hic86

Jul 24, 2022
not sure how much you've read from the thread yet but the next content update is in beta right now so expect it to release withing a week or 2 ,+2 weeks for public.. or was it 4?
Haven't dived into past posts, but did see a beta was out and see it at some point, which is awesome. Very much looking forward to it :D

idk if the Beta release even will be public... i wouldnt get my hopes up for that..
I'm ok with that, I have faith it will eventually end up released and not in limbo at this point :ROFLMAO:

and in the 2-3 pages of comments, I haven't seen anyone clowning on the dev unlike some other games, so that it a big vote of confidence in my books

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Not sure what the plan is if OBD plans to realease the Beta as there is a fair bit to it for a Beta.
Or wait on finishing the last part of part 4 then adding them together before realising.
And I'm a bit late starting mine as I was RL busy so I been trying to help catch typo's,missing words and such.
But its tough going..... I start out ok but then Dam story keeps getting in my way :cool:.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I was replaying, and this time I decided just for giggles to try & leave Rin as an agent in place. Except the MC didn't mention that at all, he just blew her off about working at the box, which seems to have removed her from the game entirely? Unless I just didn't stick with it long enough. Bob & Barb still talk about a new asian dancer at the box, but MC never busted Rin out and no other asian dancer gets any camera time...

• Wow
Reactions: c3p0 and motseer

AWillowAtDawn

Aug 27, 2018
I was replaying, and this time I decided just for giggles to try & leave Rin as an agent in place. Except the MC didn't mention that at all, he just blew her off about working at the box, which seems to have removed her from the game entirely? Unless I just didn't stick with it long enough. Bob & Barb still talk about a new asian dancer at the box, but MC never busted Rin out and no other asian dancer gets any camera time...
:O how dare you

Reactions: Jack Nippleson

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
the road not travelled is also not developed?

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's not actually a path unless it comes into play later... I'm not 100% sure but, I seem to remember that the choice read more like a decision not to pursue her rather than an actual choice to use her as a spy. It was at Kat's tattoo parlor when Ryker first meets her and it was a moment where the reader is privy to his inner thoughts...

4.30 star(s) 131 Votes