majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
The silly slapstick sounds are off-putting. Empty laughs, and oohs and aahs. I'd love to turn those off, but keep the sex sounds.

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with IAmAB & AnonymousLegend Gallery Mod :

Long Road Home 10.1 Part.3.1 :
/ (612 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Katie is the one the MC is trying to impregnante. Kat is her aunt, probably still young enough to breed though.
unless my memory fails kat said that she can't get preggo so katie is their bloodline's last hope of survival.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I just released Long Road Home Episode 10 Part 3.1 to the public.
It has the hotfix applied to correct typos and the missing image in the patched version.

Big thanks to FuzzyPredator, Horny Toad, motseer for help with typos and other errors. (y)

All the links below were refreshed today.
LRH Ep 10 Part 3.1 Full Game

PC Full

MAC Full

Gofile PC

Gofile MAC

Pixeldrain PC

Pixeldrain MAC

*** You must have a working version of LRH Episode 10 Part 2 for the patch to work ***

LRH Ep 10 Part 2 to Part 3.1 Patch

Patch MEGA PC

Patch MEGA MAC

Patch Pixeldrain PC

Patch Pixeldrain MAC

Patch Gofile MAC

Patch Gofile PC

Last edited:

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
I just released Long Road Home Episode 10 Part 3.1 to the public.
It has the hotfix applied to correct typos and the missing image in the patched version.

Big thanks to FuzzyPredator, Horny Toad, motseer for help with typos and other errors. (y)

All the links below were refreshed today.
LRH Ep 10 Part 3.1 Full Game

PC Full Mega

MAC Full Mega

Gofile PC

Gofile MAC

Pixeldrain PC Pixeldrain

Pixeldrain MAC Pixeldrain

*** You must have a working version of LRH Episode 10 Part 2 for the patch to work ***

LRH Ep 10 Part 2 to Part 3.1 Patch

Patch MEGA PC Mega

Patch MEGA MAC Mega

Patch Pixeldrain PC Pixeldrain

Patch Pixeldrain MAC Pixeldrain

Patch Gofile MAC

Patch Gofile PC
Hi, only scripts fix or images as well for the 10.1 Part 3 Full?

Edit: Already started the compression so forget my question. ^^

Last edited:

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
well images and texts are in scripts so ...................... both.
Nice but no, if it's only typos fix images are untouched so no need for me to compress them again to update my port with the last fix.
That's mostly what Dimitri told, missing images should be only in the patched version not for the full one.

My question is there, if I need to do a compress again or not.

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
well yes since since there'll be players asking new compressed.
I don't think you understand me, I just posted an Android Port for the v10.1 Part 3 today so I already did it but the fix came only some minutes after my post with the v10.1 Part 3.1 with those fix.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't think you understand me, I just posted an Android Port for the v10.1 Part 3 today so I already did it but the fix came only some minutes after my post with the v10.1 Part 3.1 with those fix.
well those are just minor fixes not game breaking bugs so no need to make new port necessarily but there'll be players asking that and then you and others need to refer dima's post about bugfixes. up to you.

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
well those are just minor fixes not game breaking bugs so no need to make new port necessarily but there'll be players asking that and then you and others need to refer dima's post about bugfixes. up to you.
My thoughts exactly but since I have some time today and already modded the game, it will only be a drag & drop from mine to the new update.

Only need to know about what files were updated, if it's only some scripts it will be fast to update if not... well I will need to run a new compression.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Only need to know about what files were updated, if it's only some scripts it will be fast to update if not... well I will need to run a new compression.
texts as typo fixes and missing image. no idea how difficult 1st is to add and 2nd is easish.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Nice but no, if it's only typos fix images are untouched so no need for me to compress them again to update my port with the last fix.
That's mostly what Dimitri told, missing images should be only in the patched version not for the full one.

My question is there, if I need to do a compress again or not.
Both the full release and patch have typos corrected, a mislabeled image of mc talking when it was meant to be a thought, and one out of sequence image in the hospital scene with MC and Tori.

Patched has the one missing image added.

None are game breaking, but you do have to ignore the missing image to move forward on the patched version.

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Both the full release and patch have typos corrected, a mislabeled image of mc talking when it was meant to be a thought, and one out of sequence image in the hospital scene with MC and Tori.

Patched has the one missing image added.

None are game breaking, but you do have to ignore the missing image to move forward on the patched version.
I see, thanks for the answer.
I did a new compression during the night anyway and got under the 1Go so it's even better like that.

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes