LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
gonna be a party pooper and remind you that unless there's a leaked copy already doing the rounds.
there are gonna be alot on here that will not of played Part 3 yet.
I know them that have are excited about it (and yes I have played it myself)
But please for the sake of them that have yet to play can you lot at least cool it with giving away the f-kin spoilers.
Just Sayin.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
gonna be a party pooper and remind you that unless there's a leaked copy already doing the rounds.
But please for the sake of them that have yet to play can you lot at least cool it with giving away the f-kin spoilers.
Just Sayin.
I think spoilers were treated as such so far, at least on my end, but I think everyone else did the same. If you peek that's on you

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I'm going out on a limb here and guess that you've never been Southern California.
The average highs in winter are 70F, 21C. It never gets below 5C.
In San Jose (SF bay area) I recall the day/night temperature difference being larger than the seasonal one.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Just Sayin.
you're right ill think ill unfollow the thread again for a but because even though a lot is spoiler-ed ,not all off it is done properly IMO(aka lacking context )

example: anything could be behind this spoiler tag:
Man I love her :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well anything female at least regardless of it being in the latest not released here yet chapter (which is still pretty obvious that it is that)

Elduriel hope ya don't mind the example its just the best one for lack off context ,you're still 100% right about opening spoilers at your own risk

i also agree whit LWtbo ,that whit it not being on here yet also means you shouldn't really be using this forum to discuss it (to much) but then again doing so could be good for Dimitri57 as it will make people more impatient thus more likely to go get it now even its just a 1 time thing

i don't know if there is like a official discord but im sure there is a comment section on patreon where this could be done

in the end im ganna be cop out say i agree whit both
1708555670836.gif

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
once and done?
Well there's not much around that town. And not much IN the town either. So little that we wound up loading the car with the bum pump on a U-haul trailer and towing it back to civilization ourselves rather than wait for parts or anything. I'm not AGAINST going back there, it's just there's not much reason to do so. :)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
doesn't matter much. :p

I still imagine the whole game taking place in the SoA universe just with smaller clubs and stakes. The area is the same. I loved the show and would be nice to see a shoutout in the game :ROFLMAO: Honestly it would be pretty much a first crossover between live media and AVNs.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
you're right ill think ill unfollow the thread again for a but because even though a lot is spoiler-ed ,not all off it is done properly IMO(aka lacking context )

example: anything could be behind this spoiler tag:

well anything female at least regardless of it being in the latest not released here yet chapter (which is still pretty obvious that it is that)

Elduriel hope ya don't mind the example its just the best one for lack off context ,you're still 100% right about opening spoilers at your own risk

i also agree whit LWtbo ,that whit it not being on here yet also means you shouldn't really be using this forum to discuss it (to much) but then again doing so could be good for Dimitri57 as it will make people more impatient thus more likely to go get it now even its just a 1 time thing

i don't know if there is like a official discord but im sure there is a comment section on patreon where this could be done

in the end im ganna be cop out say i agree whit both
View attachment 3375472
I can understand your points of concern and also I agree a little tempting of the potential audience definitely doesn't hurt and possibly helps promote. That being said, posting a few pics isn't really different than when Dimitri posts a teaser as the development progresses to help keep folks happy and interested. As far as actual spoilers are concerned; I'm sure you would agree that the regulars in this thread are better than 95% of the rest of the site at being careful and proper with actual spoiler comments. Nevertheless, there is always the possibility of an :oops: or just a plain old rookie mistake. Regardless, it won't be too much longer before everyone will have access. That's another of the nice things about OBD Games. Dima tends to be a generous soul and I think he genuinely looks forward to our beggarly excitement and reactions when it does leak.

As Phat would say, Adventure on, Rogues!

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I can understand your points of concern and also I agree a little tempting of the potential audience definitely doesn't hurt and possibly helps promote. That being said, posting a few pics isn't really different than when Dimitri posts a teaser as the development progresses to help keep folks happy and interested. As far as actual spoilers are concerned; I'm sure you would agree that the regulars in this thread are better than 95% of the rest of the site at being careful and proper with actual spoiler comments. Nevertheless, there is always the possibility of an :oops: or just a plain old rookie mistake. Regardless, it won't be too much longer before everyone will have access. That's another of the nice things about OBD Games. Dima tends to be a generous soul and I think he genuinely looks forward to our beggarly excitement and reactions when it does leak.

As Phat would say, Adventure on, Rogues!
all true
which i way agreed whit both and i still know from previous updates,that that is just the way it goes on F95 whit LRH
depending on the length off the rest off the AVN im sure it will reach a point like the top 3 on the site that its so populair that it will be leaked almost instantly

Reactions: motseer

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
So, I played it, after I could donwload it - Mega is a bitch.:cautious:

Dima's doing it again, cast list longer than any game I know and thorwing in 7 new characters (my counting system is simple, everone (human regardless of its sex count for this as long as once a name, even if it is just cashier is put to its model).
Out of respect, I won't uplade the new version of my character "guide" until, game leaks here, so no (more) spoiler from me.

I agree with others, I liked it, found many of the new characters nice - completely agree with HornyyPussy here. Sluggo is the hidden star in this new update in my book.;)

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes