Cedroc1701

Mar 1, 2022
Just played this from start to finish for the first time. Man!

I'll be honest I almost didn't reload to continue after getting the early "good" ending because everything seemed wrapped up and it seemed like it would only be downhill. But there was obviously tons more content to be had and plenty of nice looking ladies in the preview images so I soldiered on. I am very glad I did so! The rest of the game is actually quite a bit better and it's one of my favorites, now. Can't wait to see more.

It might be worth rebranding that ending to "Nice guy ending" or "family man" ending with some added disclaimer to make sure to push people down the "main path"

Anyway, it was great seeing how the game improved (not that it was bad or anything) and I must say I really appreciate your taste in (virtual) women and their designs. *chefs kiss* I am missing a nice cute blonde in the lineup; there's a few in game but the MC hasn't gotten acquainted with one yet. Maybe Reba can gift us Vee when we win her over. :cool:

But the MC really is up to his neck in ladies even if he says he hasn't been since he was born Hopefully it stays that way and there won't be rough choices to make (though if you wanna get adventurous and let us "Build your own family unit" that could be fun too!)

The cliffhanger was great. I'm nervous because so far everything has come pretty easy for the MC, so I am sure there is an impending hammer ready to drop sometime soon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, good stuff!

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
So as usual I came back to this game after a few months wondering what's new.

I think the funniest bug is putting the snoring sounds on the music track and listening to the girls snore throughout chapter 7.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Why should we limit ourselves to just the sister? Nothing wrong with a good old fashion hat trick!
Not really into Rachael's sister as much as I am Rachael and her mother. Don't like spoiled brat rich kids, that is Sarah in a nutshell... maybe after being fucked into a cum coma for two nights and days in a row... That would loosen Sarah up about right... might need help from Jess, Rachael, some of the other girls and a box of toys but it would be fun! We could take turns edging Sarah in shifts... Mmmm... Now I'm making myself hot... laters, y'all! :devilish: ;)(y)

• Haha
Reactions: FlameEmperor

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I'm not really into Sarah that much either after first meeting her.
I would much prefer to tango with her mom instead.
But to be honest after meeting and talking to her delusional dick head of a fiance and listening to his comments on Rachael.
I could be persuaded to go a few rounds with her you know just to take one for the team:devilish:.

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Damn, Sarah was a dark horse in my poll voting. Anybody, that uptight has to have a wild streak waiting to be released :devilish: . Sorry just wasn't impressed with the moms looks to get excited about her. The personality yes, but being the shallow person I am, looks are important :ROFLMAO:. Especially, in a MILF!

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
My deepest apologies, but I require a little more meat on my ladies :devilish: . We all know in this self serving society my opinion is the only one that counts :ROFLMAO:.

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
My deepest apologies, but I require a little more meat on my ladies :devilish: . We all know in this self serving society my opinion is the only one that counts :ROFLMAO:.
That's fine, my friend... You can have all of Chloe's thick ass you want! :devilish:
She won't even charge you by the pound! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
Yes, Chloe, that was mean... Yes, babe, I take it all back... just ride me again... please?:devilish:
Apologize? Cum for me my vivacious and voluminously, voluptuous vixen and I'll consider it, alright? :devilish:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I was sat here trying to think who I'd most like to be locked in a dimly lit bedroom with and I got as far as Rachael Rin and Tracy But then I changed my mind and came to the Fuck it conclusion instead.
Which was basically shove all the girl's in that room with me lock it and throw the fucking key away. :devilish:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: PapaPhat

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
:unsure:Well I had a horrifying thought after I wrote my last comment last night :oops::eek: but since I was already powering down my PC ready for bed I thought I could leave it till today and just hope no one else had the same thought.

I was sat here trying to think who I'd most like to be locked in a dimly lit bedroom with and I got as far as Rachael Rin and Tracy But then I changed my mind and came to the Fuck it conclusion instead.
Which was basically shove all the girl's in that room with me lock it and throw the fucking key away. :devilish:
Now I may seem crazy to some of you for wanting to be locked in a room with all the women from this game as it would very probably kill me. (I know right but what a way to go :devilish:)

However I would like to amend my previous post I still want to be locked in that room full of girl's from this game.
Just please please for the love of god every girl except BARB's, NOT BARB's, NO WAY BARB's NEVER BARB's.
I don't want that woman anywere near my room I MAY BE CRAZY BUT EVEN I'M NOT THAT FUCKING CRAZY o_O.

Just sayin.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes