motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Ok you are going to have post of picture of Kira out of her police uniform, really interested to see what her hair is like. The renderings of her in the damn bus driver's hat made her look like she has alopecia.
Nah, she was sportin' a tight braid.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm hopin' when we lose the cap there was a pile of hair up under there.:p

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Nah, she was sportin' a tight braid.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm hopin' when we lose the cap there was a pile of hair up under there.:p
There's an image of her way back in the thread somewhere. It was when I was trying to decide what model was going to be Kira. (y)

Reactions: motseer

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
so it looks like you went the the 2nd one?
hopefully not too many piercings, none of the bouncers i have ever seen have them they are targets.
I don't think she has any. :unsure: She's not going to be the bouncer though. She'll be the DJ.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I don't think she has any. :unsure: She's not going to be the bouncer though. She'll be the DJ.
I've seen a bouncer at a titty bar with as much metal in his face as Nikki. Dude was a pretty hardcore badass though. I've had 9 piercings, don't run into guys with more very often. :sneaky:

• Wow
Reactions: motseer

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Probably a Mustanger. That's an enlisted promoted to officer. They are always respected by the rank and file because they came up through the ranks themselves and tend to make decisions that get less people killed.
Thought of that, but I was thinking in modern times that Mustangs are far and few between. Possible though.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
my problem is they introduced you as Sgt in levenworth so that kinda made me go wahhhhhh
Right, usually getting sent there knocks you down the lowest enlisted rank while serving time. So it should have been Private.
nice catch, I didn't notice that either. Dimitri57 fyi
I'm a former Marine and I can tell you it was likely he was busted one rank for disobeying a lawful order but the circumstances would make the reduction in rank less severe. I saw Marines get busted one day and receive their bronze star the next. Things were pretty fubar back then. It was all the result of the some genius coming up with "Rules of Engagement". Any Marine will tell you they don't care what anybody says; there's no such thing. It's also likely that the Levenworth sentence was due to political pressure. A lot of that kind of BS happened toward the end of and after Vietnam and every dust-up since. Either way, by the time Ryker is joining the Rogues it likely means fuck-all to him... Jus' Sayin':cool:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes