JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
The Story is awesome, Questions though. One. Can Jesse be.... brainwashed by the rival gang if the MC is not with Jesse at the right time?, Two. What exactly does the "corruption" entail,is it just a sexual awakening? because most of the girls already seem, very open-minded. Lastly it would be a super cool supernatural twist if one of the gangs are in fact werewolves and the other hunters...or Vampires. Just saying adding any supernatural element no matter how subtle would be awesome even if it is just rumor that one of the gangs are werewolves.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
The Story is awesome, Questions though. One. Can Jesse be.... brainwashed by the rival gang if the MC is not with Jesse at the right time?, Two. What exactly does the "corruption" entail,is it just a sexual awakening? because most of the girls already seem, very open-minded. Lastly it would be a super cool supernatural twist if one of the gangs are in fact werewolves and the other hunters...or Vampires. Just saying adding any supernatural element no matter how subtle would be awesome even if it is just rumor that one of the gangs are werewolves.
No. Corruption of programmed monogamous preconceptions. No. Just No. Absolutely not. This is not a fairy tale. So... Not only no but, hell no. Jus' Sayin':cool:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No. Corruption of programmed monogamous preconceptions. No. Just No. Absolutely not. This is not a fairy tale. So... Not only no but, hell no. Jus' Sayin':cool:
and in reality member of bikers club literally swims in pussies who love him? hoooooooooooookay.

*wanders off*

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
and in reality member of bikers club literally swims in pussies who love him? hoooooooooooookay.

*wanders off*
There's a difference between fiction and fantasy. Werewolves and vampires are fantastical creatures.

Apr 2, 2023
There's a difference between fiction and fantasy. Werewolves and vampires are fantastical creatures.
Maybe someday some Mod out there somewhere in the fantastical forum world will eventually give the masses Twilight on Vespa's. Sparkling elves cruising soda shops during the day searching out those dangerous native puppy dogs.

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Why would they wanted to be either vampire or werewolve? Vampires are dead weight for halve of a day and werewolves can't do shit if you have enough silver.:cautious:
Also Sluggo would eat either of them for breakfeast.:whistle:
Well... as long as one only takes the classic interpretations of vampires and lycans into account, you're right.
But consider some takes in modern fantasy here. Not going into that 'sparkling vampires' quagmire, but I distinctively remember some k1ndle novel I read a few years back where the human MC was told by his vampire love interest (not an exact quote): "Seriously? Wooden spike through the heart? Getting riddled by silver bullets? Spoiler alert: everybody dies from those, big suprise. For the record, sunlight makes my skin itch when not wearing a factor 50, and on full moon he over there gets pissy 'cause he can't sleep well. Anything else you think you know about vamps and weres? Fanfiction. Don't get me started about those self inserts by Stoker and Shelly."
You're right about Sluggo, though. ;)

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022

*wanders off*
Dude, buy a righteous sled and find out! Did you know that most strippers in North America are controlled by 1% clubs? probably not, hot girls like bad boys that is an age old truth, have you never seen some old geezer decked out in leather & demin on a hog with a girl in her 20's holding on for dear life sitting behind him wearing a halter top & booty shorts? You probably have and thought what is that hottie doing with that "old fuck"? The answer is simple, she is part of a community that loves her & respects her as does her "Ol' Man". The next time you go to a strip bar {if you actually do} you'll notice that the ones covered with tats & piercings will take all your money while cooing in your ear but will never show any interest in you past that, because they are already "property of someone"! All the 20's, 50's or 100's you can slip into their g-strings won't buy you any favor...

P.S. Stop all the fucking Vampire/Werewolf bullshit in this thread!!! It has no place here and i will attack any asshole that brings it up! {Yes, a vampire/ "Werewolves on Wheels" game would be cool, but that isn't this game so bury that nonsense in your back yard, beside your ex-wife!}

Last edited:

cast188x

Nov 17, 2017
My man out here cooking too hard with the vampire x werewolf bike gang lmao.
Hopefully Dima finds a good workflow considering the increase in the ammount of variables s1 might hit by the end.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
put a bullet in bob
That is, in my eyes, much too much too human, if you don't mean, put a small calibre bullet into his gut and watch him dying miserable, because he slowly bleeding out or his own body poisoning himself as the shit in his gut enter his bloodstream.

I don't want that motherfucker death I want him dying slowly and painfully, so for the little time he has left, he know precisely what kind of shithead he was.:devilish:

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
That is, in my eyes, much too much too human, if you don't mean, put a small calibre bullet into his gut and watch him dying miserable, because he slowly bleeding out or his own body poisoning himself as the shit in his gut enter his bloodstream.

I don't want that motherfucker death I want him dying slowly and painfully, so for the little time he has left, he know precisely what kind of shithead he was.:devilish:
Ryker should simply chrush his larynx and let him succumb. That way we will not have to listen to his stupid nonsense while he dies...

• Yay, new update!

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Ryker should simply chrush his larynx and let him succumb. That way we will not have to listen to his stupid nonsense while he dies...
My other option would be to rip his tongue out and let him drown through his own blood.

4.30 star(s) 130 Votes