PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
She (Cassandra) posed in Playboy too. Nice big, milky, natural boobs. Now that I think about it, they looked like Della's! Uh, I gotta go do something real quick! :p
Hang on gang... Dimitri needs a quick trip to the woodshed...
1656964998311.png
Dimitri in the woodshed
Fap Fap Fap
Papa in the woodshed
Fap Fap Fap
All OBD fans in the woodshed
Fap Fap Fap
Fap to Elvira, man child...
(Queueing for the woodshed, to the tune of skip to my lou)

Mama Della would certainly make for a fine Elvira! :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
View attachment 1907596
Dimitri in the woodshed
Fap Fap Fap
Papa in the woodshed
Fap Fap Fap
Fap Fap Fap
(to the tune of skip to my lou)

Mama Della would certainly make for a fine Elvira! :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

I forgot she was a ginger! (y)(The carpet matches the drapes too!) I am glad having a massive thatch fell out of fashion. :LOL:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: darlic and PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I forgot she was a ginger! (y)(The carpet matches the drapes too!) I am glad having a massive thatch fell out of fashion. :LOL:
Personally, I miss having some fur tickling my nose. I am no fan of razor stubble! It scratches and itches! Shaving leaves those little red bumpy ingrown hairs too... I keep my beard long and soft on account. Trimming the verge is always preferred. Not a fan of jungle bush or bikini spiders either!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha :ROFLMAO: (y)
Fresh and clean is a great look and feel... then the stubble sets in... Ouch!:devilish:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Personally, I miss having some fur tickling my nose. I am no fan of razor stubble! It scratches and itches! Shaving leaves those little red bumpy ingrown hairs too... I keep my beard long and soft on account. Trimming the verge is always preferred. Not a fan of jungle bush or bikini spiders either!
Fresh and clean is a great look and feel... then the stubble sets in... Ouch!:devilish:
Yeah a neatly trimmed landing strip is cool. I don't want to have break out a weed wacker!

Waxing is the answer my friend... Bless the women that endure the pain to have a baby smooth kitty.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Yeah a neatly trimmed landing strip is cool. I don't want to have break out a weed wacker!

Waxing is the answer my friend... Bless the women that endure the pain to have a baby smooth kitty.
Yeah, man, smooth as her baby girl butt. Makes it so you can't even notice the transition; front to back. ;)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Weed whacker? Aw, hell no! That's what clippers are for! I keep several around, even a little battery powered model that is perfect for more sensitive areas. Girls seem to like the buzzing vibrations too... extra credit... hahaha:devilish:

The trouble with waxing is the pain and the recovery time needed... of course having a bit of lidocaine cream can take away the sting but then you run the risk of numb kitty!:devilish: Wax the sides, trim the fringe on the minge just enough that I don't need a comb to part it, and leave me all of that landing zone fur to tickle my nose! Hahaha:LOL::devilish::LOL::devilish::LOL:

FlameEmperor

Jun 6, 2020
Nothing wrong with a little nose tickling. If I need to hire a jungle guide to find my way, then we have a problem.

Rather get out the weed whacker, then play its substitute. No one finds impressions of cats coughing up a hairball sexy. I have found through "research", that it is also not an acceptable or effective replacement of flossing.

Last edited:

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
View attachment 1907596
Dimitri in the woodshed
Fap Fap Fap
Papa in the woodshed
Fap Fap Fap
Fap Fap Fap
(Queueing for the woodshed, to the tune of skip to my lou)

Who will now clean out the woodshed?(not me)

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I have found through "research", that it is also not an acceptable or effective replacement of flossing.
"I have found through "research"" :unsure: Well first of can I just say way to take one for the team(y) .
"that it is also not an acceptable or effective replacement of flossing" :cry: Damit there go's that plan.

Sharktopus13

Aug 3, 2021
Why dude he live's in a hotel (many empty rooms) he works in a strip bar and is gonna join a Biker gang based near that city.
Why would he need to travel exotic locales He has plenty of room for his harem right there.
Not to mention most of the exotic beauties already live in that city.
You have the Cafe sister's. the Hotel owner her daughter and don't forget the Pole dancer at bob's.
Why ride off anywhere else when they come to him :cool:.

Plus another reason why would he go globe-trotting when?.
If I remeber correctly up on leaving prison he didn't plan to explore the world just go as he planed to the city he's now in.
Beside's did I mention the Russian cafe Sister's. the Puerto rican Hotel Manager and her Daughter or Japanese Pole dancer Rin?.
Not to mention a grateful, barely legal, prostitute.

Reactions: Onetogo

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I'm always wondered, how in heaven did Chaz manage to score a girl like Rachael? that girl is way way out his league
He's a DJ and also the less aggro dude around the Club. Besides Rachel comes from a rich family so does Chaz it seems.
Anyways she's now one of our main girls, so fuck Chaz.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes