LaraWolfe

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Way to go Jesse then. She will turn down the other gang, when they offer her to work at they're bar, I thought if the MC decided to have fun with one of the girls instead of meet up with Jesse one of the Gang leaders offers her a job. Inwhich case I would think it would benefit them to persuade her to they're gang, causing a rift between Jesse and the MC. Still would not stand up Jesse though.
Nah, Jessy would never do that to the man who saved her not only from JD but also her nothing life in her podunk town.

Do you know the meaning of a ride-or-die? Your NTR fantasies are unwelcome in this game.
This is 100% facts. Jessy is having way too much fun with her current life. She wouldn't leave MC, Tracy, Della, Rachel, or any of the other girls for anything. However I don't mind the NTR when it is MC cucking other dudes, haha. That has already been hinted at. Not Jaybird though, that's not cuckin. He's just a real brother lookin out for his Ol'Lady.

And sorry JaszMan but fuck your idea about supernatural shit. One of the biggest reasons we all love this game so much is keeping with real outlaw biker lore and rules. It's an interesting culture that gets little in the way of media attention. I only know of two TV shows, like one movie, and one garbage video game of it in the main stream. So enjoy the story for what it is and just go along for the ride.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
Way to go Jesse then. She will turn down the other gang, when they offer her to work at they're bar, I thought if the MC decided to have fun with one of the girls instead of meet up with Jesse one of the Gang leaders offers her a job. Inwhich case I would think it would benefit them to persuade her to they're gang, causing a rift between Jesse and the MC. Still would not stand up Jesse though.
What in the ntr fanfiction bs is this? jessy is too fucking loyal to ever be attracted to a minion.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
What in the ntr fanfiction bs is this? jessy is too fucking loyal to ever be attracted to a minion.
I don't think not being attracted to a minion has anything to do with her being loyal, and more so to do with all of the minions being gross and absolutely repulsive. Being sexually/physically attracted to someone is totally normal, and everyone with the exception of maybe asexual people, find other people attractive, even if they're loyal and already in a relationship.

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Don't worry, Jessie is die hard locked in!

Reactions: Jaga Telesin
Jun 30, 2024
fuck your idea about supernatural shit.

One of the biggest reasons "I" love this game so much is keeping with real outlaw biker lore and rules.

It's an interesting culture that gets little in the way of media attention. I only know of two TV shows, like one movie, and one garbage video game of it in the main stream.
dean.gif sam.gif

Definitely not a lot of Biker type AVN or games in general :( imagine playing as a Female Biker or just having more control of what you do, where you ride, who you mess with etc. The game I've seen looks like garbage (Ride to Hell Retribution)

as for shows well,

son.gif

More biker stuff would be cool. Just more different shit in general instead of the same old stuff. But I guess there just needs to be more Devs with more life experiences and styles.

Reactions: LaraWolfe

LaraWolfe

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Definitely not a lot of Biker type AVN or games in general :( imagine playing as a Female Biker or just having more control of what you do, where you ride, who you mess with etc. The game I've seen looks like garbage (Ride to Hell Retribution)

as for shows well,

More biker stuff would be cool. Just more different shit in general instead of the same old stuff. But I guess there just needs to be more Devs with more life experiences and styles.
Yes, Ride to Hell Retribution was the game I was talking about. Also after I posted that I remembered The Lost and Damned DLC for GTA 4. But to give what I was referencing you have Sons of Anarchy, Mayans (which is an SoA spinoff), and for the movie you have The Bikeriders which just came out.

Because there is so little is why I eat up anything I can get pertaining to it.

Jun 30, 2024
Yes, Ride to Hell Retribution was the game I was talking about.

Also after I posted that I remembered The Lost and Damned DLC for GTA 4. But to give what I was referencing you have Sons of Anarchy, Mayans (which is an SoA spinoff), and for the movie you have The Bikeriders which just came out.

And you didn't play Day's Gone? your MC is a biker, and you basically ride on a motorcycle for the whole game. Granted, it's a zombie game but it does have human enemies (think of walking dead I guess) and you can customize your bike.

Never played through GTA 4. Only 3, 5, San Andreas, Vice City. I do own GTA 4 on Steam but yeah. I knew you would mention Mayans lol I didn't get into that one. But there are two more you can take a look at. Outsiders and Shantaram

outsiders-tv-series-wgn-america-season-two-cancelled-renewed.jpg jCptdVcZOZ8NwrslqLlyJJlgFu7.jpg

Yeah, The Bikeriders doesn't interest me. I don't care for the actors in it. But if you watched it, I hope it was good. I am picky. I don't know what the Dev plans for this game, once they finish with it, I mean. Another Biker game after? another part? idk

LaraWolfe

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
And you didn't play Day's Gone? your MC is a biker, and you basically ride on a motorcycle for the whole game. Granted, it's a zombie game but it does have human enemies (think of walking dead I guess) and you can customize your bike.

Never played through GTA 4. Only 3, 5, San Andreas, Vice City. I do own GTA 4 on Steam but yeah. I knew you would mention Mayans lol I didn't get into that one. But there are two more you can take a look at. Outsiders and Shantaram

Yeah, The Bikeriders doesn't interest me. I don't care for the actors in it. But if you watched it, I hope it was good. I am picky. I don't know what the Dev plans for this game, once they finish with it, I mean. Another Biker game after? another part? idk
I did play Days Gone, multiple times, I just wouldn't call it a game about biker culture. Of course you have your bike, and Boozer your MC brother. But other than a few scenes in flashbacks it's not really about that.

I'll look into them, thanks.

I haven't watched The Bikeriders yet, but plan on it. I hear good things.

As for this game... well we a a long way off from it being finished. We are almost done with what I would call Season 1. But the biggest choice won't be playing out until Season 2. Right now the story is in wrap up mode, getting loose ends tied up for the end of season 1 which I expect to be by the end of the year.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021

View attachment 3862013 View attachment 3862015

still salty that Days Gone didn't get a sequel, game was awesome

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Are we taking over the girls from bar yet where we meet angel i think i dream about that scene ah ah ah ha ha ha.

i really need to save that picture with them damn it.

I got me all seeing eye of Sauron fixed on them there is no escape.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Are we taking over the girls from bar yet where we meet angel i think i dream about that scene ah ah ah ha ha ha.

i really need to save that picture with them damn it.

I got me all seeing eye of Sauron fixed on them there is no escape.
Not yet.

Gaz_1738

Jul 10, 2023
Yes, Ride to Hell Retribution was the game I was talking about. Also after I posted that I remembered The Lost and Damned DLC for GTA 4. But to give what I was referencing you have Sons of Anarchy, Mayans (which is an SoA spinoff), and for the movie you have The Bikeriders which just came out.

Since we're on this topic you guys might as well check out these biker-themed shows I watched a long time ago.
hell ride.jpg

Not the best movie, but it has its own charm. I am a simple man as long as I see Harleys and tits, I am sold.

Gangland Undercover only has two seasons, but it got canceled before the second season was finished. As you guessed from the title, the main character is an undercover cop (I know I didn't like that fact to), but I took a liking to it. and its based on true events.
gangland season 1.jpg

Last one is called 1% its an Australian movie but it's decent. ONE thing that pissed me off about this movie is that there is a scene where the president of the main club (Copperhead MC) is banging some dude in jail and you have to WATCH it that shit caught me off guard.
1%.jpg

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
I don't think not being attracted to a minion has anything to do with her being loyal, and more so to do with all of the minions being gross and absolutely repulsive. Being sexually/physically attracted to someone is totally normal, and everyone with the exception of maybe asexual people, find other people attractive, even if they're loyal and already in a relationship.
I hate to say this, but Jesse is so loyal to the MC, she'd rather die than allow a Minion to touch her sexually. And knowing who they are (and their beef with the Rogues) she'd never find one attractive, full stop. Biology doesn't matter when that much hate is involved (especially after Ch 10.3's content).

Old Grumpy Wolf

Formerly 'Dark Silence'
Jul 17, 2021
Last one is called 1% its an Australian movie but it's decent. ONE thing that pissed me off about this movie is that there is a scene where the president of the main club (Copperhead MC) is banging some dude in jail and you have to WATCH it that shit caught me off guard.
That movie was a bit too much. Very few bikers tell their ol' ladies anything about club business and if they, she has no say in it. That keeps their ol' ladies safe. That may sound chauvinistic, but it's facts. As for the gay scenes, I guess it happens in prison. I'm just glad it wasn't graphic.

4.30 star(s) 130 Votes