Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
Well, there is quite a bit to unpack here. Tracy will end up liking Angie just fine later on and my advice would be to not hold Angie's rough edges against her. If you didn't sleep with Brooke I would suggest going back and make choices that involve Jessie calling Brooke over to the motel in the evening. There is a ton of great intimacy and "sexual getting to know you" between Tracy, Jessie, Brooke and MC that you will otherwise miss. MC is definitely going to evolve into a bit of a "manwhore" but, he pretty much never has one night stands... Finally, yes, bad guy choices are good in this story. I hope this helps you out. It's an unconventional tale in many ways but, definitely worth sticking with it.
Thanks for the reply, it is very helpful. I think I just need to go into this with a slightly different mindset.

Reactions: motseer

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Thanks for the reply, it is very helpful. I think I just need to go into this with a slightly different mindset.
The "Good guy ending" is basically just an early "funny" ending to the story. The real game starts once the MC gets to Berdoo. He fucks everything with a pulse (Barb is a fucking zombie so she doesn't count fortunately) but he cares deeply about his girls.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I've been thinking, Dima. (I've been exercising the ol' brain box more so, currently, there is only mild discomfort involved.) Did you know that damn near every VN that interests me involves an antagonistic prick in the main plot or a sub-plot? Almost without exception these stories force me to endure those assholes, let the "authorities" handle it, or shove a redemption arc up my ass. Thank the Almighty that is not the case here.

You may ask why I bring this up now and I may answer; Dima, I don't mean to put undue pressure on you but, I'm beginning to realize how important it is to my mental health that you pick up the slack for all these spineless wonder devs. In fact, I'm beginning to think you may need to up the death, destruction and general mayhem a bit as we bring this chapter to a close. God knows those sadistic fuckin' Minions deserve it and we, your faithful fan base, need it!

Jus' Sayin':cool:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I've been thinking, Dima. (I've been exercising the ol' brain box more so, currently, there is only mild discomfort involved.) Did you know that damn near every VN that interests me involves an antagonistic prick in the main plot or a sub-plot? Almost without exception these stories force me to endure those assholes, let the "authorities" handle it, or shove a redemption arc up my ass. Thank the Almighty that is not the case here.

You may ask why I bring this up now and I may answer; Dima, I don't mean to put undue pressure on you but, I'm beginning to realize how important it is to my mental health that you pick up the slack for all these spineless wonder devs. In fact, I'm beginning to think you may need to up the death, destruction and general mayhem a bit as we bring this chapter to a close. God knows those sadistic fuckin' Minions deserve it and we, your faithful fan base, need it!

Change your socks, 800mg of Ibuprofen and a bottle of water and that discomfort will go away. ;):LOL:

Renfield42069

Nov 21, 2022

I agree with that assessment. The amount of guys these days who don't do things themselves, or tell me "You can't" as opposed to "You're not supposed to" is wild. Where have their balls gone? Perpetually differing to authority, it's like they can't do anything without "mommy" telling them it's okay, and I just don't understand it. I would say I'm glad I'm just old enough to have mostly swerved "zero tolerance" policies, because it conditions people to always differ to authority and never sort out their own problems from a young age, but some of these guys are older than me. To clarify, I don't tolerate bullies, but I don't think ingraining in people, especially young boys, that they need to run to tell mommy and let someone else solve their issue is healthy.

To me, personally, that's another aspect that makes the game a breath of fresh ass. Air! I meant air.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I agree with that assessment. The amount of guys these days who don't do things themselves, or tell me "You can't" as opposed to "You're not supposed to" is wild. Where have their balls gone? Perpetually differing to authority, it's like they can't do anything without "mommy" telling them it's okay, and I just don't understand it. I would say I'm glad I'm just old enough to have mostly swerved "zero tolerance" policies, because it conditions people to always differ to authority and never sort out their own problems from a young age, but some of these guys are older than me. To clarify, I don't tolerate bullies, but I don't think ingraining in people, especially young boys, that they need to run to tell mommy and let someone else solve their issue is healthy.

To me, personally, that's another aspect that makes the game a breath of fresh ass. Air! I meant air.
It is a result of a few generations of males being raised by single mothers and our shitty education system teaching that feelings are more important than facts, logic and critical thinking.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
It is a result of a few generations of males being raised by single mothers and our shitty education system teaching that feelings are more important than facts, logic and critical thinking.
Although feelings have their place. If you follow the "I know no pain" your doc often say something, if you would have come a month before, this would be a lot easier for both of us - and I'm among one of them that if I visit a doc, something "serious" needs to have happend.

On the other side, I agree with you fully that facts and logic have their place. I'm serious offended by the thought about school without marks. From myself, I was teached French in primary school without marks. In secundary school our teacher complain (and was right) that now he had ones that are good at it and other ones (myself included in this group) who basically know nothing.
That do just shit. The same with just write, we don't correct you yet. You can write the sentence "The fisher catch an eel." as "De fischer katch an ell." nothing wrong here and, after you enter 3rd school year (or whatever) now, you can't write any bullshit anymore, but before that we didn't give you mark for that and we didn't even correct you...

When I hear such bullshit (don't correct mistake) it reminds me of a former martial arts trainer, who said once, you can do a move wrong, nothing bad, but if you do it wrong, then you need to do it right 500 times more.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes