McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Now, when ever I see a scene with bikers, I think of this game.

And just now I saw a meme reaction clip from Pee-wee's Big Adventure with him and bikers...
and I thought of this game, and then I laughed, then thought, would it be funny to add a Pee-wee cameo to the game :D
Nah, dumb idea, but I had a laugh that I thought of this game when I saw the Pee-wee clip.

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
don't get who likes spambot's posts, well it's their computers which have been infected not mine.

explanation: there was another spambot with same old links to shit who got to 60 or so posts after spasmming everywhere (even this) and during spamspree some gave that bot 3 likes (not sure what kind).

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Dimitri57

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
FIXED and New UI. Let me know if there's an error
I found what I think is a bug in the gallery mod. I do know that removing the mod fixes the problem. This may be related to there being duplicate labels in the mod.

In your gallerylabels.rpy file line 26525, you have text that matches ep10p2.rpy starting at line 9422 (Jessy, Angelica, and MC having fun on a picnic table). When playing the game (not gallery replay), there was an abrupt jump at the end of the 3-some to a scene with MC and Willow that is way out of synch with the story at that point, I think?

I'll spoiler to avoid boring others.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope that helps. I'm still confused as to how this happened as I'm not familiar enough with the code to track where the issue actually started.

4.30 star(s) 130 Votes