c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's a given. Then a again half of his family would belong to us already.:devilish: And I sure hope that he won't do any drastic, cause otherwise his daughters will be sad and I doubt that is what he wants - the warth of all of the women in his family.

The introducion to the "full" harem (core and regularly side pieces) itself will become ridiculous at some point.
Ashley, Chloe, Nikki, Rachael, Rin, Angel, Jessy, Juanita, Katherine, Katy, Larisa, Oxana, Trracy and Willow
14 and that are the one I'm sure, I would count to his "full" harem.

Gaz_1738

Jul 10, 2023
I don't know man to me, it feels disrespectful to go after Sluggo's daughter, even if he's fine with it but that's just me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dimitri57

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I don't know, man to me, it feels disrespectful to go after Sluggo's daughter, even if he's fine with it but that's just me.
Okay man, well you do you. I for one am looking forward to it. I mean she will end up with someone eventually anyways, I'm wholeheartedly sure that Sluggo would rather it be the MC who he knows and trusts, than some rando who could be an ass and/or abusive.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
I don't know, man to me, it feels disrespectful to go after Sluggo's daughter, even if he's fine with it but that's just me.
I felt the same way but when sluggos wife broke it down it i dont feel as bad. Bikers will always be her type. its all she known she just wants her daughter to have some real dating experience. whos better giving her that experience? the mc.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
The rest of you kids can take Leeloo, I'll keep drooling over Mara.....DAMN!
Let him at least have someone, otherwise I'm not sure what will happen, if we need to have him have our back. Of course he is loyal like a big German shepherd, but if his subconsciously is clouded with the though of "this is the man that has my daughters and my wife" it could mean that doubt who will let you be slower, even only for a split second and I sure we would need Sluggo on 100% in the upcoming events.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: motseer

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Let him at least have someone, otherwise I'm not sure what will happen, if we need to have him have our back. Of course he is loyal like a big German shepherd, but if his subconsciously is clouded with the though of "this is the man that has my daughters and my wife" it could mean that doubt who will let you be slower, even only for a split second and I sure we would need Sluggo on 100% in the upcoming events.
I'd never do Sluggo bad like that!

Doesn't mean I can't drool over her ;)

cast188x

Nov 17, 2017
That's a given. Then a again half of his family would belong to us already.:devilish: And I sure hope that he won't do any drastic, cause otherwise his daughters will be sad and I doubt that is what he wants - the warth of all of the women in his family.

The introducion to the "full" harem (core and regularly side pieces) itself will become ridiculous at some point.
Ashley, Chloe, Nikki, Rachael, Rin, Angel, Jessy, Juanita, Katherine, Katy, Larisa, Oxana, Trracy and Willow
14 and that are the one I'm sure, I would count to his "full" harem.
Dunno man, some of these didnt pass 3 hole certification yet, that diploma is important.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
that depends how young future granny gets her daughter and how young she gets his son. if stays inside legal boundaries then 48 is lowest age.
Whats the math behind 48? I mean, if granny got her child at 18, and mommy as well, granny is 37 years old when she becomes grandma (18+18+0,75+0,75 years =37,5)
It also depends on their origin. In Germany, the universal age of consent is 16, so you could subtract 4 years, making her only 33....

Reactions: stenctrum
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes