motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Have you withstood the temptation of playing the Beta? ;)
HP, you know I am a patient and orderly man. I will do the full part 4 release and then I will probably do it again and then I will do a complete play through after which I will sing the praises of Ryker and his women, putt around the F95 with my brothers and plan the demise of the Minions while we wait for part 5... Everything is as it should be... In my world. Jus' Sayin':cool:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
HP, you know I am a patient and orderly man. I will do the full part 4 release and then I will probably do it again and then I will do a complete play through after which I will sing the praises of Ryker and his women, putt around the F95 with my brothers and plan the demise of the Minions while we wait for part 5... Everything is as it should be... In my world. Jus' Sayin':cool:
You're a better man than I Gunga Din ;)

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2023
patton-war.gif

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Always late to the party, but I have to say it as well. Amen!

Reactions: motseer
4.30 star(s) 130 Votes