Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Some random things to consider,

Tori is going to try to get Jaybird out, it's not a done deal.
The timeline for how long it would take is not clear.
Prison is a dangerous place.

If he does get out,
You might have the option for some MMF! :p
Lol, now I am going to bride tori & let jaybrid in life long prison :D

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Because it's Schrödinger's NTR. You know its in there, even if its switched off.
Yeah, some folks need to chill.

You mean people that aren't into anal, or watersports are turned off to the game just because the option is there?

It's semantics to some but, to me if it is an option, it never happened. If it is skippable, it happened, you just didn't see it.

Nothing's been done one way or the other. Just banter back and forth between diver and me.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023

You mean people that aren't into anal, or watersports are turned off to the game just because the option is there?

It's semantics to some but, to me if it is an option, it never happened. If it is skippable, it happened, you just didn't see it.

Nothing's been done one way or the other. Just banter back and forth between diver and me.
It's in good fun!

Reactions: Dimitri57

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021

eh your game is one of the best honestly when it comes to this, pretty much every kink and scene is optional, not many others are that particular with this. So if someone still complains that's on them.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
eh your game is one of the best honestly when it comes to this, pretty much every kink and scene is optional, not many others are that particular with this. So if someone still complains that's on them.
True that. Some dev's railroad into things. Like when dev's gives you the option to turn off or skip something.

Reactions: Elduriel

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
are turned off to the game just because the option is there?
Mostly just with NTR and related shenanigans, but yes. The reason, at least from my own personal perspective, is because it has a fundamental effect on the plot and the characters. You can't just switch those things off. They're baked in regardless of which renders you're showing/not showing.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Thanks for noticing!

I didn't have much in the early episodes. I'll give the player the option to turn on/off everything when I remaster Chapter one.

Reactions: Elduriel

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Mostly just with NTR and related shenanigans, but yes. The reason, at least from my own personal perspective, is because it has a fundamental effect on the plot and the characters. You can't just switch those things off. They're baked in regardless of which renders you're showing/not showing.
I don't agree, but I see what you're saying.

I think it would be a moot point if the decision to have, not have the kinks is made at the beginning of the game before you have interacted with the characters.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
There were too many loose ends and side stories to progress before I could do the big finale for Chapter 1.
I'm not going to rush the ending or half-ass it. I'm a picky SOB with OCD, I obsess on the minute details that probably no one but me sees or cares about.
Imma lettin' it ride until it's been out a bit longer but, there were sooooooooo many cool little digs, double entendres, cameos and other "minute details"... We'll be diggin' 'em out for a month. Happy to have a "picky SOB with OCD" dev. Jus' Sayin':cool:

Here, here! Anyone who feels otherwise should just...
whiner.gif

...to me if it is an option, it never happened. If it is skippable, it happened, you just didn't see it.
So..... if a tree falls.gif and you weren't there to see it.

Only way to know it happened is if you are telepath.gif or an F95 troll.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Imma lettin' it ride until it's been out a bit longer but, there were sooooooooo many cool little digs, double entendres, cameos and other "minute details"... We'll be diggin' 'em out for a month
There's one in the hospital scene that I'll be shocked if anyone picks it up. :unsure:

It reveals how anal-retentive and fucked up I am... :oops:

• Hey there
Reactions: motseer

EvylSlyn

Jan 25, 2024
Try dropping the file I attached in your Long Road Home "game" folder. Let it overwrite. Hopefully that will correct your problem.
Sadly so far it did not. I am gonnah try an older save and see if that fixes it after this.
Thank you :D

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes