Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Jess and Willow :cool:! Oh yea! Now I can go to bed with sweet dreams of possible outcomes :devilish:. On top of that, absolutely love the images!

One final thought what was Willow wearing, underneath the leather?
She is wearing the same outfit as she is in the party. (Black bikini bottoms)

Reactions: PapaPhat

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Love it! Hahaha :ROFLMAO:

I was just thinking, "Sidehack, hell! We need a rickshaw or a fucking trailer!" Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO:

That ain't a Harley but it does make your point.:devilish: Great image. Adventure ever on friend, Phat:cool:(y)
That's a sketchy assed looking rig. The safety Karens would be relieved to know at least the driver is wearing a helmet... :rolleyes:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Yeah... I left all my old mags to friends when I moved out west from the mid-west, along with all my old MAD magazines, a host of other comix and tall stack of Playboy, Penthouse and other men's mags. Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
Hell, it's all online these days.:sneaky:

Towel... yeah... definitely need the towel! That is okay for a day trip to the beach or just tooling over to a friend's house to party but a long ride road trip...? Fuck that! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Your seat solution in the image is perfection. I like the ape hangers although I would prefer them on a shorter 2" riser as long as they would still clear the tank. I'm more of a fan of the traditional bobber bars that look a bit more like a beach cruiser. If memory serves Gunner used a 4" riser here. But, thanks for passing on the mile high king/queen and armpit dryers! Hahahahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO:(y) I'm more along the lines of your straight short shots and do believe that loud pipes save lives. Scares the shit out of the tourists too! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: We can call that a bonus!:devilish:

If I could have a Harley, it would look a lot like this one... But, I would put a 4" riser on those low bars! Maybe a short front fender as well... just to keep some of the mud and road dirt off of my pants. But, I like the chaos and mayhem look this kind of bike has in spades.
View attachment 1851087
I wouldn't say no to these either...
View attachment 1851089

But, I do like the ape hangers too. Classic chopper beauty with style, grace and elegance!

I've never been able to afford a Harley of my own but I've always been a hang around with my friends who rode. Several of the bands in which I played were preferred performers at my biker friend's parties. Not long before I had to retire due to disabilities the band I was in at the time, Mr Hyde, opened for Steppenwolf at Arizona Bike Week in Scottsdale, AZ back in 2003 or 4, can't remember the exact date to save my own ass these days. But yeah, I've been familiar with bikers for a good long while. Always been my kind of people, violent outlaw clubs aside. Most of the bikers I have known were independent riders but that is mostly who I met. Cool part was partying with them. Whether I brought my bass and the band or just a bag of herb and a fine bottle of whiskey, I could always swing an invite unless there was club business to be discussed. So, this AVN is extra special to me. Thank you my friend.

Can't wait for the new content to post! I hope you keep the open relationship vibe going throughout the entire story. That seems to be your intent. I play so many of these games that let you have all the goodies from all the girls but pigeon hole you to a single selection for the end game. There are devs that I expect that to happen so I am prepared for it and usually have one in mind for my first pass then play all of the other angles in subsequent plays. As long as Jessy is an option for a final choice here I will be happy but would prefer to continue having Jessie, Tracy, Rai, Kat, Katy and everyone else through the very end. Happy Trails, brother.

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
Those are good looking bar hoppers. I'm a little too big for Sportsters though. (6' 5'' 290lbs). I put apes on every bike I've owned. I look like a gorilla fucking a football on bikes with drag bars. I have a bad taste in my mouth with Sportys. I built a 75 XLH basket case for my Ol'lady at that time. That little bitch taught me the meaning of "Sportster Knee". I lost count on how many times I hyperextended my knee kick starting that bike. When we got divorced, the bike went with her. I was not sad about that...

I don't run a front fender on my 96 springer. It's my fair weather ride. My jeans and boots are the least of my concern riding it on wet roads. The front wheel throws up a rooster tail that paints my face and chest. Oh well, that's the cost of trying to look cool... :cool:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Those are good looking bar hoppers. I'm a little too big for Sportsters though. (6' 5'' 290lbs). I put apes on every bike I've owned. I look like a gorilla fucking a football on bikes with drag bars. I have a bad taste in my mouth with Sportys. I built a 75 XLH basket case for my Ol'lady at that time. That little bitch taught me the meaning of "Sportster Knee". I lost count on how many times I hyperextended my knee kick starting that bike. When we got divorced, the bike went with her. I was not sad about that...

I don't run a front fender on my 96 springer. It's my fair weather ride. My jeans and boots are the least of my concern riding it on wet roads. The front wheel throws up a rooster tail that paints my face and chest. Oh well, that's the cost of trying to look cool... :cool:
Gorilla fucking a football! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO: That is fucking priceless!:cool:(y)
Yeah... just say no to the Sportster. I didn't mean that bike, just the bars at the bottom of that image on the bobber.
You would likely reconsider the front fender riding here in Arizona... Way too many sharp stones, cactus needles and thorns here to not have a front fender.

Looking cool is for those idiot hipsters and dipshit kids that can't even put together intelligent sentences in English anymore. There ain't a one of them under 35 that even knows that you have to have a what, when, where, why, how or mother fucking who in front of both "the hell" and "the fuck." These motards even fucked up swearing! What the fuck?!?!? I would like to find the brain damaged individual that started that totally fucked up trend along with whoever started noob (it's fucking newb, dipshit) along with all of the whiny assed internet trolls and let them all have a spontaneous "group accident" while visiting the Grand Canyon.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO:

TBH, a hard tail frame would be the death of me these days. I have arthritis in my spine that is basically a coral reef of calcification. I'd need a soft tail if I were actually going to ride, like this Dyna Wide Glide... Needs some leather road bags though. Gotta stash my legal weed somewhere!:devilish:
1654433897650.png

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
She is wearing the same outfit as she is in the party. (Black bikini bottoms)
At the party pic I see Chloe, did I forget about my Willow from the end of Episode 8?

Gonna have to play 8 quickly again.

Yea, she's there! Now to tap that ass!

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I just played this from start to the Reba reveal and loved it great story interesting plot.
My only slight niggle is if I ask Rin to spy (lets forget thats puting her in extream danger for a moment) then i'd expect no contact with her unless it's made by her from then on untill she had something she needed to tell me.
Safest way to run an informant wait for them to contact you.
However if you agree to help Rin out of this life threating no win situation she is in now.
The last thing I'd exspect from a white knight hero complex bassically good ish guy is total inactivity on her part.
he do's nothing, nada, zilch. theres aparently no thought with reguards to her what so ever after his promise?.
He dosen't even mention her to Stan or Della like he promissed.
Not even when they were still short on dancers still.
And unless I missed something thats the last time she even enters his head.
Well you might say he has a lot on his plate at which point I would probably remind you he has atempted and for the most part succeeded to despite his busy schedule keep every other promise he has sofar made.
And in as short a time as possible.
And yet when we have a girl who has already pushed Bob's patience to the limit with her refusal to comply that will very possibly if not already be beaten, likley Raped and forced to take drugs.
Yet the MC seems to have totally forgoten not only his promise (if like me thats the option you choose) but aparently her completely it seems.
Something about that didn't sit well with me.
Are we to prosume he may finally remeber her after she is reported as yet another statistical corps in the city.
Or do's Bob's gang work that slowlly at getting his girls hooked on drugs then pimping them out that the MC has time to finish his probation before he rushes to her rescue?.
As you might possibly tell in an otherwise excellent story this particular part of the story or lack off Rin progression kind of pissed me off.

Other than that great game

Last edited:
Reactions: Issikka

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If this was a real scenario then Rin would be fucked. By now it would be far too late to get her out.

As it isn't i'm just going to assume that everyone at the other club are playing nice party games with cake and jelly until it's time to do something.

They would have started pushing her as soon as they other girl died to make up lost income.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This was never about the income. The bosses treat their business as a brothel they have to pay nothng.
In their conversations they constantly tell the henchmen to stop double booking and stuffing the girls.
Thay need them able and ready when the big spenders get there, not getting overworked with them.
The girls keep ending up dead from exhaustion that the custodian henchmen have no solution about.
Money is never the issue, it is the shortage of girls and their bad management of them
getting on the nerves on the bosses.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I just played this from start to the Reba reveal and loved it great story interesting plot.
My only slight niggle is if I ask Rin to spy (lets forget thats puting her in extream danger for a moment) then i'd expect no contact with her unless it's made by her from then on untill she had something she needed to tell me.
Safest way to run an informant wait for them to contact you.
However if you agree to help Rin out of this life threating no win situation she is in now.
The last thing I'd exspect from a white knight hero complex bassically good ish guy is total inactivity on her part.
he do's nothing, nada, zilch. theres aparently no thought with reguards to her what so ever after his promise?.
He dosen't even mention her to Stan or Della like he promissed.
Not even when they were still short on dancers still.
And unless I missed something thats the last time she even enters his head.
Well you might say he has a lot on his plate at which point I would probably remind you he has atempted and for the most part succeeded to despite his busy schedule keep every other promise he has sofar made.
And in as short a time as possible.
And yet when we have a girl who has already pushed Bob's patience to the limit with her refusal to comply that will very possibly if not already be beaten, likley Raped and forced to take drugs.
Yet the MC seems to have totally forgoten not only his promise (if like me thats the option you choose) but aparently her completely it seems.
Something about that didn't sit well with me.
Are we to prosume he may finally remeber her after she is reported as yet another statistical corps in the city.
Or do's Bob's gang work that slowlly at getting his girls hooked on drugs then pimping them out that the MC has time to finish his probation before he rushes to her rescue?.
As you might possibly tell in an otherwise excellent story this particular part of the story or lack off Rin progression kind of pissed me off.

Other than that great game
Thank you for your comments and observations. Rin hasn't been forgotten. Now that the first chapter is coming to a close, it's becoming a struggle to progress all the sub plots each update. 0.8.0 had a lot of events and 0.9.0 will also, and hopefully get all the sub plots aligned. I planned to have a Rin event for 0.8.0, but cut it along with addressing Angel's predicament due to not wanting to delay getting the update out any further. At some point each episode, I have to say stop.

I'm purposely not tying everything to a hard timeline (Day 1, day 2, week 1,etc.) attempting to lessen the feeling that a lot of time has elapsed between episodes. Looks that may not be effective. In my mind, time is more compressed than it may seem like it is in the story.

Rin is part of the Minions sub plot. Rin is just one of many things to that needs to be addressed with them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now that the issue at the Fox Box has been partly resolved and MC is a prospect, his interaction and conflict with the Minions will play a bigger part in the story. As far as Rin's safety in the meantime,

I've mentioned it before, but I'm putting everything in place for the continuation of the story in chapter two and probably a third one. The main plot will come to a milestone event to end the first chapter, but the sub plots will not be wrapped up in a nice tidy bow. Some will, but the rest will carry forward to chapter two. This a big story with a lot of the moving parts. MC is now a prospect, do you think that is the position he will ultimately be at the conclusion of the story?

Hang in there. Hopefully, I'll get the loose ends tied up at some point and stop pissing you off. :)
Take care

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thank you for your comments and observations. Rin hasn't been forgotten. Now that the first chapter is coming to a close, it's becoming a struggle to progress all the sub plots each update. 0.8.0 had a lot of events and 0.9.0 will also, and hopefully get all the sub plots aligned. I planned to have a Rin event for 0.8.0, but cut it along with addressing Angel's predicament due to not wanting to delay getting the update out any further. At some point each episode, I have to say stop.

I'm purposely not tying everything to a hard timeline (Day 1, day 2, week 1,etc.) attempting to lessen the feeling that a lot of time has elapsed between episodes. Looks that may not be effective. In my mind, time is more compressed than it may seem like it is in the story.

Rin is part of the Minions sub plot. Rin is just one of many things to that needs to be addressed with them.
Now that the issue at the Fox Box has been partly resolved and MC is a prospect, his interaction and conflict with the Minions will play a bigger part in the story. As far as Rin's safety in the meantime,

I've mentioned it before, but I'm putting everything in place for the continuation of the story in chapter two and probably a third one. The main plot will come to a milestone event to end the first chapter, but the sub plots will not be wrapped up in a nice tidy bow. Some will, but the rest will carry forward to chapter two. This a big story with a lot of the moving parts. MC is now a prospect, do you think that is the position he will ultimately be at the conclusion of the story?

Hang in there. Hopefully, I'll get the loose ends tied up at some point and stop pissing you off. :)
Take care
Like Avaron1974 pointed out, if this were IRL, Rin would be in too deep to escape by now. I took the informant path with Rin. It's only been a few days since we even met the girl! A man only becomes a prospect of a major MC once in a lifetime! It's time to party! Rin has our number or can get in touch through the tattoo shop. I was under the impression we gave her a way to contact us. I don't need to see every single magazine change in a firefight to know they are happening and I don't need to hear characters address contact info to know they have exchanged it.

Anyway... Rin seemed to want a demon assassin, not a combat hardened vet. Our MC will kill when the need arises. But, I never pegged him as bloodthirsty... which is precisely what Rin wants. So, I took the informant route. I mean, wtf are we supposed to do, LWtbo, walk right up to Bob and his boys in the middle of their club, shoot them all dead and set all the girls free? That shit only happens in bad grind house flicks and B action movies, never in the real world. If we were planning to get Rin out it would take at least five days to a week to plan it out and it would still get bloody. I'm not saying the Minions don't deserve a bloodbath. They do! But, there is a time and place for everything. If Rin just disappears, Bob and his boys come looking and find her at the Fox Box it would be all out war! So, think before you criticize, please.

Dimitri57 is a wonderful story teller and does tie up loose ends. At present, it is time to celebrate our MC becoming a prospect. THEN we can get back to the business at hand.

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat :cool: (y)

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
I'm playing the other way... Do everything possible to mess with the Minions, and kill anyone that crosses Stan and Della with no remorse. I'm sure once the club is sorted out they will want more dancers so I'll poach Rin.

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Anyway... Rin seemed to want a demon assassin, not a combat hardened vet. Our MC will kill when the need arises. But, I never pegged him as bloodthirsty... which is precisely what Rin wants. So, I took the informant route. I mean, wtf are we supposed to do, @LWtbo@, walk right up to Bob and his boys in the middle of their club, shoot them all dead and set all the girls free? That shit only happens in bad grind house flicks and B action movies, never in the real world. If we were planning to get Rin out it would take at least five days to a week to plan it out and it would still get bloody. I'm not saying the Minions don't deserve a bloodbath. They do! But, there is a time and place for everything. If Rin just disappears, Bob and his boys come looking and find her at the Fox Box it would be all out war! So, think before you criticize, please.
Hmm :unsure:I don't think I said anything about all the girls
Just one Rin.
Question for you did Bob storm Fox Box to get girl's he got from Fox Box.
No he just went there and recruited them he had help from James but he didn't storm the place.

Rin atleast yet isn't a prisoner of Bob's the MC met her at the Tatoo shop were she was alone and unguarded.
Strange as it sounds all MC has to do with Stan and Della's ok.
Is offer her a job at Fox Box under rogue protection and keep her close.

Unless Bob manages to get the War he and barb are after the boss Willie will keep the Minions at bay for now atleast.
I mean Bob might if Barb pushes him and Barb would (but for diffrent reasons) but do you honestly think Willie would go to war over one Stripper.
Maybe if they find out about Quack but not for one stripper.

Come on for gods sake they haven't even tried a retaliatory hit on the MC and that was before he was a probo for Rogue.
But it is nice to know you believe I don't think first :)

And Dimitri57 thank you for not takeing what I said the wrong way
I mean it when I say the games good.
But to be honest with you the bit that got me most is.
Its more the fact that time has moved on since the Rin scene MC learned to ride a bike he had a couple of dates and even went to the beach and still even with Della at the beach he didn't mention Rin.
Not even a vague hint that he might know a new dancer nothing its like he's forgotten the poor girl exsisted.

for me at least you coulld happily of carried it on next update or the update after even.
(Bit harsh on Rin mind you)
But I could put up with that if only he had actually mentioned something about her to Stan and Della at some point before the Party.

P.S. not asking you to change anything just saying from the impression I got of the MC sofar saying nothing at all during the time thats past since the Promise just didn't seem to sit right.
Just sayin

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm playing the other way... Do everything possible to mess with the Minions, and kill anyone that crosses Stan and Della with no remorse. I'm sure once the club is sorted out they will want more dancers so I'll poach Rin.
I'll catch option on my next go around :devilish:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So, I took the informant route.
So, knowing they push drugs on their girls and force them into prostitution and knowing they are wanting to push Rin in that very direction, rather than try and save her you not only forced her to stay but want to risk her life spying on them for you?

It's a damn shame this game won't have real consequences because that would have signed her death warrant.

I didn't realise you were so cold.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So, knowing they push drugs on their girls and force them into prostitution and knowing they are wanting to push Rin in that very direction, rather than try and save her you not only forced her to stay but want to risk her life spying on them for you?

It's a damn shame this game won't have real consequences because that would have signed her death warrant.

I didn't realise you were so cold.
I accept that. I realize that I kept Rin in harms way in a situation where she could well be drugged, raped and killed. Wasn't really cold though, merely pragmatic. I labored over that decision fairly hard. How many lives would be lost attempting to rescue Rin? You want to see Finn and/or Sluggo shot, maybe killed? How many more when Minions discover the Rogues have her? Hard to say but unlike some other opinions, the Fox Box cannot just offer Rin a job. With James dead and buried, how do you think Barb and Bob will react, especially once they find out about Quack? I'm seriously thinking that Reba will have a change of heart in following her mother's orders. That will put Barb on full tilt! Bob is already itching to shoot someone. Do you want Chloe and Rachael dead? Maybe Ashley too? Half a dozen regular customers ripped to shreds in a hail of gun fire? They are always right out front. Bob is steamed as is and would be ready to just march in there and start shooting if pushed and Barb would be instigating him to do just that. I like Rin. Not about to get my girls shot up over her though. Besides, I'll play the other side next play. It is only a game after all. But, I did give it some heavy thought. Who says we can't get her out and hide her later once she's given us some info anyway. I would honestly prefer to save Rin. I like her. I like you too, Avaron. You are without a doubt my favorite lesbian. :cool: (y) :devilish: Peace, Phat;)

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes