Renfield42069

Nov 21, 2022
And that’s just the way we like it! Riff raff and ne'er-do-wells, best move a long. :p
As your de facto neighbor in Missouri, same. It's awful here. Terrible, even. We're all full up, no one should come. If anyone stops to ask me directions, "Shooooot, that's easy. You make a left down yonder, then another left, and go back the way you came." ;)

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
As your de facto neighbor in Missouri, same. It's awful here. Terrible, even. We're all full up, no one should come. If anyone stops to ask me directions, "Shooooot, that's easy. You make a left down yonder, then another left, and go back the way you came." ;)
Your neighbors know better. Missouri is a beautiful state. We really love Branson. (y)
But we’ll keep it quiet. ;)

Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Yep, that's what I saw...

Your neighbors know better. Missouri is a beautiful state. We really love Branson. (y)
But we’ll keep it quiet. ;)
Yeah, Branson is cool. My personal favorite Missou trip is a Current River float. Always a good time. Beautiful country.

Reactions: Dimitri57

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Yeah, Branson is cool. My personal favorite Missou trip is a Current River float. Always a good time. Beautiful country.
In Scouts there was always the one guy who'd bring an electric shaver along on campouts then go around in the morning asking everyone if they'd seen a currant bush...

4.30 star(s) 131 Votes