e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Yeah, Branson is cool. My personal favorite Missou trip is a Current River float. Always a good time. Beautiful country.
In Scouts there was always the one guy who'd bring an electric shaver along on campouts then go around in the morning asking everyone if they'd seen a currant bush...

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Is that like a Root Beer float???
Hehehe... Well, on the outside chance that was a left handed but semi-serious question...

The Current River is in what I guess you would call the north eastern foothills of the Ozark Mountains. You can take all day or several day canoe trips through a winding scenic river trip featuring caves, deep cool pools, 50 ft cliff faces to dive from and mild to medium rapids. It's a blast.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I only ever got zero tolerance suspended. Which means I ate the bully's fists for a few minutes before teachers showed up because I didn't wanna fight and get suspended, then got suspended anyway...

After that anytime someone tried to start shit I went 0 to 100 immediately, and I also never got suspended again.

Lesson learned I guess.

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
At the risk of being jumped in the hall...has anyone heard of an estimated date for the next release?

4.30 star(s) 130 Votes