FlameEmperor

Jun 6, 2020
Screenshot_1.png

Got bored and decided to go back for, play through five. Not sure if I had blinders on and was just reading text all this time without the character labels. This is episode three, during the fun times at the hotel. You dropped a j in place of your needed t label. Thought I would point it out, in case others are blind like me and just don't notice.

With replaying the Brooke part so fresh in my mind, and the latest comments asking about her in here. Maybe you can add a mechanical bull when you remodel the Fox Box someday, and have the rodeo queen come give it a test drive.

Reactions: Dimitri57

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
View attachment 1908607

Got bored and decided to go back for, play through five. Not sure if I had blinders on and was just reading text all this time without the character labels. This is episode three, during the fun times at the hotel. You dropped a j in place of your needed t label. Thought I would point it out, in case others are blind like me and just don't notice.

With replaying the Brooke part so fresh in my mind, and the latest comments asking about her in here. Maybe you can add a mechanical bull when you remodel the Fox Box someday, and have the rodeo queen come give it a test drive.
Good catch! Thanks for the heads up. Brooke is a little cutie. I'd rather have her ride something else than mechanical bull though! :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

riichidesu

Sep 25, 2021
Good thing I decide to replay the game, there was a lot of content in there that I was missing by choosing the blue option, like: I didn't know that Jess is hit in the club fight with the minions or that you can go with Jess to the first meeting with Stan and Della, hell didn't know that Stan and Della has a Son.

The only sad thing is that you lose the Chloe scene that way :cry:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Good thing I decide to replay the game, there was a lot of content in there that I was missing by choosing the blue option, like: I didn't know that Jess is hit in the club fight with the minions or that you can go with Jess to the first meeting with Stan and Della, hell didn't know that Stan and Della has a Son.

The only sad thing is that you lose the Chloe scene that way :cry:
I hear you mate. It's one of things that happens when you try to make choices mean something. That why I make so many saves when I'm playing other dev's games that have multiple paths. I want to see it all!

It's the same thing when you get a tattoo. There is four different ways that scene can play out based on your choices.

Now that I have EZ-Mode lined out, I may go back to the earlier episodes give players the option to see both events with no penalty.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Take care,
OBD

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I hear you mate. It's one of things that happens when you try to make choices mean something. That why I make so many saves when I'm playing other dev's games that have multiple paths. I want to see it all!

It's the same thing when you get a tattoo. There is four different ways that scene can play out based on your choices.

Now that I have EZ-Mode lined out, I may go back to the earlier episodes give players the option to see both events with no penalty.

Take care,
OBD
Yes! I'm even more hyped now, thank you so much for the great news Dimitri57! :giggle: (y)

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019

Take care,
OBD
I've not found a single thing I didn't like about your game so far, also who doesn't love Chloe, she's just perfectly adorable

I also love the idea that we get to see all other options without penalty, thank you for that. I can't wait for the next update

Reactions: timpo and PapaPhat

FlameEmperor

Jun 6, 2020
Missing the way Jessy reacts on the second time meeting Sluggo, is the only regret I have when I chose the Chloe option. That is fucking adorably hilarious. More akward Sluggo moments please ^_^.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Now that everyone is writing their letter to Santa. I want to go back to the other Club and rescue the street girl.
Also it would be nice to bang the thicc blonde stripper and Bobby's girlfriend too :p
How did you know what I looked like? :unsure:

Santa has been rendering images the last two days granting one of your wishes... The other wishes... I'm a big perv. I want to bang'em all too! We'll just have to see where the story goes.

Take care,
OBD

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Throw us a update info, info lol i would like to know how the progress is looking like I already miss my red head and the prospect of a japanese women being a diner table.

Olejust

Feb 1, 2021
Tiffani Amber Thiessen... USA's White Collar as the wife of Neal Caffrey, played by Matt Bomer, the series star.

Actually she played the wife of Peter Berk played by Tim Dekay, the Fbi agent in charge of Neil Caffery while he assisted the agent catching other criminals

• Red Heart

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Throw us a update info, info lol i would like to know how the progress is looking like I already miss my red head and the prospect of a japanese women being a diner table.

Progress update is on page 96. On top of that I've been dropping spoilers like crazy...

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Tiffani Amber Thiessen... USA's White Collar as the wife of Neal Caffrey, played by Matt Bomer, the series star.

Actually she played the wife of Peter Berk played by Tim Dekay, the Fbi agent in charge of Neil Caffery while he assisted the agent catching other criminals
Oh yeah!:oops: Apologies for that vacuous moment...
Haven't actually watched any television programming in well over a decade.:oops:
Thanks for the redirect. :cool:(y)

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Oh yeah!:oops: Apologies for that vacuous moment...
Haven't actually watched any television programming in well over a decade.:oops:
Thanks for the redirect. :cool:(y)
Damn you sound like me Phat! I got broke from watching TV working overseas. The only English speaking channel I could get was BBC Euro news and sports. I watched Cricket matches that went on for days... I still couldn't tell you what the games is about! o_O

• Haha
Reactions: Ragnar and PapaPhat

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Damn you sound like me Phat! I got broke from watching TV working overseas. The only English speaking channel I could get was BBC Euro news and sports. I watched Cricket matches that went on for days... I still couldn't tell you what the games is about! o_O
I'm English mate I was born and rasied with it and I'm still trying to figger that one out:unsure::oops:.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes