e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's not actually a path unless it comes into play later... I'm not 100% sure but, I seem to remember that the choice read more like a decision not to pursue her rather than an actual choice to use her as a spy. It was at Kat's tattoo parlor when Ryker first meets her and it was a moment where the reader is privy to his inner thoughts...
It's PRESENTED like you're leaving her to spy, but that doesn't happen yet that I noticed. And, thinking about it, it doesn't make much sense anyway - minions don't seem like the type to keep strippers who aren't even ol'ladies up-to-date about their plans. :)

Reactions: motseer
Apr 2, 2023
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's not actually a path unless it comes into play later... I'm not 100% sure but, I seem to remember that the choice read more like a decision not to pursue her rather than an actual choice to use her as a spy. It was at Kat's tattoo parlor when Ryker first meets her and it was a moment where the reader is privy to his inner thoughts...
In theory: Considering how Bob treats his girls and the fact that the Yakuza are after Rin if the reader decided not to pursue her (for whatever insane reason that may be?) I believe there would only be three possible outcomes for her story.
Bob: Finally gets tired of her disposing her like he has with many other girls time and time again.
Yakuza: Track Rin to California eventually using their spy network to bring her back.
Second Attempt to add Rin: Lastly if you denied her the first time (again weird but to each their own) once the Rogues takeover the Minions clubs after annihilating them the MC would bring her into his harem or at the very least just be her friend and offer her protection from the Yakuza.

Reactions: c3p0 and motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
In theory: Considering how Bob treats his girls and the fact that the Yakuza are after Rin if the reader decided not to pursue her (for whatever insane reason that may be?) I believe there would only be three possible outcomes for her story.
Bob: Finally gets tired of her disposing her like he has with many other girls time and time again.
Yakuza: Track Rin to California eventually using their spy network to bring her back.
Second Attempt to add Rin: Lastly if you denied her the first time (again weird but to each their own) once the Rogues takeover the Minions clubs after annihilating them the MC would bring her into his harem or at the very least just be her friend and offer her protection from the Yakuza.
Yeah, or... not bother with any of that since no one in their right mind would turn her away. Right? Right. I'm pretty sure everyone who tried that route just wanted to see what happens if... I mean... there are a lot of gorgeous women in this story but Rin is both gorgeous and exotic! Jus' Sayin':cool:

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
Yeah, or... not bother with any of that since no one in their right mind would turn her away. Right? Right. I'm pretty sure everyone who tried that route just wanted to see what happens if... I mean... there are a lot of gorgeous women in this story but Rin is both gorgeous and exotic! Jus' Sayin':cool:
Nahhhh east Asian women are not everyone's cup of tea.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Nahhhh east Asian women are not everyone's cup of tea.
They aren't mine, but still as a harem game enthusiast I have a moral obligation, nay a divine calling to say yes... Also just from an in universe perspective leaving her in Bob's hands just cause she's not your preference as far as getting your knob wet is uh.. Kinda fucked up.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Yeah, that's not quite how the choice is presented...
I don't recall the specifics of it, as I always pick the yeah sure option. Also the port I was using kept like weirdly time skipping towards the end of the update and the scene transitions were really off.

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What can I say? I was raised in south Texas where every where you look are fine ass Latina women. I knew a shit load of guys in the military that were station in Japan, Korea or Philippines that sung the praises of them. Hell I even knew some old Sgt's that were either in Vietnam or Thailand during the war that told some stories of them. But I will always take a Latina over an Asian woman any day.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Onetogo and motseer

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
What can I say? I was raised in south Texas where every where you look are fine ass Latina women. I knew a shit load of guys in the military that were station in Japan, Korea or Philippines that sung the praises of them. Hell I even knew some old Sgt's that were either in Vietnam or Thailand during the war that told some stories of them. But I will always take a Latina over an Asian woman any day.
Latinas tend to have the body shape I prefer, so I'm biased visually towards them. And culturely I'm more into the "fiery" personality as they're stereotyped over the demure east Asian deal. Plus I'm always down for Hispanic grub over all the Asian cuisines I've tried.

So...

I always thought I'd be the first member of my family to marry a non white girl... But I met my wife and we had our son. Upon seeing him my gramps in his wonderfully out of touch way asked if I'd married a "Latino" cause lil dude came out brown and furry as all hell. Then about 5 years after we got married we found out that gramma had fooled around on gramps, and my wife was not the Hellmann's brand cornfed girl we'd thought and was more of an elotes flavored cornfed girl. She's 50% Argentinian and her birth father was adopted at like 8 and brought to the States as a kid...

So I did end up marrying a brown girl after all and my gramps, bless his soul (but not really he always treated my dad like trash) was right all along.

Last edited:

AWillowAtDawn

Aug 27, 2018
You will always like more of what u see alot of, or you dont see.
Everyone praises Swedish women, but im Asian to da blood :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Some of the player even try a celibate route in those kind of game, just for the (none) fun of it.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Team Scandinavian Women here. The vikings did quite a job stealing only the prettiest women to mate with... and it is still significant to see! Downside is that the women in the viking preffered hunting grounds are considered less attractive till today...

Conclusion:

Dimitri57 LRH needs a scandinavien warror.. eh.. biker princess

• Yay, new update!
Apr 2, 2023
Tracy Marrow otherwise known as Ice-T said it best, "We love Mexican girls, Black girls, Oriental girls, it really don't matter. If you from Mars, and you got a pussy, we will fuck you." Variety is the spice of life after all and a cute little subservient geisha with a nice bubble butt shouldn't be wasting away under Bobs thumb.
just-saying-im-just-saying.gif

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: motseer and c3p0
4.30 star(s) 131 Votes