motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Well now Dima did break the silent treatment, my hopes for part 4 release in July are shattered :cry::HideThePain:
"I hope to tie the events I’ve finished together and release Part 4 by the end of the month."

Hopes unshattered. :D

well at least it seems we'll be getting the final in one go and not a other split
Ok, either I'm missing something or you guys are... It's my understanding that Dima will shoot for end of July for a part 4 release and that there will be a part 5 to finish book 1 later this year.

AetherAddict

Jun 8, 2023
"I hope to tie the events I’ve finished together and release Part 4 by the end of the month."

Hopes unshattered. :D

Ok, either I'm missing something or you guys are... It's my understanding that Dima will shoot for end of July for a part 4 release and that there will be a part 5 to finish book 1 later this year.
I think some arent on Patreon where he posted the update.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
ahhh missed that post guess we will be getting a split xD ow well content is content :sneaky:

Reactions: motseer

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
By God I’ll have you’ens knowed we got one of dem dare cement ponds behind our double wide! ;)
I spent many a summer as slave labor to my grand father who live in Ft Supply. The town had one yellow blinking light. Use to catch crawfish that was used for bait, guess that was before people started eating them.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I spent many a summer as slave labor to my grand father who live in Ft Supply. The town had one yellow blinking light. Use to catch crawfish that was used for bait, guess that was before people started eating them.
I feel for you! Northwest Oklahoma is only for hearty souls. Woodward isn’t too bad but beyond that it is friggen desolate!

4.30 star(s) 131 Votes