divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
maybe he had woman on every harbor. :p

no need to go to titty bars then.
There is the joke of locking a Marine in a room with 100 pound steel ball. One of three things will happen to the steel ball. It will either go missing, get broken or get pregnant. All jokes have a kernel of truth.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Wait..wait.. you are a Marine and you do not have a titty bar horror story?
View attachment 3857941
maybe he had woman on every harbor. :p

no need to go to titty bars then.
Yeah... Never saw a reason for payin' good money just to look... More than that I won't say... other than to mention the likelihood of little mot's on at least 3 continents. Jus' Sayin':cool:

Renfield42069

Nov 21, 2022
Yeah... Never saw a reason for payin' good money just to look... More than that I won't say... other than to mention the likelihood of little mot's on at least 3 continents. Jus' Sayin':cool:
Our boy was out there setting up franchises. :KEK:

In season 2, maybe we'll get to setup franchises in the game. Less fun, but less expensive.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: motseer

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
2nd Funniest titty bar story for me was I was travelling with a carnival 35 y/o, I spent most of my night Hooters in Mobile AL then went to a strip bar where they couldn't serve me alcohol due to "state laws" I sat down in sniffer's row and the boring dancer (just walking around) pulled her g-string band out twice and I did not tip because I was not impressed, so she stuck her platforms on my table and kicked my hot coffee into my lap. I went fucking ballistic and got up onstage causing the bouncer to tackle me! I told him what she had done, told him I was a Canadian tourist and asked him if tips are mandatory? And if so, where is that posted, demanded an apology from the dancer and my cover charge back... Yeah, I got both.

#! funny story was my first bachelor party at a strip bar where one of my closest friends invited someone I never met who kept getting hands on with the dancers, the bouncers told us to read him the riot act but about a half hour later the head bouncer came to me and said "Your buddy wants his smokes & an Ambulance... I walked over that douchebag about an hour later still bleeding in the doorway...

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
The Story is awesome, Questions though. One. Can Jesse be.... brainwashed by the rival gang if the MC is not with Jesse at the right time?, Two. What exactly does the "corruption" entail,is it just a sexual awakening? because most of the girls already seem, very open-minded. Lastly it would be a super cool supernatural twist if one of the gangs are in fact werewolves and the other hunters...or Vampires. Just saying adding any supernatural element no matter how subtle would be awesome even if it is just rumor that one of the gangs are werewolves.
No!

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Way to go Jesse then. She will turn down the other gang, when they offer her to work at they're bar, I thought if the MC decided to have fun with one of the girls instead of meet up with Jesse one of the Gang leaders offers her a job. Inwhich case I would think it would benefit them to persuade her to they're gang, causing a rift between Jesse and the MC. Still would not stand up Jesse though.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Way to go Jesse then. She will turn down the other gang, when they offer her to work at they're bar, I thought if the MC decided to have fun with one of the girls instead of meet up with Jesse one of the Gang leaders offers her a job. Inwhich case I would think it would benefit them to persuade her to they're gang, causing a rift between Jesse and the MC. Still would not stand up Jesse though.
Do you know the meaning of a ride-or-die? Your NTR fantasies are unwelcome in this game.

4.30 star(s) 130 Votes