Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Dimitri57
Glad you enjoyed my rant. I wasn't actually pissed, just taking a piss as the Brit's say. But, all of the items in that rant are things that generally piss off this grumpy old fuck. Haha :devilish:

Just tested the new script. The snoring is flat gone! Can't say that I miss it in the least. Ladies don't generally snore anyway, at least not like that cheesy sound bite. That sounded distinctly male and MC was driving with no other males in the car. So, I must express heart felt thanks for giving us the fix for that annoying snore! Huzzah!

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: Went all the way back to my save with Rin sitting in Piper's tattoo chair to select the option to help Rin rather than make her my spy. Averone1974 is right... that was just cold. Otherwise, I made all the same choices. Ready for more once you have it ready for us. Huzzah!
That was pretty mild as far as rants go. I usually type a whole page venting my spleen, read through it a couple of times and then delete it. Just writing it is cathartic. I've regretted every time I've hit the send button...

I hear ya. Searching for non-cheesy sounds effects is the bane of my existence. The scene could probably do without it. I'll have to push back on ladies not snoring. Sober ladies yes, drunk party girls? Oh yeah!

Good choice with Rin. Besides being the stand up thing to do, you would have missed out on seeing her cherry blossom. ;)

L8r m8

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
I never even thought for a second about making Rin spy, she just looks too darn cute and precious to want to leave her in the hands of that thug Bobby for too long, I had this overwhelming urge to protect her the moment I saw the porcelain princess (sorry I have a thing for Asian beauties ;) )

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Not that it wouldn't be amusing but why are we rolling fat people?

Is this some weird Euro hobby thing?
Thanks hun! I spit beer all over my keyboard! Now it will be sticky as fuck. To be honest it was a bit sticky already. Oh well it was probably time to clean it anyway... :rolleyes:

• Haha

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thanks hun! I spit beer all over my keyboard! Now it will be sticky as fuck. To be honest it was a bit sticky already. Oh well it was probably time to clean it anyway... :rolleyes:
So that's what takes up time between updates.

If you spent more time rendering and less time stickying your keyboard over those renders you'd probably get more done.

Also, stop aiming at your keyboard.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Im only here for the bunda''s which mean racheal's bunda
Yes, friend... Rachael has one of many well bundled bunda bubble bums in this game. I'm partial to Jessy's myself but there's no way I'm turning down "bum shots" from Rai!!!:devilish:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Reniere

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017

If you spent more time rendering and less time stickying your keyboard over those renders you'd probably get more done.

Someone has to beta test those renders for titillation. I don't want to put stuff out that folks can't have a quick wank or jill off to.

Also, I've never had good aim according to my wife... :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat and D Dog

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Blunt, reefer, doobie, pinner, spliff.
Or the other route... bowl, pipe, one hitter, sneak a toke, dugout and hits from the bong!:devilish: Hahaha :ROFLMAO:

I love you sweetleaf!

Was surprised not seeing any weed in Long Road Home. It's been legal in California even longer than here in Arizona. If there has been any... well, I missed it. Probably high at the time...

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Or the other route... bowl, pipe, one hitter, sneak a toke, dugout and hits from the bong!:devilish: Hahaha :ROFLMAO:

I love you sweetleaf!

Was surprised not seeing any weed in Long Road Home. It's been legal in California even longer than here in Arizona. If there has been any... well, I missed it. Probably high at the time...
You didn't miss anyone smoking a J. Mickey talked about getting a joint off of Quack. It was implied that him and Sluggo were going to smoke it on the way home. I recently bought a joint/cigarette/cigar bundle from Daz. JD's character came with a cigarette, but I didn't have joint asset. We'll see someone firing up at some point.

• I just jizzed my pants

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Don't think it's the reading... more like the hours of poring over fabulously well rendered nude females and ultra hot H scene animations! :devilish: Stuck in loop of sticky stuff:devilish: Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

I totally agree on the aim, though... turn your head to spit beer and use a tissue, hanky or a fucking sock for the... other thing... um... yeah...
button result nuke 150910-nukeexplosion-editorial.jpg

Last edited:

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Ok just got the end and wow, I'm both happy how the story is going and agitated at that ruddy cliffhanger you left us with, that was clever but downright mean of ya :LOL: Waiting eagerly for the next installment of this one, also the biker story has captured me and this comes from a previously anti biker person (as in I always found them dangerous and scary and now I want one) Good job on this and keep up the great work, but consider getting a waterproof keyboard, I'm told they're easier to wipe down ;)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You didn't miss anyone smoking a J. Mickey talked about getting a joint off of Quack. It was implied that him and Sluggo were going to smoke it on the way home. I recently bought a joint/cigarette/cigar bundle from Daz. JD's character came with a cigarette, but I didn't have joint asset. We'll see someone firing up at some point.
Sweet!
1654990637871.png
My heroes have always been cowboys... :)

Finn mentions it but we don't see it. By my rules that means it didn't happen... yet...
Just like assassinations in Skyrim, no witnesses? It never happened!:devilish: Hahaha :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Dimitri57

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I had to stop smokeing Joints there not good for my mental health not since the last time I smoked when spent all day (well more like half a day really) wondering "If a bear farts in the woods do the leaves rustle?"

Last edited:

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
I had to stop smokeing Joints there not good for my mental health not since the last time I smoked when spent all day (well more like half a day really) wondering "If a bear farts in the woods do the leaves rustle?"
But those are the important questions, that we need answers to, I haven't touched a doobie or any alcoholic bevvies and I still want to know the answer.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes