moondrake

Aug 27, 2021
It's been a minute since I've played through and I admit I don't remember all the names for all the characters. Not sure I knew Sluggo had 2 kids.
I wouldn't want to take both of Sluggo's girls anyway, that would be dirty pool considering the size of the harem. The mayor? Yea, gonna get both his girls. Hopefully together...

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Wow... didn't expect this. Life in the US is different....

So what happens whe 2 17 years old are dating, and having sex, and what happens ifone of them turns 18?
Nothing. Since both are minors, the law doesn't apply. But if the male turns 18... Yeah, fubar, I know. Technically it applies the other way also but, it's very rare to see a female prosecuted for statutory rape.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

moondrake

Aug 27, 2021
my fav scene was offing James and the loser DJ. oh and 2nd was offing the biker gang guy at the tattoo parlor. i forget names easily.gettin old..
Honestly? I prefer the "merciful" path where you don't shoot them and Della gives them a way to get loose... Not that I think either of them actually make it.

moondrake

Aug 27, 2021
Sooo, haven't seen it asked lately. It's been a month and some since the last dev update. How is it going? Is there an ETA for Chapter 1 finale?

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Nothing. Since both are minors, the law doesn't apply. But if the male turns 18... Yeah, fubar, I know. Technically it applies the other way also but, it's very rare to see a female prosecuted for statutory rape.
Wow.. that's bad. When i was young, age of consent in Germany was 14, if the partner wad below 21, and 16 with open end. But TIL, it was changed to 14 unless the partner is somehow responsible for the person, like guardian (so no stepcest), teacher, instructor or else (and no punishment if both are minors, even one of them is below 14...). Thats almost too liberal even for me.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Sooo, haven't seen it asked lately. It's been a month and some since the last dev update. How is it going? Is there an ETA for Chapter 1 finale?
Since the next update most likely will not be the season 1 finale the answer is no.....

Gaz_1738

Jul 10, 2023
Honestly? I prefer the "merciful" path where you don't shoot them and Della gives them a way to get loose... Not that I think either of them actually make it.
Me personally, I shot his ass. To me, it's about sending a message to the minions that we won't be taken lightly and that no one steals from the Rogues MC. not to mention the salad tossing them boys were up to. :LOL:

Apr 2, 2023
Wow... didn't expect this. Life in the US is different....

So what happens whe 2 17 years old are dating, and having sex, and what happens ifone of them turns 18?
Meh. That's were it gets dicey and verbiage becomes all to important as far as the legality goes. The age of consent varies by state. In most states 18 is pretty common but there are states like Colorado and Missouri where the age of consent is 17. As you continue on into the south in states like Arkansas it is 16. There are also a few states that offer "Romeo and Juliet laws" that protect a minor who becomes an adult who continues to have consensual sex with their partner. In other words it's always best to think with the head attached to your neck.

Reactions: motseer
Apr 2, 2023
Me personally, I shot his ass. To me, it's about sending a message to the minions that we won't be taken lightly and that no one steals from the Rogues MC. not to mention the salad tossing them boys were up to. :LOL:
Indeed. I am still curious what Chazz brought to the table other than his soyboy sensibilities. His 80's antagonistic use of threatening everyone with his father has me intrigued. Then again it may just be a ruse? Either way it speaks to the writing style as it keeps you engaged.
1687457814356.gif

Reactions: Dimitri57

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Indeed. I am still curious what Chazz brought to the table other than his soyboy sensibilities. His 80's antagonistic use of threatening everyone with his father has me intrigued. Then again it may just be a ruse? Either way it speaks to the writing style as it keeps you engaged.
View attachment 3741751
Well we all knew he was bottom with his bitch bun.:LOL:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not necessarily, depends court and judge, since age difference is small over 18 might not get sentenced. if has bad luck and gets totally puritan judge then it's jail time baby.

cast188x

Nov 17, 2017
Its absurdly hard for teenage couples to get prosecutted though, its one of those laws that simply beg to not be enforced.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dimitri57
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes