PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
well sadly not (didn't need career boost) and also never showed her goodies on screen.
Tiffani Thiessen, as I said, maintained a squeaky clean image. She may wear a sexy outfit here and there but I've never seen her nude.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Give me a natural beauty like Jessy any day over fake breasts. It's the one thing I really don't like about Ashley, the faux tits. Fortunately, in game there are no surgical scars or lumpy ripples around the sides of the breast like IRL fake boobs.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
:unsure: I think I was a weird :alien:growing up because when every one was fawning over the like's of pamela anderson and Tiffani Thiessen
I my fantasie women were still Yvonne De Carlo and Carolyn Jones or more specifically. Lilly Munster.jpg Lilly Munster and morticia addams.jpg Morticia Addams.
What can I say I had Interesting taste and i'm not even a goth . :devilish:
erm :unsure:come to think of it I still do Anjelica Huston as Morticia Addems AH.jpg :love::whistle::cool:.

Last edited:

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Man games is great so far but I am starting to miss more Chloe content (MC kinda ignore her after they fuck and in the respect route you don't even start her route), the Russian sister haven't had content in a while either. Plus am I the only one missing Brooke and Angie? I wish they will move to the city with the MC!

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
I was wondering if Brooke and Angie would be introduced into the MC's life again such a shame they were left behind. I don't think Angie store would do so well in a small town that all the folk are disappearing in as time goes on. Also Brooke if I remember correctly had started to live with Tracy either in the short version of the game or both(it's been so long since I played short version I may have forgotten some things) and Tracy left to be with the MC. Maybe Brooke might be interested in moving out west with them since she stated in her thoughts that she would never be with another man then the MC while in the motel after the orgy. If the dev doesn't want to do a spoiler on it I would understand would be nice surprise too.
Could place her in either the cafe or the hotel for legal work and she could be a ole lady for the MC I think.
Plus am I the only one missing Brooke and Angie? I wish they will move to the city with the MC!
I posted exactly about this awhile back. Your not the only person missing Angie and Brooke and the Russian sisters and hotel mother daughter as well. The Prostitute was brought up by others as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: PapaPhat and Kalsan

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I posted exactly about this awhile back. Your not the only person missing Angie and Brooke and the Russian sisters and hotel mother daughter as well. The Prostitute was brought by others as well.
Patience is a virtue. No one has been forgotten. This is a big story with a large (some say too large) ensemble cast. I'm setting things in place for beyond Chapter one. The story will carry into Chapter two and most likely a third Chapter.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Take care
OBD

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
No Road Home?

Presumably this will be a globe-trotting affair where the MC beds a bevy of beautiful ladies in a series of exotic locales. By the end of that I expect he will have had to upgrade his bike with trailer to an 18 wheeler semi in order to accommodate his harem.
Why dude he live's in a hotel (many empty rooms) he works in a strip bar and is gonna join a Biker gang based near that city.
Why would he need to travel exotic locales He has plenty of room for his harem right there.
Not to mention most of the exotic beauties already live in that city.
You have the Cafe sister's. the Hotel owner her daughter and don't forget the Pole dancer at bob's.
Why ride off anywhere else when they come to him :cool:.

Plus another reason why would he go globe-trotting when?.
If I remeber correctly up on leaving prison he didn't plan to explore the world just go as he planed to the city he's now in.
Beside's did I mention the Russian cafe Sister's. the Puerto rican Hotel Manager and her Daughter or Japanese Pole dancer Rin?.

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes