PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Similarities? Peggy from Married with Children. View attachment 1893055 View attachment 1893056
Don't tell me you are just now noticing this! :ROFLMAO: That was the first thing I noticed in this game! I LOVE Tracey but I HATE that hairstyle with a grand passion! I was SOOOOOOO happy to see her change it! :cool:(y)
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.23 - 01.14.31.43.png Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.23 - 01.14.54.09.png Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.23 - 01.15.08.85.png
Pretty sure that Tracey was pleased with her new look as well!:cool:(y) Love you Tracey!:devilish:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: Yeah... that beehive hairstyle is one of the all time worst hairdos EVER!!! However, for some strange reason, Katie Sagal pulls it off and still looks sexy! :devilish:
1656314974473.png
If I lived next door to Al and Peggy... I'd be spending A LOT of time with Peggy!:devilish:

Last edited:

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Don't tell me you are just now noticing this! :ROFLMAO: That was the first thing I noticed in this game! I LOVE Tracey but I HATE that hairstyle with a grand passion! I was SOOOOOOO happy to see her change it! :cool:(y)
View attachment 1893069 View attachment 1893070 View attachment 1893071
Pretty sure that Tracey was pleased with her new look as well!:cool:(y) Love you Tracey!:devilish:

PS: Yeah... that beehive hairstyle is one of the all time worst hairdos EVER!!! However, for some strange reason, Katie Sagal pulls it off and still looks sexy! :devilish:
View attachment 1893074
If I lived next door to Al and Peggy... I'd be spending A LOT of time with Peggy!:devilish:
I watched a lot of Married with Children growing up. I am very happy with Tracy's new hair as well. I'm on my third time through the game I just started the game all over again because I'm missing the game. For me it has some replay value and it's just so good. I think I've seen a few post it's a game worth porting to the movies and I would have to agree.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I think Katie plays for Avaron1974's team though, so you're probably out of luck.
She's been married three times including Jack White and Kurt Sutter and has three kids. You're thinking of the woman that played Marcy D'Arcy next door, Amanda Bearse. However, I would not compare our sweet Avaron1974 with Amanda Bearse as Ms. Bearse is not known to be friendly folk. She and Ed O'Neil (Al Bundy) hated each other but Ed was known to be kind of jerk IRL as well. No matter... I won't be comparing Ms Bearse to Avaron1974 because Avaron1974 is my favorite lesbian. She's like a little sister to me.

Peace out, Phat;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Onetogo

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Haha, yeah, she definitely had that trailer trash thing maxed out from the start! I think the new do made her look younger but she was always Hot, Hot, Hot! :p
I love the new style of hair over the old, but I've always loved long hair on women as my preference because it's a feminine trait to me. Some girls are so hot they can rock short hair very well and Tracy is that.

Reactions: Reniere and motseer

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I love the new style of hair over the old, but I've always loved long hair on women as my preference because it's a feminine trait to me. Some girls are so hot they can rock short hair very well and Tracy is that.
I second this i also like women with long hair but i also know that a women with a certain facial feature can rock the shit out of short hair.

But then again i also like birthmarks on the right places on the face and that can give more points plus hair and facial features

be8.gif

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Yep, Tracy is my personal best girl. Followed by Rachael, Katy, Willow, Della, Kat, Jessi and the rest. I know Jessi is meant to be number one and she's cute but, I like what I like... (y):love:

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Sorry, I have to step in and say I disagree. Tracy's original hair was made for her character! The trailer park, hot mama, ex dancer/swinger with a knock out body. She's one of the key reasons I originally supported OBD. Even thou I did lose the vote to change her appearance. Her original look made her different :devilish: .

That's what drew me to the game at the beginning, all the girls were different shapes and sizes with even a hispanic flavor :love:.

In the end I'm still cool with the way things are rolling. Have a great day!

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Sorry, I have to step in and say I disagree. Tracy's original hair was made for her character! The trailer park, hot mama, ex dancer/swinger with a knock out body. She's one of the key reasons I originally supported OBD. Even thou I did lose the vote to change her appearance. Her original look made her different :devilish: .

That's what drew me to the game at the beginning, all the girls were different shapes and sizes with even a hispanic flavor :love:.

In the end I'm still cool with the way things are rolling. Have a great day!
The perfect hair would have been the long hair she had especially when she came out of the shower and gave the deep throat. I would take that over the current hair any day. Just didn't care for the Big Hair of the 90's look she was rocking.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The perfect hair would have been the long hair she had especially when she came out of the shower and gave the deep throat. I would take that over the current hair any day. Just didn't care for the Big Hair of the 90's look she was rocking.
Yeah!!! :devilish: I was digging on that wild child look myself!:devilish:

• Love

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Okay, this is going to sound weird, but Della is my first problem with the game. If Stan meets the maker, I'm sorry but I just cannot go after Della. When it comes to the brotherhood in the military, its hands off with the spouses. I know its a game but its crossing a line. (y)
No worries Runner. "If" there is a line to be crossed, you will have choice rather to cross it or not. Everyone needs to follow their own moral compass as they see fit and fuck what anyone else thinks about it.

As to if it is hands off spouses or not; In both cases, it is up to the people involved. I know of cases when a member of a club is locked down, his brothers would take care of his Ol'lady (financially, and otherwise :sneaky:). It should never happen without the brother's permission though. Doing so could get you killed, the fuck beaten out of you, or kicked out of the club. (Most likely all three in the case of some of the clubs...) Is that situation out of the norm? Absolutely. They are called 1%'ers for a reason.

With the military; It is not unheard of for a guy rotating back stateside to have a conjugal visit with one of his buddy's wife or girlfriend. If they are all consenting adults and in agreement, no harm, no foul in my book. It is a shitty dick move if it is done behind their buddy's back...

On dead spouses; Not to get too personal, but my mother dated and then lived with one of my father's closest buddies after he died. My dad and his buddy had fought, drank and had been through some really bad shit together. My mom grieved for several years after my dad passed. I was glad to see her get on with her life with someone that loved my dad as much as she did. He never tried to be my dad, but instead told me things I didn't know about my dad. I loved hearing stories of about the shit they had been through together that dad never got to tell me. The situation was never weird to me, but I'm extremely open minded.

I know some would be repulsed (cringy in the current vernacular, but using that word makes me cringe...:poop:) by any of the above events to happen. You don't have to accept the mindset or condone the behavior, but I assure you it does happen. We are talking about people with extremely close relationships dealing with extreme situations.

I hope I didn't come off too preachy. My intent was to inform, not preach.
Take care,
OBD

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
View attachment 1893069 View attachment 1893070 View attachment 1893071

View attachment 1893074
Kelly-Bundy.jpg
I loved Peg, but my crush was Kelly! :love:

I'm with you on the hair style for Tracy. That style won the pateron's poll when I decided to update Tracy's trailer park hair. I thought she needed a hair style change to reflect the big changes that happened in her life.

That hair asset is a nightmare to use without getting those black blotches or spider webs on the forehead. (bad fit between scalp cap and character's head). I got tired of fucking with it every image and went with the second vote getter. I think it is a good blend of the old and fits with her character.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes