Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
So, I played it, after I could donwload it - Mega is a bitch.:cautious:

Dima's doing it again, cast list longer than any game I know and thorwing in 7 new characters (my counting system is simple, everone (human regardless of its sex count for this as long as once a name, even if it is just cashier is put to its model).
Out of respect, I won't uplade the new version of my character "guide" until, game leaks here, so no (more) spoiler from me.

I agree with others, I liked it, found many of the new characters nice - completely agree with HornyyPussy here. Sluggo is the hidden star in this new update in my book.;)
We're near the end of the cast growth. Kira's sister and Sarah's bride's maids are all I can think of left to be introduced in the game. The stage is nearly set for Chapter 2

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
We're near the end of the cast growth. Kira's sister and Sarah's bride's maids are all I can think of left to be introduced in the game. The stage is nearly set for Chapter 2
You say so. Wouldn't suprise me, if after that I still encounter 10 new characters - as I said I count everyone, including the backgrounds characters.
We all know, that there is a fanbase for Karen. So even Pizza Girl, Receptionist, Gang lockout, Skinny thug, Tall thug, Thug leader and Wealthy simps may have one too.;)

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
You say so. Wouldn't suprise me, if after that I still encounter 10 new characters - as I said I count everyone, including the backgrounds characters.
We all know, that there is a fanbase for Karen. So, even Pizza Girl, Receptionist, Gang lockout, Skinny thug, Tall thug, Thug leader and Wealthy simps may have one too.;)
Yeah, I was only counting the girls. :sneaky: There will be several dudes added as the Rogues start growing.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
As soon as get progress caught up on the existing side pieces, don't be surprised if Angie shows up. :devilish:

That hot mess was born to swing on a stripper pole... :cool:(y)
Strippers are gaga about clothes sellers too in my experience. I could see Angie doing either... or both.

Reactions: Dimitri57

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Ok you are going to have post of picture of Kira out of her police uniform, really interested to see what her hair is like. The renderings of her in the damn bus driver's hat made her look like she has alopecia.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes