Old Grumpy Wolf

Formerly 'Dark Silence'
Jul 17, 2021
Seems like the primary requisite for the job is willingness to be naked in front of people, and if a lady is willing to do that, that's pretty much the end of the requirements check.
Pretty much. If you've been to Thailand, it's pretty damn clear that even age isn't a barrier. There's even some scummy bar/gogo club owners who require them to pass a qualification check also. If they willingly go through the check, they're hired.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Old joke about the Hooters job application: they hand her a DD cup bra and say "fill this out...."
Iirc it's actually the shorts, which never made any sense to me. They only have like 3 sizes of shorts and to be hired you had to fit.

I've also never seen a hooters girl irl that was worthy of the name, at least as far as what it implies.

Apr 2, 2023
Iirc it's actually the shorts, which never made any sense to me. They only have like 3 sizes of shorts and to be hired you had to fit.

I've also never seen a hooters girl irl that was worthy of the name, at least as far as what it implies.
Sorry to hear that. Back when Tempe was still a party college town the Hooters on Mill Avenue near the ASU campus was the best one to go to. All them of were very qualified.

4.30 star(s) 130 Votes