Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
On one of the polls OBD had, a couple of people actually voted for Barb as a long shot interest. Lost all my interest in sex for at least a good hour after seeing that o_O .

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Probably would be fun to force Barb to watch MC pleasure her daughter Reba while she is in some stocks, and the ultimate insult would be Della treating Reba as a daughter.

After that, then she would be ended. Just my humble opinion.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Barb :unsure: Well she must be geting it from somewhere it's kinda implied that Robert (Bob) is banging it :eek: :sick:.
But :unsure:I wonder if Willie still gives it one?.:oops:

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Ughhh... Wouldn't doubt it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What? This image?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry... Even the dog is prettier than Barb... But, this is the general idea...

It took me a while just to find this example. Not into that shit myself so had to go dig that up...

Do yourself a favor... don't click the spoiler... :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Runner17

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
in chapter 7 the snoring won't stop how do i get to stop
You can go back in this forum to find the fix or you can wait for v 0.9. You just need to open one file and copy/paste one line of code to fix it now. I am no tech or code monkey and it was easy for me, just follow the simple instructions. Dev fixed the issue a week or more ago and listed how to fix it here in forum. The repaired version will be part of the next release, v0.9, hope that helps.
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat :cool: (y)

PS, bigjoe1988... Found link to the post in question. Click here to read the fix and DL file.
OBD chapt 7 snoring fix post

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Also once you apply the fix, if you have moved past where it should end, you need to go back to that point, I found that the snoring continued until I did this.
I reloaded a chapter 7 save at the beach just to test it, played a few frames beyond that point, then reloaded my current save. Problem solved. Just clarifying that you should go back to chapter 7 to test the fix but shouldn't need to run the rest of the game afterwards. Peace out, Phat :cool: (y)

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes