PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
None.

She isn't kept inside the club, the MC met her in the Tattoo shop.

All they need to do is keep her away from them and keep her safe. They don't need to go in guns blazing when they can easily pick her up from anywhere.
You make a very valid point, my friend. I may need to reconsider that as my option for first time through to the end and do the informant route second pass. I tend to play all possibilities in multiple ending games. TBH, I am curious to see both options play out in game.

But, where to keep her? Can't really stash her with Kat or Katy. Can't put them at risk. Can't take her to the hotel, Juanita, her daughter, Jessy and Tracy would all be in the crossfire if that location went hot. I'd hate to ask the Russian sisters from the café. Can't see Chloe, Ashley or Rai being safe with Rin around their place either. Nikki is to obvious being another dancer.

Minions see their girls as their property, their slaves, not as human beings. They would consider taking Rin as theft as well as an insult. About the safest place would be in plain site at Stan and Della's place because I can't see Rin staying in one of their "deer cabins", can you? Those are pretty much just for "negotiations" and "interrogations" as I see it. Hmmm... Maybe we could just get her a bus ticket to stay at Tracy's old crib in Kansas until the heat blows over. Brooke would enjoy the company. :) Have a great day, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat :devilish:

Last edited:

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Minions see their girls as their property, their slaves, not as human beings. They would consider taking Rin as theft as well as an insult.
I don’t think that is true. It hasn’t been mentioned that the dancers are Minions’ property. What seems more likely is that they hook them on drugs and in the end they get turned into property - not instantly. How would they ever get dancers if it was a part of the job :D

Rin hadn’t given in to the pressure and didn’t at all insinuate being “owned” so by all logic she has a place of her own and is free to change employers when she wishes to do it.

However poaching Rin could cause a retaliation, that is possible. She’d need some protection if the retaliation was aimed at her, but more likely they’d aim it at the employers (because of the history).

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I don’t think that is true. It hasn’t been mentioned that the dancers are Minions’ property. What seems more likely is that they hook them on drugs and in the end they get turned into property - not instantly. How would they ever get dancers if it was a part of the job :D

Rin hadn’t given in to the pressure and didn’t at all insinuate being “owned” so by all logic she has a place of her own and is free to change employers when she wishes to do it.

However poaching Rin could cause a retaliation, that is possible. She’d need some protection if the retaliation was aimed at her, but more likely they’d aim it at the employers (because of the history).
I agree... from Rin's perspective. However, the Minions would say otherwise. It was Della who first hipped us to the fact that ol' ladies belong to their ol' man and the house girls belong to the club... this is a choice but they are still yielding their freedom of choice in deference to the men. Stan and Della don't claim ownership over the girls in their employ but treat them more like family. The Minions are another matter entirely. Even though Rin is still "untamed", Bob still views her as property of the Minions, specifically belonging to that club.
Would you not agree, Dimitri57?:unsure:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I see so I'm dismissed and yet Avaron1974 makes pretty much the exact same argument and she has a point.
Nice to know.
So what I'm now about to say will also be dismissed because I guess I don't give or can't give any deep thought to these things.

Acctually I still believe Rin should and could still be hired by Fox Box.
Bob will be livid and Barb will blow a fuse but they won't do anything openly about it.

Rin is still only a Employee as pointed out by atleast two people and so free to roam.
Someone is giving Rin far to much importance to the Minions.

And far to much Importance to Bob and Barb also in my unthinking apinion.
The issue here is they seem to forget that Despite Bob wanting to be and Barb thinking she is.
Willie is the Actual Leader of the Minions not Bob or Barb.
And like Stan, Willie is old unlike Stan he dosen't seem to be i'll and i'm guessing like Stan he's not stupid.
But I bet he is ruthless when he needs to be.

if they find out about Quack or he is found dead or the Mayor changes his mind will there be total war.
At which time every one at Fox Box and the Farm are targets.

The fact James is missing means nothing he was never more than a throw away of Barbs.
Unfortunate but irrelevant.

Now Bob can rage all he wants and Barb can piss and scream but Unless WILLIE is depossed, Killed or give's the go ahead as THE BOSS noting can openly be done by the minions.
And that means anyone and I mean anyone that do's will more than likley be serverly punished.
And I suspect if Willie were to get wind of them trying anything stupid even Barb his ol'ladie isn't safe.

And unless Dimitri57 contradicts me and say's I'm wrong since it is his story and game.
Then I repeat Willie is unlikley to escalate the war over one Stripper even if it is Rin.

But I will add if you use her as a spy and Willie finds out.
Well I'm not so sure he same can be said about not escalating the War.

P.S. hope this isn't a spoiler but my unthinking opinion is that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again I'm just saying.

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I agree... from Rin's perspective. However, the Minions would say otherwise. It was Della who first hipped us to the fact that ol' ladies belong to their ol' man and the house girls belong to the club... this is a choice but they are still yielding their freedom of choice in deference to the men. Stan and Della don't claim ownership over the girls in their employ but treat them more like family. The Minions are another matter entirely. Even though Rin is still "untamed", Bob still views her as property of the Minions, specifically belonging to that club.
Would you not agree, Dimitri57?:unsure:
Your spot on as far as the way Stan, Della and Bob view the girls working at their respective clubs.

I do think the lines between a (Strip Club) and (Biker Club) are getting a bit blurred. Then it gets even foggier if we are talking about a strip club owned by a biker club...

Typically, not all the girls that work at strip bars that is owned by a Biker club, are club property. The sweet butts and club mamas have committed to the club for protection and to be looked after. In return, they work as strippers, prostitutes or peddle drugs to make money for the club. That being said, a strip bar is a perfect place to recruit new girls to be sweet butts or club mamas. Much like the way guys that hang-a-round club members in hopes of being a prospect, girls will hang-a-round in hopes of being noticed by the members.

The story is set out West, but is not the wild, wild West. Both clubs need to use some restraint in their actions to stay below the radar of law enforcement. (Feds mainly since the locals appear to be in the pocket of the Minions.) Also, both the Rogues and Minions have suffered attrition from the prolonged turf war. Both are greatly diminished from their former positions of power and influence. A full-blown shootout would likely be the end on both clubs. Stan and Willy are wise enough to wait for the right time to take their shots. Barbara on the other hand...

The turf wars between clubs are real. As long as it stays low key, it doesn't get noticed by the citizens. A big shoot out at either strip club out would get the Karens bleating to "Do something!"

As an example. Late last year, we had two members of one of the big four clubs shoot a member of another big four club off his bike in broad daylight. Initially, it was hot story on local news because the guy that got killed was a Marine (Never say former Marine. Once a Marine, always a Marine). Once it was discovered that he was also a member of a 1% Motorcycle club, the media moved on and story died down.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat and haooni

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I see so I'm dismissed and yet Avaron1974 makes pretty much the exact same argument and she has a point.
Nice to know.
So what I'm now about to say will also be dismissed because I guess I don't give or can't give any deep thought to these things.

Acctually I still believe Rin should and could still be hired by Fox Box.
Bob will be livid and Barb will blow a fuse but they won't do anything openly about it.

Rin is still only a Employee as pointed out by atleast two people and so free to roam.

And far to much Importance to Bob and Barb also in my unthinking apinion.
The issue here is they seem to forget that Despite Bob wanting to be and Barb thinking she is.
And like Stan, Willie is old unlike Stan he dosen't seem to be i'll and i'm guessing like Stan he's not stupid.

if they find out about Quack or he is found dead or the Mayor changes his mind will there be total war.

The fact James is missing means nothing he was never more than a throw away of Barbs.

Now Bob can rage all he wants and Barb can piss and scream but Unless WILLIE is depossed, Killed or give's the go ahead as THE BOSS noting can openly be done by the minions.
And that means anyone and I mean anyone that do's will more than likley be serverly punished.
And I suspect if Willie were to get wind of them trying anything stupid even Barb his ol'ladie isn't safe.

And unless Dimitri57 contradicts me and say's I'm wrong since it is his story and game.
Then I repeat Willie is unlikley to escalate the war over one Stripper even if it is Rin.

Again I'm just saying.
Amazing insight LWtbo!

I thought a lot about the point you brought up about leaving Rin hanging since 0.7.0. It is a gap. I'm going to go back and add in a quick conversation between MC, Stan and Della about Rin to close the gap. It won't be the full event, but it will at least get her name and predicament in front of them. As you can imagine, they will entertain at any chance to stick it to Bob.

It's refreshing to get good, actionable, constructive criticism. Too many times it's just "Your game gives me Gastroesophageal reflux!"... :sick:

Thanks for your comments. I strive to make the story believable, engaging and most of all, a pleasant diversion from reality. Continue to hold my feet to the fire when I veer off track.

Take care,
OBD

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Amazing insight LWtbo!

I thought a lot about the point you brought up about leaving Rin hanging since 0.7.0. It is a gap. I'm going to go back and add in a quick conversation between MC, Stan and Della about Rin to close the gap. It won't be the full event, but it will at least get her name and predicament in front of them. As you can imagine, they will entertain at any chance to stick it to Bob.

It's refreshing to get good, actionable, constructive criticism. Too many times it's just "Your game gives me Gastroesophageal reflux!"... :sick:

Thanks for your comments. I strive to make the story believable, engaging and most of all, a pleasant diversion from reality. Continue to hold my feet to the fire when I veer off track.

Take care,
OBD
Well thank you for you consideration of what I mentioned and your responce Dimitri57.
I really just thought it made more sence for the MC.
As I said I like your story and game so much so Infact that I vertually played to from the start of it to the Party ending in one long sitting.
And at my speed of reading thats a day and a half with only food, leg stretch's and 4hrs sleep inbetween playing,
I was that into it that much.
Not many games can keep me hooked that long trust me.
And despite somepeople thinking that I don't think full stop before I criticise.
I tend to try to only pick the parts that I don't feel gel with the story I think the Dev is trying to tell.
Or when and if a character's the dev create's seem to fall out of (for want of a better word) Character.

Like anyone else it's true I'm not always right I can take it if im wrong.
But I like to think I can follow a good story.
And I also like to think I read just enough between the lines to almost be dangerous.

I rarely mean to offend anyone unless I feel someone had deliberately offended me.
And I never really expect to change anything.
I promise you now I don't peek at Dev's note's although given the chance :devilish:.

P.S. Dont tell her I said so but about your Avaron comment you could be right but if Reba was maybe just a tad taller and say looked like an IFBB Bodybuilding federation chapion or a women's body sculpting competition winner theres a slim chance Avaron might actually want to be the MC.

Reactions: timpo and PapaPhat

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Well thank you for you consideration of what I mentioned and your responce Dimitri57.
I really just thought it made more sence for the MC.
As I said I like your story and game so much so Infact that I vertually played to from the start of it to the Party ending in one long sitting.
And at my speed of reading thats a day and a half with only food, leg stretch's and 4hrs sleep inbetween playing,
I was that into it that much.
Not many games can keep me hooked that long trust me.
And despite somepeople thinking that I don't think full stop before I criticise.
I tend to try to only pick the parts that I don't feel gel with the story I think the Dev is trying to tell.
Or when and if a character's the dev create's seem to fall out of (for want of a better word) Character.

Like anyone else it's true I'm not always right I can take it if im wrong.
But I like to think I can follow a good story.
And I also like to think I read just enough between the lines to almost be dangerous.

I rarely mean to offend anyone unless I feel someone had deliberately offended me.
And I never really expect to change anything.
I promise you now I don't peek at Dev's note's although given the chance :devilish:.

P.S. Dont tell her I said so but about your Avaron comment you could be right but if Reba was maybe just a tad taller and say looked like an IFBB Bodybuilding federation chapion or a women's body sculpting competition winner theres a slim chance Avaron might actually want to be the MC.
I was just teasing her with her own words from another thread on the forum. There's zero chance the Welsh Goddess would change who she is, nor should she.

• Red Heart
Reactions: timpo and PapaPhat

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
But Avaron if you was taller :unsure: wouldn't it be harder for her to bounce you off the bed?;)
It's one of those catch 22 situations.

On one hand being small is great for bedroom stuff so i'd hate to be taller, on the other hand there are people that seem to mistake me for a high schooler.

The winning vote goes to how cheap clothes shopping is.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Your spot on as far as the way Stan, Della and Bob view the girls working at their respective clubs.

I do think the lines between a (Strip Club) and (Biker Club) are getting a bit blurred. Then it gets even foggier if we are talking about a strip club owned by a biker club...

Typically, not all the girls that work at strip bars that is owned by a Biker club, are club property. The sweet butts and club mamas have committed to the club for protection and to be looked after. In return, they work as strippers, prostitutes or peddle drugs to make money for the club. That being said, a strip bar is a perfect place to recruit new girls to be sweet butts or club mamas. Much like the way guys that hang-a-round club members in hopes of being a prospect, girls will hang-a-round in hopes of being noticed by the members.

The story is set out West, but is not the wild, wild West. Both clubs need to use some restraint in their actions to stay below the radar of law enforcement. (Feds mainly since the locals appear to be in the pocket of the Minions.) Also, both the Rogues and Minions have suffered attrition from the prolonged turf war. Both are greatly diminished from their former positions of power and influence. A full-blown shootout would likely be the end on both clubs. Stan and Willy are wise enough to wait for the right time to take their shots. Barbara on the other hand...

The turf wars between clubs are real. As long as it stays low key, it doesn't get noticed by the citizens. A big shoot out at either strip club out would get the Karens bleating to "Do something!"

As an example. Late last year, we had two members of one of the big four clubs shoot a member of another big four club off his bike in broad daylight. Initially, it was hot story on local news because the guy that got killed was a Marine (Never say former Marine. Once a Marine, always a Marine). Once it was discovered that he was also a member of a 1% Motorcycle club, the media moved on and story died down.
So, you are saying that we could recruit Rin away from the Minions? Even if Willie upholds the "status quo" and does avoid open retaliation, what's to stop Bob from instigating Rin "having a tragic accident?" I really see Bob as the slave owning type. He's way too much like Calvin Candy with his girls. Part of me wants to laugh at that as dark humor but it is just too real for me to do so. Bravo on your exceptional character creation, my friend. We can all speculate but you have the final say. We'll just have to wait and see as the events unfold. Thank you. I have not been this wrapped up in a story in quite some time. You have it all here, danger, drama, sex, violence, love, family, humor... yeah... love this story.
Adventure ever on brother, Phat:cool:(y)

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Even if Willie upholds the "status quo" and does avoid open retaliation, what's to stop Bob from instigating Rin "having a tragic accident?"
Bob is not stupid enough in my opinion. Tori told him to not attract anymore attention. Staging an accident for Rin is still suspicious as their are too many deaths in the minions.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Nice to know.

Actually, I still believe Rin should and could still be hired by Fox Box.

Rin is still only a Employee as pointed out by at least two people and so free to roam.

And far to much Importance to Bob and Barb also in my unthinking opinion.
And like Stan, Willie is old unlike Stan he doesn't seem to be I'll and I'm guessing like Stan he's not stupid.

if they find out about Quack, find his body or the Mayor changes his mind will there be total war.

Now Bob can rage all he wants and Barb can piss and scream but Unless WILLIE is deposed, Killed or give's the go ahead as THE BOSS noting can openly be done by the minions.
And that means anyone and I mean anyone that do's will more than likely be severely punished.
And I suspect if Willie were to get wind of them trying anything stupid even Barb, his ol' lady, isn't safe.

Then I repeat Willie is unlikely to escalate the war over one Stripper even if it is Rin.

Again I'm just saying.
Firstly, my humble apologies that we got off on the wrong foot. I firmly believe that we need not always agree to be friends so please accept my olive branch of peace. Peace:cool:(y)

As to Avarone1974, we have been responding back and forth for months and I already consider her a friend.

Your initial commentary struck me as the guy that showed up to the party already drunk and spouting loud opinions. Combine that with your generally poor English grammar skills and I took you for someone unarmed and ill equipped to engage me in a battle of wits. You had pissed me off so rather than inflame the argument I put you on mute until I could cool off.

After reading your comment above, especially the details in the spoiler, I see that you do have rather keen insights and put a lot of thought into your replies. So again, I humbly apologize for my initial reaction. IDK if you are a native speaker of English who just hasn't had the benefit of the education that I have or if English is your second language but either way, there is room for improvement. I do not mean that as an insult, merely a statement of fact and as an explanation, in part, for my initial reaction. English composition was my academic major in school so I am a total grammar nerd. I've been reading on a collegiate level since age 12 so, again, I apologize for acting an ass, at least I am sure you saw it that way. I'll not make excuses. I am man enough to admit I was wrong in my initial impression of you and I hope you will forgive me.

I enjoy a good argument but detest fighting. Arguing opinion is nonsense which is what would've happened had we continued our conversation from the start therefore I took a step back. I am glad I removed the mute function here today because, as I said, you do have rather keen insights here, my friend.:cool:(y)

Adventure ever on new friend, Phat:cool:(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Well, I wouldn't mind being a bit taller.

It can be quite the annoyance having to climb onto my kitchen counters to reach the cupboards.
Well... there's always the high heeled sneakers! :devilish: Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Kidding... but, folks come in all shapes and sizes. My mother is all of five foot two while my cousin (who is also a lesbian) is six foot three or four. The trick is being happy in your own skin. I like you just how you are, my friend. Peace, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: Runner17

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
So, you are saying that we could recruit Rin away from the Minions? Even if Willie upholds the "status quo" and does avoid open retaliation, what's to stop Bob from instigating Rin "having a tragic accident?" I really see Bob as the slave owning type. He's way too much like Calvin Candy with his girls. Part of me wants to laugh at that as dark humor but it is just too real for me to do so. Bravo on your exceptional character creation, my friend. We can all speculate but you have the final say. We'll just have to wait and see as the events unfold. Thank you. I have not been this wrapped up in a story in quite some time. You have it all here, danger, drama, sex, violence, love, family, humor... yeah... love this story.
Adventure ever on brother, Phat:cool:(y)
Sure we could. Turn about is fair play. Bob has taken Simone from the Fox Box (with help from James). He was tying to talk Nikki into going to work for him the night that MC and Jessy rolled into town.

There's a minor nuance in the ownership of the Strip clubs. The Minions own the clubs and Bob runs them. For Willie the clubs are simply a way to generate money. As others have opined, Willie isn't going to burn down the house over a stripper. They have a limited shelf life as far as he is concerned. For Bob it would be personal and seen as an affront to his ego.

Stan is Rogue, but Stan and Della own the club. That's the reason they weren't using Rogues as security and why Stan has tried to keep the Rogues at arm's length of being directly involved in the Fox Box issues. I know what Sluggo has done. Sluggo is standing in for the Sargeant at Arms. His first priority is to protect the Rogues president whether on club business or in his personal life. If Stan was healthy, he would have taken care of things himself.

The reason it is that way is to give Della more latitude and a voice in what happens at the club. If it was wholly owned by the Rogues, Della wouldn't have any say in what happens there. Ol'ladys, even the Ol'lady of the Prez, are not consulted or are to talk about club business.

Have I sufficiently muddied the water?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Sure we could. Turn about is fair play. Bob has taken Simone from the Fox Box (with help from James). He was trying to talk Nikki into going to work for him the night that MC and Jessy rolled into town.

There's a minor nuance in the ownership of the Strip clubs. The Minions own the clubs and Bob runs them. For Willie the clubs are simply a way to generate money. As others have opined, Willie isn't going to burn down the house over a stripper. They have a limited shelf life as far as he is concerned. For Bob it would be personal and seen as an affront to his ego.

Stan is Rogue, but Stan and Della own the club. That's the reason they weren't using Rogues as security and why Stan has tried to keep the Rogues at arm's length of being directly involved in the Fox Box issues. I know what Sluggo has done. Sluggo is standing in for the Sergeant at Arms. His first priority is to protect the Rogues president whether on club business or in his personal life. If Stan was healthy, he would have taken care of things himself.

The reason it is that way is to give Della more latitude and a voice in what happens at the club. If it was wholly owned by the Rogues, Della wouldn't have any say in what happens there. Ol'ladys, even the Ol'lady of the Prez, are not consulted or are to talk about club business.

Have I sufficiently muddied the water?
I agree from a logical point of view but Bob is NOT a logical man. Not saying that he's stupid, merely impulsive and selfish, using Bob logic rather than actual logic. He's crafty, sly, maniacal, manipulative and cunning. He also has a short fuse. Bob seems to me to be the "what's yours is mine and what's mine is mine" type and fuck with that at your peril. I see Bob as a potential loose cannon in your story canon, my friend. He obviously wants Willie's seat at the table and is using Barb to try to take it. Don't think we haven't thought of that coup d'état. Those undertones aren't subtle. I agree that Willie is not willing to take action over one lost dancer. Attrition is part of their business model. Bob takes it as a personal affront to his ego, as you said. He seems to view those girls as his, not just belonging to the strip club or biker MC, at least that is the impression I get. I also agree that Sluggo could've taken Bob out already if not for his sworn duty to protect Stan being his sole responsibility at present but the story is far more interesting as you are telling it.

Hell brother, you know I love Muddy Waters! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

I came from the mud... there's dirt on my hands...

Stay true, stay you... Adventure ever on brother, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Wow, that's the most reading I've done on this thread. Somebody give me a beer, maybe I'll think of everything said. Wait, now I'm just lying to myself.

I still want that beer! OBD, when do we see Piper's ass! Now that is a thought of limited intelligence :ROFLMAO: !

High heeled sneakers, that was good (y).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: PapaPhat
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes