spoilers,I am disappointed :cry:
I respect stan, so I will never have a relationship with mommy della.as long as he's alive.
I may sound cruel,
I hope that due to his health issues he will die in this update & gonna start a path with della,
seems like I have to wait for another one update,
the same for sluggo, I thought due to war in this update,he will ended up in prison & asked us to take care of his family at any costs.
:p,
I know it will happen in future but can't wait.
btw man, I enjoyed this vn a lot,
I started playing this for story but ended up as both story & heart stealer

Reactions: Dimitri57

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I respect stan, so I will never have a relationship with mommy della.as long as he's alive.
I may sound cruel,
I hope that due to his health issues he will die in this update & gonna start a path with della,
the same for sluggo, I thought due to war in this update,he will ended up in prison & asked us to take care of his family at any costs.
Hmmmmmm... Well, to each his own, as they say... But I'm thinkin' you mostly just don't get it. Jus' Sayin':cool:

There IS one disappointing thing about this update... It's the same disappointment I have had with every update so far. It's the fact that they all come to an end and I have to wait for the next one... Which is why I will probably start fresh again, again, again, again, and again. It's just too good...

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I may sound cruel,
He better hurry and get Candi to ride his Baloney Pony before Jaybird gets out of the Gray Bar Hotel.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I may sound cruel,
So you're telling me there aren't enough girls to boink in the game already! :p

Some are giving me grief that there are too many in the game. :rolleyes: (Blasphemy I tell you :cool:)

I get where you are coming from friend. I'm the OG of pervs, I want to fuck them all as well! :devilish:

Time will tell if you get everything what you want. :sneaky:

There were too many loose ends and side stories to progress before I could do the big finale for Chapter 1.
I'm not going to rush the ending or half-ass it. I'm a picky SOB with OCD, I obsess on the minute details that probably no one but me sees or cares about.
At the rate I was going, it was going to take another two months or more to wrap up the whole enchilada.

I felt like I had enough for a decent sized update, so I released it.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So you're telling me there aren't enough girls to boink in the game already! :p

Some are giving me grief that there are too many in the game. :rolleyes: (Blasphemy I tell you :cool:)

I get where you are coming from friend. I'm the OG of pervs, I want to fuck them all as well! :devilish:

Time will tell if you get everything what you want. :sneaky:

There were too many loose ends and side stories to progress before I could do the big finale for Chapter 1.
I'm not going to rush the ending or half-ass it. I'm a picky SOB with OCD, I obsess on the minute details that probably no one but me sees or cares about.
At the rate I was going, it was going to take another two months or more to wrap up the whole enchilada.

I felt like I had enough for a decent sized update, so I released it.
Well, I mean it's Della......dump the rest and give me her!!!!

I didn't have my morning coffee yet... :ROFLMAO:
Perfectly acceptable reason!

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
He better hurry and get Candi to ride his Baloney Pony before Jaybird gets out of the Gray Bar Hotel.
Some random things to consider,

Tori is going to try to get Jaybird out, it's not a done deal.
The timeline for how long it would take is not clear.
Prison is a dangerous place.

If he does get out,
You might have the option for some MMF! :p

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
That's why I said option. Like other kinks that are in the game, I know it would not be for everyone. (y)
probably not a kink for most harem enjoyers

and i will warn you some backlash will come just for having the choice in there because i've seen it recently in a other AVN

Some might remember me taking a Shit on the guy because there also other issue's he had whit it (mod already cleaned up the mess so no popcorn time sorry)
Anyway im pretty sure at least 1 guy that never said anything before in the thread will cope & seethe about it and leave a complaint so we can shit him for a bit untill a mod shows up
(not like you haven't had other options that show a other dick then the MC's already so chances are lower for it but i bet its going to happen)

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes