HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Lost count how many times I replayed the ME Trilogy.....even more times than I replayed LRH :p
im am like 3 complete runs for all 3 ME games
its a lot more time consuming then LRH which i have done like 3 times to (still gada finish up the last one i have though)
anyway for all the ME lovers i'd recommend Horizon zero dawn its a awesome game

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
That's probs enough Mass Effect in this thread for one day ya? Mods are likely handing out the fireaxes already. :)
Buzzkill........

But you're probably right :)

Gonna wait and replay LRH until (hopefully not long until my Tier...) when the new update arrives.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
That's probs enough Mass Effect in this thread for one day ya? Mods are likely handing out the fireaxes already. :)
Yeah, I spotted a couple circling overhead at about 30,00 feet. Don't want 'em coming down for a closer look. Best lay low for a bit...:whistle:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I definitely had a "best girl" for the first couple chapters of Long Road Home. Then it became as much about the story and identifying with Ryker and the biker life style as the girls. After about chapter 5 or 6 it was no longer possible for me to pick a "best girl". They were all drop dead gorgeous in various and unique ways. They all had "real" personalities that you could fall in love with and even Reba had a certain allure even before she became Angelica. Exotic, luscious, nurturing, "girl next door", MILF, DILF, and even a chunky chica. The last chapter has been circling the wagons for a couple "divisions" of the harem. The "home girls" and the "Ole Ladies". Of course Jessie and Tracey are the queens of both groups. Maybe Tracey more for the "home girls" and the bar, while Jessie rules the "Ole Ladies"? Of course Della is the grand "mother" of them all. But this girl... this girl here is special...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Get ready, boys. Chapter 10.3 starts off with a bang... Jus' Sayin':cool:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I definitely had a "best girl" for the first couple chapters of Long Road Home. Then it became as much about the story and identifying with Ryker and the biker life style as the girls. After about chapter 5 or 6 it was no longer possible for me to pick a "best girl". They were all drop dead gorgeous in various and unique ways. They all had "real" personalities that you could fall in love with and even Reba had a certain allure even before she became Angelica. Exotic, luscious, nurturing, "girl next door", MILF, DILF, and even a chunky chica. The last chapter has been circling the wagons for a couple "divisions" of the harem. The "home girls" and the "Ole Ladies". Of course Jessie and Tracey are the queens of both groups. Maybe Tracey more for the "home girls" and the bar, while Jessie rules the "Ole Ladies"? Of course Della is the grand "mother" of them all. But this girl... this girl here is special...

Mmmmmmmmm (wiping drool off my chin) Willow. She is second place to my Katie.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021

especially coz you can knock her up right away ;)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: motseer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
still she's gonna catch big flu after wearing those clothes but thankfully mc and her mom will take care of her.

• Haha
Reactions: Dimitri57

EvylSlyn

Jan 25, 2024
Absolutely fantastic game so far. I do however have one issue. In Ep. 10.2 the game switches from the scene with Jessy directly to a Scene with Larissa, even though they were supposed to go for an emergency at the cafe? All the context is missing and it reverts the name back to Ryker. I am sure I have read about this happening to somebody else before but I cant seem to find it again. Can somebody help me out here?

Thank you guys so much.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
still she's gonna catch big flu after wearing those clothes but thankfully mc and her mom will take care of her.
I'm going out on a limb here and guess that you've never been Southern California.
The average highs in winter are 70F, 21C. It never gets below 5C.

She'll likely catch a bun in the oven before she catches the flu. :p

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Absolutely fantastic game so far. I do however have one issue. In Ep. 10.2 the game switches from the scene with Jessy directly to a Scene with Larissa, even though they were supposed to go for an emergency at the cafe? All the context is missing and it reverts the name back to Ryker. I am sure I have read about this happening to somebody else before but I cant seem to find it again. Can somebody help me out here?

Thank you guys so much.
Sounds like the script is corrupted. Where did you download it from? Is it compressed?"

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017

Thank you guys so much.
Try dropping the file I attached in your Long Road Home "game" folder. Let it overwrite. Hopefully that will correct your problem.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
A biker was in the hospital and a older nurse tells this younger nurse to give the biker a bed bath. The younger nurse comes back later all flustered and tells the older nurse the biker has a tattoo on his dick. The older nurse asks what is the tattoo? The younger nurse tells her it's just the word Swan. The older nurse has to see this tattoo. Comes back much later, her hair all messed up lipstick all smeared. She tells the younger nurse, No Hon it doesn't Swan it says Saskatchewan!

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes