Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Yep, this dev is about as consistent as it gets and the updates are always substantial.
I've been out of pocket for a few days with family commitments, but I'm back know. I'm making progress, but I created a friggen monster with the prospect party. I like to have big scenes with a lot of characters, but this one has gotten out of hand... I'm at 300+ images just for the party. 104 for the after-party H scenes and another 90 for the morning after. The coding is a PITA to reflect which girls should or should not be there based on your choices. (If everyone would just fuck them all, my life would be easier... :devilish:) It is a big fun, silly event with several story reveals woven in. It's been a pain, but really like the feel of it. I'm polishing the script, coding and music/sfx for the party event while I'm churning out renders for the side events. I have two side events rendered. No ETA on when it will be finished yet.

Take care,
OBD

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Looking forward to this, it's rare to find a game in this 'umbrella genre' that has a story that ends up being more exciting to follow than the stories of popular culture shows or even movies, it helps that the characters feel believable and that the family connection feeling is there, can't wait for the next update, the story in this game is one I simply cannot wait to continue.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I've been out of pocket for a few days with family commitments, but I'm back know. I'm making progress, but I created a friggen monster with the prospect party. I like to have big scenes with a lot of characters, but this one has gotten out of hand... I'm at 300+ images just for the party. 104 for the after-party H scenes and another 90 for the morning after. The coding is a PITA to reflect which girls should or should not be there based on your choices. (If everyone would just fuck them all, my life would be easier... :devilish:) It is a big fun, silly event with several story reveals woven in. It's been a pain, but really like the feel of it. I'm polishing the script, coding and music/sfx for the party event while I'm churning out renders for the side events. I have two side events rendered. No ETA on when it will be finished yet.

Take care,
OBD
I should say, "Take your time, dev, we know you work hard." Hehe, but, inside I'm really all like, "Quit wasting time talking to me and get your ass back to work!" Seriously, though, thanks for the progress report. Can't wait for the next installment!

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Take care,
OBD
Hope mom is well, brother. There have been terrific advancements in heart surgery, procedures and medicine in the last several decades but it is still serious business. So, like I said, I hope your mother is well.:cool:(y) Like so many other fans... I want everything now but I also know that family comes first. So, you take care of mom and whatever else life is throwing at you then make time for the game as time allows. You seem to have a lot on your plate yet still outpace many other devs that I follow regularly, even those with a team of minions. We will get the update when it is ready to be played. Thanks for the update and the spoiler images.:devilish: In this case, the "spoiler" just teases me to wanting more.

Keep up the outstanding work, my friend.:cool:(y)
Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Hope mom is well, brother. There have been terrific advancements in heart surgery, procedures and medicine in the last several decades but it is still serious business. So, like I said, I hope your mother is well.:cool:(y) Like so many other fans... I want everything now but I also know that family comes first. So, you take care of mom and whatever else life is throwing at you then make time for the game as time allows. You seem to have a lot on your plate yet still outpace many other devs that I follow regularly, even those with a team of minions. We will get the update when it is ready to be played. Thanks for the update and the spoiler images.:devilish: In this case, the "spoiler" just teases me to wanting more.

Keep up the outstanding work, my friend.:cool:(y)
Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
Thanks for the well wishes. The old gal came through it all great! You're right about the advances in procedures. I had my heart valve replacement five years ago. They split me open like a pig for a luau and was in the hospital a week. Her's they went through an artery and put a mechanical valve inside her valve and she was home in two days. Still doing physical therapy and taking her to doctor's appointments every week, but all is well so far. It is a challenge keeping so many balls in the air, but I'm used to it.

Spoilers you say? Let me hook you up my brother. Warning they are spoilers...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thanks for the well wishes. The old gal came through it all great! You're right about the advances in procedures. I had my heart valve replacement five years ago. They split me open like a pig for a luau and was in the hospital a week. Her's they went through an artery and put a mechanical valve inside her valve and she was home in two days. Still doing physically therapy and taking her to doctor's appointments every week, but all is well so far. It is a challenge keeping so many balls in the air, but I'm used to it.

:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
;););););)
1656794708752.png

Reactions: motseer

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Thanks for the well wishes. The old gal came through it all great! You're right about the advances in procedures. I had my heart valve replacement five years ago. They split me open like a pig for a luau and was in the hospital a week. Her's they went through an artery and put a mechanical valve inside her valve and she was home in two days. Still doing physically therapy and taking her to doctor's appointments every week, but all is well so far. It is a challenge keeping so many balls in the air, but I'm used to it.

Jesus Christ, Mate.... Jess is looking better and better every update it seems. And she kept her Choker!!!! Think i´m in love xD Ty for the spoilers, Brother... Now i want the update even more :D

Keep up the great work.

FlameEmperor

Jun 6, 2020

Why do I have no self control? I already camp in this thread like a crazy black friday shopper waiting to maul someone over a TV. Now seeing the spoiler, I really might just need to build a permanent residence and be that nosy neighbor that always watches.

riichidesu

Sep 25, 2021
Jesus Christ, Mate.... Jess is looking better and better every update it seems. And she kept her Choker!!!! Think i´m in love xD Ty for the spoilers, Brother... Now i want the update even more :D

Keep up the great work.
Agree! I started playing it again from the start just for old times sake and the contrast between the first episodes and the lates is mind-blowing, not only Jess but all the others characters as well. Really great work Dimitri57

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
not tiffany amber thiessen or pam anderson or tia carrere?

basically married with children was way introduce playmates to tv-viewers.

Yes, I still love you too, Jessy :devilish:
base profile 1873900_finepieceofass.jpg

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat :cool: (y)

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

Jeeez! All the renders are fantastic, but that look in Jessy's eye... Nnngh! :love: :love: :love:
Dimitri57 I can only thank you for your amazing work.
Best wishes to your mother for a fast and complete recovery.:)

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Agree! I started playing it again from the start just for old times sake and the contrast between the first episodes and the lates is mind-blowing, not only Jess but all the others characters as well. Really great work Dimitri57
Thanks for noticing the effort. I'll go back and redo early images, change the coding to the way it is currently, and clean up the grammar once Chapter one is wrapped up.

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Since the Rev (OBD) :ROFLMAO: has supplied us with some meat, I figured I'd stir the pot. In the first picture who's Jessie's toy? Is it my ex favorite Rachel? Nobody tells me not to grab her ass in public, especially in a strip bar. Rachel lost a lot of ground there :mad:. My women need to have a slight crazy streak.

Originally, Jess was down on my list, but I've been converted by OBD. Love the third picture! :love: Jess, teach my new riser Willow what I expect, unless she already understands ;).

Tracy, well nothing needs to be said. All hail the queen. :p

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Thanks for noticing the effort. I'll go back and redo early images, change the coding to the way it is currently, and clean up the grammar once Chapter one is wrapped up.
Rev (LMAO) love the images, from the beginning to now, night and day. Just remember my girls need to have a total lack of a moral compass (y)! I'll let you know either here or on Patreon under another name if my lack of standards aren't meet :ROFLMAO:!

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes