Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
You wouldn't be a biker if you didn't. (y)

I'm not a mind reader but let me take a stab at what you may have minor issues with.

MC's progression in the club is fast tracked and he is privy to way more of the Club's business than a prospect would be in RL.
To make the story interesting to the masses, I relaxed some aspects of what the norm would be for most 1% clubs.

I purposely made the Rogues looser than the typical 1% club would be. The main reasons for that are the depleted state of the club, and Stan's health. If you jump way ahead to the logical conclusion the story, (MC becoming the President of the Rogues). It would be a more compelling story to build the club back up to its former glory rather than have a squared away club just handed to him.

Some clubs would have named another Seargent at Arms as soon as Jaybird was locked down rather than have Sluggo stand in for him on the hope than he would make parole.

Another place that I've departed from the norm is the involvement of the Ol' ladies in club business. No bones about it, that doesn't happen in any 1% clubs that I'm familiar with. I didn't think it would work well for a Biker themed AVN for all the women to just sit and not speak until spoken to.

The Big Four clubs are highly organized and maintain tight order on all aspects of club business. Even though they have a lot of common traits, they aren't monoliths. They all have their own quirks and traditions that aren't shared by the other clubs. I've never projected that the Rogues were a worldwide club like the big four. There are hundreds of smaller, loosely organized clubs like the Rogues scattered around the world.

A Biker themed AVN has a narrow appeal as is and lost in a sea of School and University themed AVN's. By virtue of that, I'm trying to balance telling a compelling story that would pique the interest of non-bikers while striving to keep it real for scooter tramps... ;)

As with most aspects of writing an AVN, I'm constantly stretching the bounds of credulity.
Did my long-winded yammering address your issues?
I've got thick skin, if I'm stepping on my dick, call me out. (y)
Agreed on the quick in-takes of new blood in some clubs. I've seen members get fast-tracked for different reasons. To me, if it's not earned, it's not worth shit. But that's just my 2cents.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Lots of Russian rifles are chambered for 7.62 mm including the very nice Dragunov sniper rifle. Yeah the Russian 7.62mm is a little more heavy load but all those rifles will still fire the 7.62 NATO round.
The bullet is the same size, but the cases are different.

The M1891 Mosin Nagant rifle (I have 4, 2 Russian, 2 Finnish M-39) and SVD Draganov (I have a Dragunov Tiger, short barreled civilian import). They fire a 7.62 X 54R round (54mm long, rimmed case).

Strange that you'd have a somewhat modern squad support rifle fire a round that was developed in 1891! (I guess if it ain't broke comrade, don't fix it...)

The NATO 7.62 X 51 (308 Winchester) (51mm long case, not rimmed).

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Thus far, MC has beaten two Minions, (making one lose an eye), snuffed out a thief (JC), choked out another Minion (Quack), beat Johnny to death after taking a bullet. I'd say he's earned patch. (y)
Oh I know. My comment was more about RL. I personally don't trust a fast-tracked member as far as I can throw him. That shit has caused many issues with clubs in the past. As for the game, I don't really have any issues. It's not RL and I won't judge it harshly by my own RL experiences.

cast188x

Nov 17, 2017
Why does this thread always derails into the weirdest shit possible? Goddamit i love yall.
On another note, he still didnt touch actual club business tho.
MC duties never went past ox box dealings.
So we havent seen drugs, guns or chinese contraband yet.
We do know minions have ties to the cartel but nothing about the rogues alliances that i can remember.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Why does this thread always derails into the weirdest shit possible? Goddamit i love yall.
We do know minions have ties to the cartel but nothing about the rogues alliances that i can remember.
bro have you finnished all the content ,sure he hasn't moved goods yet, but he did more then just clean up the foxbox
he went to candy whit sluggo to deal whit those thugs, he also did a run for that painter gal in the dessert (forgot her name for a bit) and early on even he was send along whit della on her shopping trip to keep her safe, even though it a coincedence he also dealt whit quak when visting kat

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
Do the rogues deal in drugs? idk if dimi specified.

cast188x

Nov 17, 2017
bro have you finnished all the content ,sure he hasn't moved goods yet, but he did more then just clean up the foxbox
he went to candy whit sluggo to deal whit those thugs, he also did a run for that painter gal in the dessert (forgot her name for a bit) and early on even he was send along whit della on her shopping trip to keep her safe, even though it a coincedence he also dealt whit quak when visting kat
Duties=/= errands
I didnt say he didnt help the club
I said he wasnt permanently assigned ILLEGAL club business
Hope that clarifies it.
Technically his only long term assigments are his promise with stan and taking care of candy

Do the rogues deal in drugs? idk if dimi specified.
Aside from Stan and Gunner saying they abused blow when they were young, i dont think so.
However i doubt earnings from the fox box and the bike shop account for all club wealth.
It was hinted kats husband got killed during a run, it was never specified what he was running.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
How can you forget a name like Sweet-butt Sadie? ;)
heh not on the gilf train is how, also we got a pretty big cast which i do enjoy because most get enough screen time

Duties=/= errands
I didnt say he didnt help the club
I said he wasnt permanently assigned ILLEGAL club business
Hope that clarifies it.
Technically his only long term assigments are his promise with stan and taking care of candy.
sure it helps to clarify more what you ment, i just got stuck on never went beyond the foxbox thing

im sure dima has some things planned for season 2 which will include stuff beyond the foxbox in your context

Reactions: motseer

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
im sure dima has some things planned for season 2 which will include stuff beyond the foxbox in your context
I would love if we could close seasson 1 first.:p
Although, written enough I don't care what we label those as long as the updates are coming with the same quality as before.
And I'm getting lonly without the any news from the cast.:whistle::sneaky:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
heh not on the gilf train is how, also we got a pretty big cast which i do enjoy because most get enough screen time
if mc is on his 30s then then milf would be 50-60 years old and gilf would be 80-90 years old.

Apr 2, 2023
if mc is on his 30s then then milf would be 50-60 years old and gilf would be 80-90 years old.
Like the slogan from a certain show I had to watch with my niece's when they were growing up.. "Gotta catch 'em all!"
Well except for Candy (can't do that to Jay). Though there is no harm in looking. ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Like the slogan from a certain show I had to watch with my niece's when they were growing up.. "Gotta catch 'em all!"
Well except for Candy (can't do that to Jay). Though there is no harm in looking. ;)
well pokemon is bit different, most were gender neutral.

Apr 2, 2023
well pokemon is bit different, most were gender neutral.
Ha! That's fair (I am pretty sure I snorted coffee through my nose reading this.) I meant it as more of the implication that our loveable MC is a regular cassanova and shouldn't hinder himself on a poetential lover because of age. Some women age like a fine wine and some age like milk. However mature women are great especially when you're young an impressionable. I still remember getting breakfast the next morning after she wore me out.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes