HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
well tell that to ppls who leave empty bottles into nature.

those glasses need to withstand a lot, there are literally 1000s of ppls and can't risk that glass gets broken since it's basically non-stop serving etc beer to thirsty (mildly said) customers.
heh movie's have given people the idea that glass bottle's and windows are flimsy and break easily, that and fine glassware like wine glasses

i'd say you could beat a man to death whit some off the glasses used before it breaks

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
heh movie's have given people the idea that glass bottle's and windows are flimsy and break easily, that and fine glassware like wine glasses
Next you say, I can't shoot a few 5.6 or 7.62 mm at a car and it makes boom.:cry::cry::cry:

And as always the glass you don't want to break, breaks and the ones you wanted, need a lot of work until they do.:p

/E:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
normal beer glass is durable and those are extra durable.
yeah the average beer glass would shatter 50/50 i'd say if dropped empty, the more durable ones won't shatter unless thats what you intend to do whit it, it their dropped at most you'd break off the ear if it falls on that side or you'd get a small chip out off the edge off it

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Next you say, I can't shoot a few 5.6 or 7.62 mm at a car and it makes boom.:cry::cry::cry:

And as always the glass you don't want to break, breaks and the ones you wanted, need a lot of work until they do.:p
but 7,62 is awesome. 10/10 would shoot again (while my shoulder winces in memory of the pain after the first range day...)

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023

nah to europian to know firearms and not ex military

i'd say hide behind the car door in a shooting if i dislike you and behind the engine if i'd like ya or am indifferent

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
but 7,62 is awesome. 10/10 would shoot again (while my shoulder winces in memory of the pain after the first range day...)
5.6 mm (and yes, not 5.56 mm) is enough - bonus points for those who know where this ammunition is in use. :p:cool:
Don't want to carry or shot a gun with 7.62 if it is not needed, too much weight, recoil and noise - Not that I had used those, but the smaller one was already loud enough for me.;)
Car doors and drywall are totally bulletproof dude, haven't you ever watched action movies? :p
Not really. Although enough A-Team to know how a car blow up.
i'd say hide behind the car door in a shooting if i dislike you and behind the engine if i'd like ya or am indifferent
Well, if you're the hero, then you don't need to hide at all. If your an antagonist, then start praying.:LOL:
And if I like you, put at best some meters between those with the gun and you or some thick solid material...

/E: correction thanks to cxx

Last edited:

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
5.6 mm (and yes, not 5.66 mm) is enough - bonus points for those who know where this ammunition is in use. :p:cool:
5.6 is the caseless stuff, ya? If so IDK where its used but the only *rifle* I know of that uses it is an H&K.
(you mean "not 5.56mm" BTW. ;))

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Well, if you're the hero, then you don't need to hide at all. If your an antagonist, then start praying.:LOL:
And if I like you, put at best some meters between those with the gun and you or some thick solid material...
yeah the bits i've picked up are : when you hear a shot drop to floor >find the direction it came from>stay low and behind solid objects if possible whilst moving to the opposite direction

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
5.6 mm (and yes, not 5.56 mm) is enough - bonus points for those who know where this ammunition is in use. :p:cool:
Don't want to carry or shot a gun with 7.62 if it is not needed, too much weight, recoil and noise - Not that I had used those, but the smaller one was already loud enough for me.;)

Not really. Although enough A-Team to know how a car blow up.

/E: correction thanks to cxx
Use a 7.62 to hog hunt here in Texas.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Standard NATO round.
I know, but Germany didn't adapt it until est. Year 2k. When i was a conscript in 2001, 7,62m was still widely used, especially in the armories of smaller barracks. Thats why I beides to qualify for both G3 (7,62mm) and G36 (5,56mm)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Hearing protection ...
I'm sure, if I didn't were them, my instructor would had my head and I would need a hearing aid. And no, after 20 I've never used it again and neither was I in the military. But I'm sure, I would hit the paper target over 300 m again.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I've only shot a Nagant as far as Russian guns go - and it was in their weird 7.62. :)
Lots of Russian rifles are chambered for 7.62 mm including the very nice Dragunov sniper rifle. Yeah the Russian 7.62mm is a little more heavy load but all those rifles will still fire the 7.62 NATO round.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes