Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Nothing. Since both are minors, the law doesn't apply. But if the male turns 18... Yeah, fubar, I know. Technically it applies the other way also but, it's very rare to see a female prosecuted for statutory rape.
I had a reply to this but I am still so broken at 61 yrs old about the love of my life that I had to delete the details... I wish I could find her... Last time I saw her was at an AA meeting in the 90's...

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I had a reply to this but I am still so broken at 61 yrs old about the love of my life that I had to delete the details... I wish I could find her... Last time I saw her was at an AA meeting in the 90's...
It may sound trite, m8... But, you know... When life gives you lemons. Make lemonade. We're at the age where you spend more time lookin' back than lookin' forward. Say a prayer for the tough memories and rejoice in the good ones. Jus' Sayin':cool:

moondrake

Aug 27, 2021
There is in the "Good guy" ending back in episode 4, but that's not everyone is looking for.
The seeds are being planted in Chapter One. ;)
Baby bumps, bump humping, and births will be in Chapter Two. :cool:(y)
How does one get this Good Guy ending? Not necessarily my preference, but now that I know it exists it will bug me if I don't see it.

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Damn, finally no more snow, it rains every 2 days but on off days I can go for a put! $12 a week for gas in my bike is way better than $120 in my mini van (yeah, me 20 years ago would kill himself before buying a mini van, but wife popping out a couple of munchers and you are now a soccer dad. Funny when you stand beside 20's & 30's Milfs sporting some leather chaps. Leads to interesting conversations and then some...

Gonna be an asshole now (hey, I have the merit badge) Guys, get a Harley/Indian/Triumph and score! Girls will want to ride behind you, and they will cum from the vibrations wanting more when you stop, as they will be dripping...

1718786597960.png

Last edited:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Damn, finally no more snow, it rains every 2 days but on off days I can go for a put! $12 a week for gas in my bike is way better than $120 in my mini van (yeah, me 20 years ago would kill himself before buying a mini van, but wife popping out a couple of munchers and you are now a soccer dad. Funny when you stand beside 20's & 30's Milfs sporting some leather chaps. Leads to interesting conversations and then some...
Must be my years as a paramedic but I have had desire to ever ride a motorcycle. Also probably the fact that I was under weight most of my life. But I do know that the majority of incidents with motorcycles versus cars it is usually the cars (drivers) fault. So stay safe on your putts.

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Must be my years as a paramedic but I have had desire to ever ride a motorcycle. Also probably the fact that I was under weight most of my life. But I do know that the majority of incidents with motorcycles versus cars it is usually the cars (drivers) fault. So stay safe on your putts.
My bike is 3 times as loud as any car unless they got some loud stereo playing garbage...

Reactions: divingmedic

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
My bike is 3 times as loud as any car unless they got some loud stereo playing garbage...
But, if you wear all black gear, then you are absolutely invisible in a lot of circumstances. It doesn't help that a lot of motorcycle gear comes in all black, which looks great and I love it, but it's less safe.

Reactions: divingmedic

Renfield42069

Nov 21, 2022
I've never had an accident, but I've also never been comfortable in a car. Maybe it's a spatial awareness thing, but I never feel good about judging exactly where my far side is. I've said my entire life that given the option I'd ride a horse everywhere, as I'm much more comfortable there, but unless I plan on joining an Amish community I don't think that's gonna track. To that end, I've been seriously considering a motorcycle as I don't see how it's possible to not be acutely aware of where you are on the roadway while riding; next best thing to a horse. Of course, full gear is a requirement, at all times, and some classes wouldn't hurt.

I'll be taking Scooter_Tramp's recommendations under advisement, but I was never really drawn to sport bikes or cafe racers anyhow. Crotch rockets or super low handlebars just looks like it would be incredibly uncomfortable for a long ride, and why buy a means of transportation that you can't take on the highway to go a ways?

AssaultGoblin

May 31, 2024
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with IAmAB & AnonymousLegend Gallery Mod :

Long Road Home 10.1 Part.3.1 :
Mega / (612 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Hey bro, I love the port but for some reason after the party scene it's basically all black and says the images are missing

Little_Cap

Nov 5, 2020
You're nice. Regarding the legal aspect, the age for her to be against law is very different around the globe. As Liza is 18 or more, if Hailey is between 16 and 18, then depending on where around the world we actually would be, she could be legal.

Again, up to Dima and as long as we can have her before the games ends, I don't nag too mucch.
I mean, to be fair, we already know where they are. They're in San Bernardino, which is in California. So they would have to be 18.

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
Hi, I have the issue where Angie mentions sleeping with Brooke even though that didn't happen in my playthrough.
I did some searching and from what I could find this may not be fixed for a long while so wanted to ask if there is a way to fix it that I didn't find or by using URM? Do I just need to go back and make the bad guy choice? Story inconsistencies like that make it difficult for me to continue reading.

Otherwise I am enjoying the story so far, I like Tracy and Jessy very much. Don't really like Angie at all so wish I could make the choice for MC to not want to bang her, though I haven't read past her mentioning Brooke yet so not sure how it plays out. I think MC would get a STD from her :LOL:

If the MC is not supposed to be a good guy then I would actually prefer no choices to make me think he can be. Thinking about that, can you tell me if MC is just a complete slut with little care for some of the girls? It does feel like he already cares for Tracy and Jessy which is great and them as a foundation for the harem is also great but will he just bang anything that moves without concern for the main two? Maybe the Angie thing is bugging me since Tracy doesn't like her.

Thanks for any help!

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Hi, I have the issue where Angie mentions sleeping with Brooke even though that didn't happen in my playthrough.
I did some searching and from what I could find this may not be fixed for a long while so wanted to ask if there is a way to fix it that I didn't find or by using URM? Do I just need to go back and make the bad guy choice? Story inconsistencies like that make it difficult for me to continue reading.

Otherwise I am enjoying the story so far, I like Tracy and Jessy very much. Don't really like Angie at all so wish I could make the choice for MC to not want to bang her, though I haven't read past her mentioning Brooke yet so not sure how it plays out. I think MC would get a STD from her :LOL:

If the MC is not supposed to be a good guy then I would actually prefer no choices to make me think he can be. Thinking about that, can you tell me if MC is just a complete slut with little care for some of the girls? It does feel like he already cares for Tracy and Jessy which is great and them as a foundation for the harem is also great but will he just bang anything that moves without concern for the main two? Maybe the Angie thing is bugging me since Tracy doesn't like her.

Thanks for any help!
Well, there is quite a bit to unpack here. Tracy will end up liking Angie just fine later on and my advice would be to not hold Angie's rough edges against her. If you didn't sleep with Brooke I would suggest going back and make choices that involve Jessie calling Brooke over to the motel in the evening. There is a ton of great intimacy and "sexual getting to know you" between Tracy, Jessie, Brooke and MC that you will otherwise miss. MC is definitely going to evolve into a bit of a "manwhore" but, he pretty much never has one night stands... Finally, yes, bad guy choices are good in this story. I hope this helps you out. It's an unconventional tale in many ways but, definitely worth sticking with it.

Apr 2, 2023
If the MC is not supposed to be a good guy then I would actually prefer no choices to make me think he can be.
Variety is the spice of life that is why there is a good guy ending. There are also choices further on in the story that will have "good guy/bad guy" ramifications. It's all a matter of perspective. Different strokes for different folks.

Reactions: motseer and Yarazin
Apr 2, 2023
Tracy will end up liking Angie just fine later on and my advice would be to not hold Angie's rough edges against her.
Other than the masochistic Satan's Simp's cock-sleeve Barb that the MC will never fuck there is not a woman current or projected (if on their prospective paths) that I am disappointed with. I mean I do have my favorites and Angie is among them. I met a handful of "Angie's" when I used to tour across the US gigging with bands. They may be rough around the edges but they will also give you the shirt off their back if you need it. They always have a place to take a shower and crash so you don't have to sleep in the van with the gear or take a whore bath for the third or fourth day in a row. They also have those rough edges for a reason as more often than not "Angie's" are scrappy and have no issues throwing hands. In all honesty they were some of the more memorable as well as down to earth people I met on my travels.

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Other than the masochistic Satan's Simp's cock-sleeve Barb that the MC will never fuck there is not a woman current or projected (if on their prospective paths) that I am disappointed with. I mean I do have my favorites and Angie is among them. I met a handful of "Angie's" when I used to tour across the US gigging with bands. They may be rough around the edges but they will also give you the shirt off their back if you need it. They always have a place to take a shower and crash so you don't have to sleep in the van with the gear or take a whore bath for the third or fourth day in a row. They also have those rough edges for a reason as more often than not "Angie's" are scrappy and have no issues throwing hands. In all honesty they were some of the more memorable as well as down to earth people I met on my travels.
Yup. I've known a few "scrappy" gals along the way myself. Even if they weren't the one you ended up with, they are always ones you remember.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes