PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Whoever is spitting out ankle biters at my young age, I'm going to give them, walking papers :ROFLMAO: !
TBH... I want to put a baby in Jess!!! :devilish: (y) Then put a baby in Rachael and Ashley and Willow and the Russian sisters too! That should be good for a warm up... But, Jessica gets my first born!:devilish:

Personal fantasies aside, the only OBD confirmed info is that there is a pregnancy planned coming up in a future update and it ISN'T Jessy... more's the pity.:cry:

Reactions: Dylan741

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
jess is too young to get preggo, her mommy is diff. thing.
Jess is NOT too young but I want to put a baby in Tracey too!!! :devilish: And... (yes this is morbid) after Stan passes... I will gladly put a bun in Mama Della's oven too!!!:devilish: Or, at least try! (She may be beyond the age of conception, more's the pity)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Jess is NOT too young but I want to put a baby in Tracey too!!! :devilish: And... (yes this is morbid) after Stan passes... I will gladly put a bun in Mama Della's oven too!!!:devilish: Or, at least try! (She may be beyond the age of conception, more's the pity)
haha...nah, my seed is so potent Mama Della will be a mamma again!! Bwahahaha!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: PapaPhat

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
della is deffo too old to have babies, she's like old enuf to be mc's mommy and near old enuf to be his grandmother.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
della is deffo too old to have babies, she's like old enuf to be mc's mommy and near old enuf to be his grandmother.
And then they found out the MC's semen is so potent he can get pregnant every girls like it happen with Grandma's House....:D:LOL:.
Jokes apart the more the merrier, imho.;)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Huzzah!!! I second that confidence! :devilish:
OOOraaaahhhh! Here's to a Jesse, Tracy, Della foursome. My ride will need two side cars and a three girl trailer. It will still take three road trips to make the full cycle of my harem! Here's to a barn burning orgy ending, Phat!

Reactions: Dylan741

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
don't think that even in yankeeland mc's bike where his harem would fit would be road legal.

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Okay, this is going to sound weird, but Della is my first problem with the game. If Stan meets the maker, I'm sorry but I just cannot go after Della. When it comes to the brotherhood in the military, its hands off with the spouses. I know its a game but its crossing a line. (y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
well he already crossed that line when he started relationship with that tattoo artist whose ex-hubby was member of same biker club as mc and got killed.
I agree. It's Della's choice, not anyone else's. Same with Kat, it's her choice. Anyway... not talking about hitting on Della at the funeral! But, given time to grieve, Della will eventually need companionship. I would respectfully and passionately oblige her needs. Love Mama Della! Might take Tracey and Jess along to smooth the way... :devilish:

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Yea, I get it, but it will be the only tail I'll have trouble chasing in the game besides Barbs :sick:. As far as Kat, didn't know the guy and it happened 3 years ago.

Jessie loves to get on all fours :love:, when OBD designs Kat scene I better see that ass hanging in the air :devilish:!

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yea, I get it, but it will be the only tail I'll have trouble chasing in the game besides Barbs :sick:. As far as Kat, didn't know the guy and it happened 3 years ago.

Jessie loves to get on all fours :love:, when OBD designs Kat scene I better see that ass hanging in the air :devilish:!
You respect Stan's memory and Della. I get it and can respect that.:cool:(y)

Sharktopus13

Aug 3, 2021
I agree. It's Della's choice, not anyone else's. Same with Kat, it's her choice. Anyway... not talking about hitting on Della at the funeral! But, given time to grieve, Della will eventually need companionship. I would respectfully and passionately oblige her needs. Love Mama Della! Might take Tracey and Jess along to smooth the way... :devilish:
At least Tracy. Since she has got momma Della's juices flowing already.
Plus I'm guessing it's Tracy who will be the new mommy to be or someone from the old home town, if it's Rachel or one of the new girls we won't find out for another three or four updates.

Reactions: timpo
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes