Mar 30, 2018
May 26 at 2:57 PM
Long Road Home 0.9.0 Progress Update

Hello all,

Progress so far on 0.9.0 is,

350 still images rendered

35 animations

1000 lines of code and text

The party and after party at Stan and Della's place are the big events for 0.9.0. (I hope MC has enough stamina...) It won't be just drinking, dancing and debauchery. Although, nothing wrong with that. There will be a big reveal and background information learned about several characters.

I also have 5 ancillary events slated for 0.9.0, but that may go up since I have a couple of events that I'd like to get in before 1.0.0

As always, your support and encouragement is very much appreciated.

Here are a few images from 0.9.0

boobshot.jpg lapdance.jpg shots.jpg buttshot.jpg

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
boobshot.jpg

hmm this is nikki. i forgot her real name. but I looked for the piercing and the color of the nails even the tattoo on the hand
with purple nail color.. and its nikki lol

Reactions: timpo and PapaPhat

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
I know it´s hard to focus on the little details, but if you look close enough, you see a red studded bracelet and yeah, the only person that looks like she´s wearing a red one, would be Reba.

Speaking about Reba.... If she´s going to be a LI aswell, i hope we get to be with the "regular" reba. Her fake Persona and the way she talks kinda sends a shiver down my spine :D

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
MC took time off for a Sunday putt with his main squeeze. He may need to get a sidehack to be able to take more girls with him... :cool:
View attachment 1850869 View attachment 1850870 View attachment 1850871
Love it!:love:

Fucking PERFECT!:cool:(y)

Any one of these images could be the cover art for the game release.:cool:(y)

Seeing MC, Jess and Willow riding together with their feet and hair in the wind just made my day!:cool:(y)

Thanks brother... Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: Dave Mann is smiling down on your artwork here... RIP Dave...

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Love it!:love:

Fucking PERFECT!:cool:(y)

Any one of these images could be the cover art for the game release.:cool:(y)

Seeing MC, Jess and Willow riding together with their feet and hair in the wind just made my day!:cool:(y)

Thanks brother... Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: Dave Mann is smiling down on your artwork here... RIP Dave...
Thanks Phat. I'm pretty happy the way those renders came out. Man, Jessy does look sweet on the back of that scooter. By the way, she is very appreciative that MC took her out of a ride. :devilish:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thanks Phat. I'm pretty happy the way those renders came out. Man, Jessy does look sweet on the back of that scooter. By the way, she is very appreciative that MC took her out of a ride. :devilish:
Glad to see you caught the Dave Mann homage in your reply. As I stared longingly at these images it slowly occurred to me where I had seen this type of character framing on choppers before... Yep... pure Dave Mann at his best. I kept waiting for the ghost rider to appear in that last slide! Hahaha:LOL:

Thanks for not putting some ridiculous king and queen seat on the back of that gorgeous pan head bobber! What a gorgeous machine! A true iron horse! The seat you added gives plenty of cushion for Jessy's ample bum without the cliché look of a king/queen seat. I don't usually go in for the flared pipes but felt it was the perfect tribute to Kat and her love of the tail fins on her classic muscle car. Love that car! Love Kat too!:love:

For me this is what this AVN boils down to... the freedom that comes with the open road and enjoying that freedom with those you love. I really do love Jess. She can ride with me anytime or better yet... just ride ME!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish: Pretty sure that is what you were hinting at with the word "appreciative.":devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:

Holitsch1

Jun 2, 2022
Amazing game and story thanks. Been a while since I enjoyed the storyline as much as the H-scenes

Unfortunately I have stumbled upon a bug. After the scene at Stan's where Tracy, Jessy and Della are drinking wine you get a scene in the car. After that scene when the girls pass out the snoring audio won't stop and keeps looping. For now, I have worked around it by deleting the audio file

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Amazing game and story thanks.

Unfortunately I have stumbled upon a bug. After the scene at Stan's where Tracy, Jessy and Della are drinking wine you get a scene in the car. After that scene when the girls pass out the snoring audio won't stop and keeps looping.
Attention: Dimitri57
Yes!!! I got that too!!!!! I had to turn off the audio then forgot to say anything. Please fix that Dimitri.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I have dusty stacks of Easyrider and Iron Horse magazines out in the shop. Dave was a true artist. He captured the in the wind biking experience like no other. I'm truly humbled that you compare my work to his.

I would have put a simple pillion ("P" pad) on the bike if I could have found one. I was faced with having to model one from scratch. I decided the seat I put on wasn't too bad looking. Plus, it let MC sit lower on the bike. I'm with you on the mile high sissy bar and king/queen seat. I never was a big fan of the West Coast style sleds. Bobbers are where it's at IMHO.

I thought about going hardcore and let her sit on the bare fender. I've seen plenty of Ol'ladies ride all day on a fender or folded up towel. (The towel was to keep the rivets on their jeans from scratching the paint, not for their comfort.)

I've always loved fishtail pipes. I'm a firm believer in "Loud pipes, saves lives". I had staggered fishtail drag pipes on my old 82 shovelhead. I'm running straight short shots on my trusty 96 FXSTS Evo (It's fucking loud). My buddies bitch about their ears ringing after riding behind me. I have 4" Rinehart mufflers (Sweet deep bass sound) on my 08 FLHTCU Geezer Glide.

• Red Heart
Reactions: haooni and PapaPhat

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Attention: Dimitri57
Yes!!! I got that too!!!!! I had to turn off the audio then forgot to say anything. Please fix that Dimitri.
Sorry about that guys. I'll get it fixed.

Done! I forgot to tell the sound to stop in the script. It would have kept looping until the start of 0.8.0!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Jess and Willow :cool:! Oh yea! Now I can go to bed with sweet dreams of possible outcomes :devilish:. On top of that, absolutely love the images!

One final thought what was Willow wearing, underneath the leather?

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I have dusty stacks of Easyrider and Iron Horse magazines out in the shop. Dave was a true artist. He captured the in the wind biking experience like no other. I'm truly humbled that you compare my work to his.

I would have put a simple pillion ("P" pad) on the bike if I could have found one. I was faced with having to model one from scratch. I decided the seat I put on wasn't too bad looking. Plus, it let MC sit lower on the bike. I'm with you on the mile high sissy bar and king/queen seat. I never was a big fan of the West Coast style sleds. Bobbers are where it's at IMHO.

I thought about going hardcore and let her sit on the bare fender. I've seen plenty of Ol'ladies ride all day on a fender or folded up towel. (The towel was to keep the rivets on their jeans from scratching the paint, not for their comfort.)

I've always loved fishtail pipes. I'm a firm believer in "Loud pipes, saves lives". I had staggered fishtail drag pipes on my old 82 shovelhead. I'm running straight short shots on my trusty 96 FXSTS Evo (It's fucking loud). My buddies bitch about their ears ringing after riding behind me. I have 4" Rinehart mufflers (Sweet deep bass sound) on my 08 FLHTCU Geezer Glide.
Yeah... I left all my old mags to friends when I moved out west from the mid-west, along with all my old MAD magazines, a host of other comix and tall stack of Playboy, Penthouse and other men's mags. Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
Hell, it's all online these days.:sneaky:

Towel... yeah... definitely need the towel! That is okay for a day trip to the beach or just tooling over to a friend's house to party but a long ride road trip...? Fuck that! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Your seat solution in the image is perfection. I like the ape hangers although I would prefer them on a shorter 2" riser as long as they would still clear the tank. I'm more of a fan of the traditional bobber bars that look a bit more like a beach cruiser. If memory serves Gunner used a 4" riser here. But, thanks for passing on the mile high king/queen and armpit dryers! Hahahahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO:(y) I'm more along the lines of your straight short shots and do believe that loud pipes save lives. Scares the shit out of the tourists too! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: We can call that a bonus!:devilish:

If I could have a Harley, it would look a lot like this one... But, I would put a 4" riser on those low bars! Maybe a short front fender as well... just to keep some of the mud and road dirt off of my pants. But, I like the chaos and mayhem look this kind of bike has in spades.
1654396847071.png
I wouldn't say no to these either...
1654397152293.png

But, I do like the ape hangers too. Classic chopper beauty with style, grace and elegance!

I've never been able to afford a Harley of my own but I've always been a hang around with my friends who rode. Several of the bands in which I played were preferred performers at my biker friend's parties. Not long before I had to retire due to disabilities the band I was in at the time, Mr Hyde, opened for Steppenwolf at Arizona Bike Week in Scottsdale, AZ back in 2003 or 4, can't remember the exact date to save my own ass these days. But yeah, I've been familiar with bikers for a good long while. Always been my kind of people, violent outlaw clubs aside. Most of the bikers I have known were independent riders but that is mostly who I met. Cool part was partying with them. Whether I brought my bass and the band or just a bag of herb and a fine bottle of whiskey, I could always swing an invite unless there was club business to be discussed. So, this AVN is extra special to me. Thank you my friend.

Can't wait for the new content to post! I hope you keep the open relationship vibe going throughout the entire story. That seems to be your intent. I play so many of these games that let you have all the goodies from all the girls but pigeon hole you to a single selection for the end game. There are devs that I expect that to happen so I am prepared for it and usually have one in mind for my first pass then play all of the other angles in subsequent plays. As long as Jessy is an option for a final choice here I will be happy but would prefer to continue having Jessie, Tracy, Rai, Kat, Katy and everyone else through the very end. Happy Trails, brother.

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes